Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Vtpass Now Runs Google Adsense And It's Killing User Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vtpass Now Runs Google Adsense And It's Killing User Experience (232 Views)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Nairaland Now Runs Google Ads / VTU Sim Cards Vs Vtpass Agent Which Is Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vtpass Now Runs Google Adsense And It's Killing User Experience by bedfordng(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
I was surprised to see vtpass running Google AdSense on their business site. This is not only killing but it is not professional to say the least.

Navigating the site is hell as the distraction caused by this adverts is not encouraging. Both from the top and bottom and side, I find it hard to navigate the portal and I believe other users would be experiencing same thing.

Their portal is not a blog and they should know that. Why running advert on the site and sacrifice user experience for few $$.

This is killing the user experience that should have been one of their core value.

I barely click on anything as most times the ads covers some part of the navigation. It's annoying to see that a professional platform of such would sacrifice user experience for Google AdSense.

They are not even aware that they are giving their competitors access to run AdWord ads and only target their site, thereby enabling their users to click their competitors ads.

If they continue like this, only time would tell. It's unprefessional for a site selling a service to run third party ads since users are using it.

If it is a blog, it's a different case. I have noticed other platform making the same mistake. Wasn't expecting vtpass to involve in such scheme.

Vtpass you can do better than this. Ads is not meant to be on website that sells services to users. Imagine flutterwave, paystack, banks etc running Google AdSense on their platform.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Officially Launches Us$40m New Head Office Building / Business Interpretation & Translating Services / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For Comparing Christ With Agege Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.