Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Annie Idibia's Brother Apologises, Recants Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother Apologises, Recants Allegations (264 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Brother Apologises, Recants Allegations by Gentlerespect76: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wisdom, the brother of actress, Annie Idibia, has apologised for the allegations he laid against her earlier in the week.

He apologised in a new video shared on his Instagram page on Saturday.

He captioned the video, "I'm truly sorry for the hurt I have caused my family, the Macaulays, the Idibia's family, my wife, my in-laws, my children and my sister's children.

"I take back every word that I put out there. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me."

Credit: Instagram| macaulaywisdom
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother Apologises, Recants Allegations by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
The whole incident was avoidable in the first place, good thing that he finally came back to his senses....hope Annie forgive him.

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother Apologises, Recants Allegations by densiks: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
He's a professional slowpoke.

After showing the whole world how his sister's arse looks like and how his family is cursed, he now recants.

What exactly are you recanting?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Super Star Spills Shocking Revelations About Her Personal Life / Watch As Nigerian Take Black Sherif "Kwaku The Traveler" To Another Level / Yet Another Interesting Tiwa Savage P*rn Video Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.