Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I'm Conducting A Survey Towards Improving Standard Of Education In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I'm Conducting A Survey Towards Improving Standard Of Education In Nigeria (115 Views)

Ultimate Guide To STEM Education In 2022 / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Quality Education In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Conducting A Survey Towards Improving Standard Of Education In Nigeria by HUSTLER001: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning nairalanders!Please,I'm taking a random survey on the best teaching method to aid proper understanding of topics in different subject areas.I would love to know your taughts on this. Please do answer the following survey questions. *QUESTION 1:do you belief you can understand better when taught with the aid of visual(pictures/videos)? *QUESTION 2:do you belief that putting what you have learnt in class into practice would prepare you better for examinations? *QUESTION 3:Have you ever taken part in field trips?how was the experience like(in brief). *QUESTION 4:did you think the experience of the field trip had an impact in your exam? *QUESTION 5:would you pay for an opportunity to have practical knowledge about what you've learnt in the class room? *QUESTION 6:Do you think your school/learning centre have the necessary instructional materials or laboratory equipment?
*QUESTION 7:would you welcome the idea of a mobile laboratory visiting your learning centre and providing the services deficient in your centre? *QUESTION 8:Are you a science student? If yes,have you embarked on any scientific project (whether major or minor). *QUESTION 9:what challenges are you having in your project work? *QUESTION 10:what are the major challenges you are having in your educational pursuit? *QUESTION 11:what steps are you taking in tackling these challenges? *QUESTION 12:do you think you would perform better if the necessary resources are available to you? *QUESTION 13(OPTIONAL):What is your take on the education system in Nigeria&what do you think can be done to better the system? Thank you for your time.
I'm Akan.A tutor&an enthusiast in education matters. Cc:Lalasticlala,mynd44,et al.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Lab Reports Online / Admission To United State University / Which Is The Best Coaching For NIFT In Delhi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.