Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Do Our Women Really Want - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Our Women Really Want (1212 Views)

Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? / Can Women Really Play Father's Role ? / "Equal Pay For Women"... Really?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
If you are rich, they will complain you don't have their time and use the opportunity to cheat the love is not about money

If you are hard working, they will complain you love your job more than them

If you are the type that is always with them at home, na see finish....they will tell you your mates are outside making money

If you are the out going type, they will complain that your friends are teaching you against them

If you don't have friends, they will tell you to act like a man

It you dress well, they will ask who you are doing it for outside

Dress any how, they will still complain

Give it to them well, they will say that's the only thing you are good at even though they enjoyed it and reached orgasm oooo

Don't give them well, they will start calling you a weakening

Go out to Hussle, another man is servicing them.

Be sincere, they will doubt your sincerity

Kukuma give pleasant lie to help both parties, they will tag you a lier

I sincerely do not know what our women actually want
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by VOsimhen144(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na you dey give a fvck,... me, I don't give a damn fvck about those b.itch or anybody.

Some months ago we were all singing praises for coach Augustine Eguavoen, some people even said NFF should go to Gernot Rohr house and sack him again, but today we've put Eguavoen inside trash bag.

I don't give a damn flying fvck about anybody. I will never do things to please anybody.

1 Like

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by LoudlyMouthed: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sry, cry "humans are insatiable anumanu.."
ademidedavid:
If you are rich, they will complain you don't have their time and use the opportunity to cheat the love is not about money

If you are the type that is always with them at home, na see finish....they will tell you your mates are outside making money

If you are the out going type, they will complain that your friends are teaching you against them

Give it to them well, they will say that's the only thing you are good at even though they enjoyed it and reached organism oooo

so we were told too

1 Like

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
hahahaha, the way you are ranting is the same way women are ranting too.

The major problem is that our brains are designed to function distinctively opposite to women's brains. I really can't understand why the creator did that.

Too much wahala.
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Kobojunkiee: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:
The problem in your case, in your case, isnt the women but you. So long as you pretend there is a template for women, the more you will keep running up against these kind. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthsayer009:

The major problem is that our brains are designed to function distinctively opposite to women's brains. I really can't understand why the creator did that.

Too much wahala.

Like seriously?
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
The problem in your case, in your case, isnt the women but you. So long as you pretend there is a template for women, the more you will keep running up against these kind. undecided

This scenario isnt particular to just me.......it is a gathered experience of good guys

Maybe because you not a good one though
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by RightToReject(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
It all boils down to insatiableness which, of course, isn't exclusive to the female gender but varies due to some differences between both genders and can be severe or less depending on the ethical leanings of the individual involved and who they are involved with in general.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:
This scenario isnt particular to just me.......it is a gathered experience of good guys

Maybe because you not a good one though
If you gather experience from only among those who reason just as you do - your idea of "good guys", what do you expect to get? undecided

I am definitely not one of your "good guys" since my reasoning does not operate within any box defined by others. undecided

There are ways around pretty much everything you listed up there if your intentions are really to find a decent relationship for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
If you gather experience from only among those who reason just as you do - your idea of "good guys", what do you expect to get? undecided

I am definitely not one of your "good guys" since my reasoning does not operate within any box defined by others. undecided

Experience doesn't mean people close to me Mr .......it entails an extensive research work, you need get your fActs before jumping into hasty conclusion please.

I wish you well
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Kobojunkiee: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:
Experience doesn't mean people close to me Mr .......it entails an extensive research work, you need get your fActs before jumping into hasty conclusion please.

I wish you well
Your post is what is full of the hasty conclusions you attempt to accuse me of here, I am afraid.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Your post is what is full of the hasty conclusions you attempt to accuse me of here, I am afraid.

Okay sir

Good luck
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by talk2hb1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
You Better Makers Yourself Happy and Stop Giving a Bleep About Women Opinion.
If they give advice consider it with some of your other options before making decisions.
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Stevenbright(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:

Give it to them well, they will say that's the only thing you are good at even though they enjoyed it and reached organism oooo

Just be yourself!
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Pnorh(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Same thing applies to Men,... but, i’ll advise you to be yourself, in all you do, put yourself first, I learnt it in a hard way that, human being can’t be satisfied sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthsayer009:

Too much wahala.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Hathor5(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2022
ademidedavid:

How does one reach organism? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Hathor5:

How does one reach organism? cheesy

Seriously??

Some cum and when it's so sweet, some will reach organism just like a man releasing and they become weak to even continue the escapades grin
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Hathor5(f): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
ademidedavid:

Seriously??

Some cum and when it's so sweet, some will reach organism just like a man releasing and they become weak to even continue the escapades grin

LOL

At first I thought it was a typo but it is really organism in your vocabulary. cheesy grin

It's orgasm, not organism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hathor5:

LOL

At first I thought it was a typo but it is really organism in your vocabulary. cheesy grin

It's orgasm, not organism.

Ooooh, thanks

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022

some will reach organism just like a man releasing and they become weak to even continue the escapades grin

Onitsha / AnambLa people, Osi so organism grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
I discarded this question a long time ago. I gat no time to decipher that shit. I am always after my happiness and when such is achieved, my woman becomes happy by default. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by LoudlyMouthed: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hathor5:

organism? cheesy
shocked
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
I discarded this question a long time ago. I gat no time to decipher that shit. I am always after my happiness and when such is achieved, my woman becomes happy by default. angry

Confirm
Re: What Do Our Women Really Want by ademidedavid(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
truthsayer009:

Onitsha / AnambLa people, Osi so organism grin grin grin grin grin

Organism no be the thing them want ooooo, plenty water Dey comot for some body and them go still go meet person wey a drop no go comot from their body

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You / Intruding Your Privacy / Family Palava In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.