Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104034 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Xhuntra: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
onajo2000:
They can't beat Dstv if they don't have sport

Not everyone watches sports. I for one don't like and don't watch football.

25 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by GentleKingdom: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I boughted my own two weeks ago and I'm enjoining it
Which football dem dey show for TSTV
Help me ask ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Medianna(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abeg E dey show Zeeworld?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Stevegoddy23: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smokeybrain:
come....guy, can I use TSTV in Adamawa State? Yola or Girei to be precise

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Topmaike007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
nothingzpoil:

15k for complete set?

Does it include accessories or just d decoder?
everything aside installation fee
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by brightalo1010: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
There de show EPL

What did you just type?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
tunnex190:

Don't you need internet to run IPTV? Just asking.

Yes, you do. On the overall, it's cheaper and you have unlimited world wide channels to view. Just look for a Broadband that suits you. That's all. I use GLO network here because the service is good in my area and it's relatively cheap for me.

Even channels or program that TSTV won't offer you is available. With IPTV, you are simply watching from all over the world.

If you download Kodi and install "the crew repository" or activate your PVR client on your Kodi, I swear, you will burn that TSTV box right now. You can also install apps like "Live NetTV"
APK and start enjoying.

You can install all the above on your Android phone as well to have a feel of what you are missing if you now have android TV box.

https://kodi.tv/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Kizyte(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Go tv max that don't even show anything

3600 wasted every month

Steady old ancient movies on repeat

Mumu tv
Now 4k+

3 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Topmaike007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stevegoddy23:
Yes everywhere you are in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Temidayo9(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Brownshoe:
bro please is true you can use theeir decoder fro internet browsing?
No for now
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Mummyfour(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
majamajic:
As usual

Na waste of money , instead I buy Gotv , 8k upgrade it to max
Than buy this 15k
in the long run, it is not waste of money because gotv will keep increasing their sub rate and whether you view it or not, at the end of the month you have to subscribe.
But tstv is actually pay as you view and like I heard they have a lot of enticing features..

Make I no advertise for them, them no pay me to do so grin

8 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Xhuntra: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stevegoddy23:

It works in jimeta. Karewa to be precise

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by duality(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?

Is IPTV free? Just asking

What about Data.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by zoedew: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smokeybrain:
I promised myself that I would get TSTV after an objective review by a nairalander. I have fulfilled my promise. Now am connecting my world. Good bye DSTV
Please let us have the link to the review by the Nairalander. Thanks.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by mu2sa2: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
The selling point of tstv is you pay for only the channels you want. The rate ranges from N2 -N5 per day per channel. You also get extra channels free. Tstv doesn't have cnn but it has many other news channels not on dstv.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Soffyh(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
I did two months sub on DStv but one month view and it's stop showing anything,fck dstv

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by meetvic: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please tell me more about IPTV. How does it work? How can I get it in my home. If I buy an Android box, will I still need a smart TV?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Stewart883(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?

Talk with your brain na. Will you give him money for internet subscription

3 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by NaijaCover(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where Can I buy Tstv Decoder In Onitsha?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Gatekeepers: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Weldone ooo, In three months time we will ask you how the journey be.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by webizone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Yes, you do. On the overall, it's cheaper and you have unlimited world wide channels to view. Just look for a Broadband that suits you. That's all. I use GLO network here because the service is good in my area and it's relatively cheap for me.

Even channels or program that TSTV won't offer you is available. With IPTV, you are simply watching from all over the world.

If you download Kodi and install "the crew repository" or activate your PVR client on your Kodi, I swear, you will burn that TSTV box right now. You can also install apps like "Live NetTV"
APK and start enjoying.

You can install all the above on your Android phone as well to have a feel of what you are missing if you now have android TV box.

People no know say, everything dey go back to the net. Just like calling and messaging went back via WhatsApp and co.
The best investment na to buy better reliable data and just enjoy all the benefits.
Internet is super cheap around the world except naija.
We should be demanding for cheap electricity and internet in this country. These two things can turn around our economy and orientation, honestly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by LaconicINC: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
How come nobody is able to list the channels in TSTV just like dstv

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Jostoman: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smokeybrain:
are they showing Spanish league?

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by duality(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
TSTV doesn't have CNN

Nothing special with CNN. Do fox new.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smokeybrain:
I promised myself that I would get TSTV after an objective review by a nairalander. I have fulfilled my promise. Now am connecting my world. Good bye DSTV

TSTV shouldn't pretend that Nairaland had not gotten some customers for them ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Belleful: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good. Make I gather my money to buy. I recharge my gotv max since yesterday with 3600, up till now, they never activate am. No way to find out wetin b d problem. I beg , make una help us with tstv office for warri. thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Prettypearl021(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
brightalo1010:

What did you just typed?
What did you type too?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Brownshoe: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
keeper303:

No. I was told the decoder that offers free data was no longer available.
ha i can't buy it if they are not offering data, what's the point then,they fumble bigtime
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by okooloyun1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by domido(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
meetvic:
Please tell me more about IPTV. How does it work? How can I get it in my home. If I buy an Android box, will I still need a smart TV?
I co-ask
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by tunnex190: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

APK and start enjoying.

Ok. I once used Kodi on Android back in 2015 with some free repositories and I liked it. Then I h.zbave used some other IPTV apps recently and I did enjoy them all to be honest but the internet part is where I don't like because their internet consumption are very high. You want to enjoy IPTV, you need a minimum of 50-100GB in a month or unlimited plan and it's super expensive.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) / TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.