Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104012 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheOldGods:
oga easy with these lies Biko. The same 20k I do that gives me 200gb, that I can't even stream live TV for two weeks without exhausting 100gb, I have not talked about me surfing the internet or uploading videos on YouTube etc. But your who family uses 200gb, you camera, everything. Oga Biko easy

I would advise you read all my write-ups on this topic. It's just not easy writing every single person individually for something I've explained countless times.

I don't know what network you are using, but like I said you just have to find a good network that suits your purse and purpose. GLO is very
fast, reliable and economical for me. One of the reason I chose GLO is because their mast is right behind my house.

I'm sorry if your network sucks and perhaps not economical for you. But for us here, it's just the best options. Especially when you consider arrays of what is available to watch.

What will you do if you subscribed DSTV premium and "NEPA" did not give you electricity for over 30days or more? Let's say your transformer is faulty for example!

You buy fuel in Generator to be able to watch DSTV so that your money don't go into waste right? I bet you never see the net cost ineffective of cable station from that angle. With Data, You can simply continue whatever you are watching on your android TV box from your android phones.

I gain nothing to lie to you. But that's what we use here. And I don't know how GLO does their thing. We never ever finished our monthly data subs since 5years of packing up my DSTV box. If I see any family member that want it, I will dash.

The caveat is "find the network that will meet your need". If you know how to build Kodi. You will regret all the years and money you've been wasting on DSTV.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
arizon101:

Cable network is way cheaper. I have an android box with more than 12,000 channels from iptvs, pluto, plex,the crew, ghost, tubi, and Samsung tv addons. Even connected to dstvnow. Very nice, until you check how much you spend on data at the end of the month. Unless you want to watch at an Inferior resolution i.e 480sd. U can even google estimated data usage in a month by android box/stick users.
Let's be honest.
Sir, data aside, do you need to subscribe for those 12,000 channels?

I'm interested in getting IPTV just for football but I'm discouraged with idea of having to subscribe for the channels and also the data at the same time.

Cc: CaptainFM1
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Crazeworld:

I'm interested in getting IPTV just for football but I'm discouraged with idea of having to subscribe for the channels and also the data at the same time.

You don't need further subscription. All you need is a very good and affordable internet.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

You don't need further subscription. All you need is a very good and affordable internet.
Boss I have the tv box and I can afford the subscription. Please teach me how to go about it.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Crazeworld:
Boss I have the tv box and I can afford the subscription. Please teach me how to go about it.

Start with Live net TV APK.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.apkpure.com/live-net-tv-4-9-live-tv-tips-all-live-channels-i/com.hsinapps.linenettvtips/amp

You can be enjoying Live net TV while we gradually build up Kodi.

Download Kodi 19 on Google play. When you have Kodi, I will give you step by step guide on how to build your channels on Kodi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by arizon101(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Crazeworld:

Noo, the iptv channels are free. Even the kodi addon channels eg pluto, tubi, plex, the crew etc are free. The only thing u need is a stable network and lots of data, it u want to enjoy ur box or stick.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
arizon101:

Noo, the iptv channels are free. Even the kodi addon channels eg pluto, tubi, plex, the crew etc are free. The only thing u need is a stable network and lots of data, it u want to enjoy ur box or stick.

Thanks for lending your voice Bro. I've been using internet TV for the past 8years and in my view it's advantages outweigh DSTV and other cable providers. I just need an honest answer from an independent person like you that have been using same. How do you compare the two?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 3:07am On Jul 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.apkpure.com/live-net-tv-4-9-live-tv-tips-all-live-channels-i/com.hsinapps.linenettvtips/amp

Download Kodi 19 on Google play. When you have Kodi, I will give you step by step guide on how to build your channels on Kodi.
Thanks boss. I'm bookmarking this. I will get back to you with step by step updates whenever NEPA permits.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 3:08am On Jul 04, 2022
arizon101:

Thanks sir. Even though the terms sound new to me, I appreciate your response.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by nothingzpoil: 3:42am On Jul 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Goodmrnin bro.
I have "Kodi", can you kindly help with the channel set up... Thanks.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by nothingzpoil: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I tried setting up Kodi myself and got fixed here, image below.

Did a first time set up stuff... "Add-ons, channels, PVR stuff" and so on ...

Pls, kindly give me a step by step guideline on how to set my Kodi up proper use ... Thanks once again.

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by arizon101(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Crazeworld:
Thanks sir. Even though the terms sound new to me, I appreciate your response.

It's easy, once you start u will get used to it. Link up with the guy that offered to help you earlier on this topic.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by arizon101(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Thanks for lending your voice Bro. I've been using internet TV for the past 8years and in my view it's advantages outweigh DSTV and other cable providers. I just need an honest answer from an independent person like you that have been using same. How do you compare the two?

Bro I won't lie to you, using a box with IPTV is very advantageous compared to cable tv. This is because not only do you get unlimited number of channels but also u are in charge of the type of channels you get.
But it is difficult to enjoy such services with the current price and speed of data. Countless people have mentioned that earlier here. U need not just a large amount of data but a pretty fast and stable network for you to enjoy the iptv unless you want to see ur channels stuck on buffering every 2mins. That's is were the advantage of cable tv come in, they give these channels at a particular cost with little or no interruption except from weather changes.
That's my brief opinion on the two.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by pat077: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Can I watch the champions league with tstv?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Good evening boss. Just got my TV box today but I can't seem to install apps not shown on the Google play. Most Apps I'm searching are not available.

From the search, this Kodi came up and I installed it.

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Bossman(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2022
I want to mention that I am using the same setup mentioned by CaptainFM1 without problems here in Nigeria. I brought my simple ONN Android box from the US, and subscribed to 30GB data on my MTN line and sharing that as Wi-Fi for the TV.so far it has worked flawlessly. Netflix, Premier league via Kodi, etc. pretty much everything he worked. The Key is to have solid internet connection.

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Bossman:
I want to mention that I am using the same setup mentioned by CaptainFM1 without problems here in Nigeria. I brought my simple ONN Android box from the US, and subscribed to 30GB data on my MTN line and sharing that as Wi-Fi for the TV.so far it has worked flawlessly. Netflix, Premier league via Kodi, etc. pretty much everything he worked. The Key is to have solid internet connection.

How did you set up Kodi to watch premier league matches please?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Crazeworld:

For Live Sport events, please download ADRAR TV Apk. You will get even much more!

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Crazeworld:

For Live Sport events, please download Adrar TV Apk. You will get even much more!
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Crazeworld:
Good evening boss. Just got my TV box today but I can't seem to install apps not shown on the Google play. Most Apps I'm searching are not available.

From the search, this Kodi came up and I installed it.

Sorry, just seeing this. You will not get most of the Apps that will work correctly on Playstore, unless you want to go for the official Apps which would require some sort of subscriptions for viewing.

If you are looking for live sports..., Try

www.streambuddy.live
hesgoal.tv

Or betterstill install Adrar TV APK from google search.

Enjoy viewing.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Bossman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
I get that error sometimes as well. Just try a different stream.
No problem watching the current match.

Crazeworld:
Thanks. I successfully installed the crew add on to Kodi. But I'm unable to watch the channels due to this error:

One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.

How do I solve this please?

PS: I'm not using any VPN

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Sorry, just seeing this. You will not get most of the Apps that will work correctly on Playstore, unless you want to go for the official Apps which would require some sort of subscriptions for viewing.

If you are looking for live sports..., Try

www.streambuddy.live
hesgoal.tv

Or betterstill install Adrar TV APK from google search.

Enjoy viewing.
Thanks Captain
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Ealiserwest(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bossman:

Pls how can i get a good android tv box. Bought one from jumia recently had to return it because it was damn slow even with 4/64gb
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Ealiserwest:

Pls how can i get a good android tv box. Bought one from jumia recently had to return it because it was damn slow even with 4/64gb

I'm not that techie but I guess any Android that supports 4G network and above should be good. How particularly is your internet speed? Is your internet 4G and is it quite stable?

There are range of boxes to choose from. I suggest you read the review very well before buying. Check boxes on AliExpress and get all the required information about it, then go purchase it on Jumia.

I won't suggest you buy from AliExpress because they may route your delivery through local post office and Nigeria customs may ask you to bring #50,000 as their custom duty....what a country.

So when you check and review the box you like on AliExpress, go back to Jumia to see if they have the same box and purchase it at Jumia. Anything that supports 4G network and above should be good. Also make sure you have a very good and stable internet.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Bossman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
I bought my ONN box at Walmart, because it’s their brand. However, you can probably find it on eBay. As mentioned, any box that supports basic features and the appropriate network. And make sure your internet connection is fast enough.

Ealiserwest:

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Crazeworld:
Thanks. I successfully installed the crew add on to Kodi. But I'm unable to watch the channels due to this error:

One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.

How do I solve this please?

PS: I'm not using any VPN
Boss is it working?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.