Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row (20544 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Osefonria: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:
A Friend in the United States sent me this today and I totally agree with it.

Regardless of what you think about Putin’s morals or ethics, he is a genius strategist whose intellect is vastly superior to Joe Biden’s. Putin latest move threatens the very future of the dollar (fiat) currency and may spell the beginning of the end for the dollar.

Beginning this Friday, Russia will only accept roubles, gold or bitcoin as payment for energy exports to “unfriendly” countries. No dollars or euros will be accepted. And why should Putin accept dollars or euros anyway, given that the western financial system has told Putin he can no longer use dollars or euros to purchase anything.

As a result, Putin is demanding roubles, gold or bitcoin. And that means the Russian rouble is now backed by commodities exports, making it a currency backed by something real. If you buy roubles, in other words, you can trade those roubles for natural gas or oil.

Putin blasted the “theft” of Moscow’s resources and mocked the notion that first-world currency reserve holders are “reliable.”

Russia has just made some moves that are going to change the global financial system forever.

When the conflict in Ukraine originally erupted, the U.S. immediately attempted to crash the value of Russia’s currency. Those attempts were successful for a few days, but now the value of the rouble relative to the U.S. dollar is almost all the way back to where it was before the start of the war.

This has absolutely stunned many of the experts, because they thought that U.S. sanctions would absolutely cripple Russia. So what happened? Well, it turns out that the Russians have made some very savvy moves that have turned the tables on the Biden administration.

For one thing, Russia has started to demand payment in roubles when it sells natural gas to non-friendly nations. A lot of countries in western Europe are quite upset about this, but they really have no choice, because they are exceedingly dependent on Russian gas. So from this point forward, western powers are actually going to be forced to help prop up the value of the rouble…

This is a new directive from President Vladimir Putin as he attempts to leverage his country’s in-demand resources to counter a barrage of Western sanctions.

“I have decided to implement … a series of measures to switch payments — we’ll start with that — for our natural gas supplies to so-called unfriendly countries into Russian roubles,” Putin said in a televised government meeting, adding that trust in the dollar and euro had been “compromised” by the West’s seizure of Russian assets.

Secondly, the Russians have decided that U.S. dollars will no longer be accepted as payment for anything that they sell to other nations. Pavel Zavalny, the head of the Russian parliament, says that U.S. currency “has lost all interest for us”…

Much more interesting was Zavalny’s main point, even though it has been mostly overlooked. If other countries want to buy oil, gas, other resources or anything else from Russia, he said, “let them pay either in hard currency, and this is gold for us, or pay as it is convenient for us, this is the national currency.”

In other words, Russia is happy to accept your national currency — yuan, lira, ringgits or whatever — or roubles, or “hard currency,” and for them that no longer means U.S. dollars, it means gold.

“The dollar ceases to be a means of payment for us, it has lost all interest for us,” Zavalny added, calling the greenback “no better than “candy wrappers.”

This is huge, but it isn’t being discussed much by the corporate media in the United States, or Australia!.

The Russians aren’t just saying that they do not recognize U.S. dollars as the reserve currency of the world any longer. That would be bad enough.

At this point, they are actually saying that they will no longer accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment at all.

This is the largest seismic adjustment to the world financial system since the end of World War 2.
Why hate America so much Are you suppose to hate? I dey wonder for you.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Henrinos: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2022
grin ok
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by oloworulz(m): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:
Nobody is paying in ruble. EU is still paying in euros and will continue to do so.
Gazprom wasn't sanctioned by EU so the Russian edict is useless.
EU will pay gazprom in euros, it's left for the Russian bank to change it to rubles or whatever and pay Putin.
It's a meaningless law, just some useless political point for Putin just like his pyrrhic battles in Ukraine.

Besides Putin can't just shut off the gas pipeline like it's tap water. He can’t keep oil and gas from coming out of the ground without capping wells, and storage capacity will get filled very fast if shipments stop cold, and then what what next?

And unlike what some ignorant pro putin are saying, he can't immediately switch to China or any other country such huge volumes. Russia has no pipeline to China or India. Putin will be stupid to stop 60 percent of his budget revenues.
How then will he fund his meaningless war?.
He's bluffing!

go back and read putins decree again. You don’t understand anything
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Lightorder: 5:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro.I have personally rejected going to the US on multiple occasions. Infact Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US. Up till at least 2weeks ago, I am still being Pressured

By GOD'S Grace, I am traveller. I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is the Evil , Wickedness and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. And when you see what's happening in the US today and you are one who reads and Understand the Bible, you will weep and cry for her .
Knowing what I know about the Nomerica, I tell people today, if GOD did not send u there, don't go! Destruction is tooo sure.
It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live already.
I beg to say that your reason is the most empty material I have seen in ages

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Lightorder: 5:56am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:
Nobody is paying in ruble. EU is still paying in euros and will continue to do so.
EU will pay gazprom in euros, it's left for the Russian bank to change it to rubles or whatever and pay Putin.
It's a meaningless law, just some useless political point for Putin just like his pyrrhic battles in Ukraine.

Besides Putin can't just shut off the gas pipeline like it's tap water. He can’t keep oil and gas from coming out of the ground without capping wells, and storage capacity will get filled very fast if shipments stop cold, and then what what next?

And unlike what some ignorant pro putin are saying, he can't immediately switch to China or any other country such huge volumes. Russia has no pipeline to China or India. Putin will be stupid to stop 60 percent of his budget revenues.
He's bluffing!

you are blessed with uncommon knowledge sir

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by onilanre(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

Regardless of what you think about Putin’s morals or ethics, he is a genius strategist whose intellect is vastly superior to Joe Biden’s. Putin latest move threatens the very future of the dollar (fiat) currency and may spell the beginning of the end for the dollar.

Beginning this Friday, Russia will only accept roubles, gold or bitcoin as payment for energy exports to “unfriendly” countries. No dollars or euros will be accepted. And why should Putin accept dollars or euros anyway, given that the western financial system has told Putin he can no longer use dollars or euros to purchase anything.

As a result, Putin is demanding roubles, gold or bitcoin. And that means the Russian rouble is now backed by commodities exports, making it a currency backed by something real. If you buy roubles, in other words, you can trade those roubles for natural gas or oil.

Putin blasted the “theft” of Moscow’s resources and mocked the notion that first-world currency reserve holders are “reliable.”

Russia has just made some moves that are going to change the global financial system forever.

When the conflict in Ukraine originally erupted, the U.S. immediately attempted to crash the value of Russia’s currency. Those attempts were successful for a few days, but now the value of the rouble relative to the U.S. dollar is almost all the way back to where it was before the start of the war.

This has absolutely stunned many of the experts, because they thought that U.S. sanctions would absolutely cripple Russia. So what happened? Well, it turns out that the Russians have made some very savvy moves that have turned the tables on the Biden administration.

For one thing, Russia has started to demand payment in roubles when it sells natural gas to non-friendly nations. A lot of countries in western Europe are quite upset about this, but they really have no choice, because they are exceedingly dependent on Russian gas. So from this point forward, western powers are actually going to be forced to help prop up the value of the rouble…

This is a new directive from President Vladimir Putin as he attempts to leverage his country’s in-demand resources to counter a barrage of Western sanctions.

“I have decided to implement … a series of measures to switch payments — we’ll start with that — for our natural gas supplies to so-called unfriendly countries into Russian roubles,” Putin said in a televised government meeting, adding that trust in the dollar and euro had been “compromised” by the West’s seizure of Russian assets.

Secondly, the Russians have decided that U.S. dollars will no longer be accepted as payment for anything that they sell to other nations. Pavel Zavalny, the head of the Russian parliament, says that U.S. currency “has lost all interest for us”…

Much more interesting was Zavalny’s main point, even though it has been mostly overlooked. If other countries want to buy oil, gas, other resources or anything else from Russia, he said, “let them pay either in hard currency, and this is gold for us, or pay as it is convenient for us, this is the national currency.”

In other words, Russia is happy to accept your national currency — yuan, lira, ringgits or whatever — or roubles, or “hard currency,” and for them that no longer means U.S. dollars, it means gold.

“The dollar ceases to be a means of payment for us, it has lost all interest for us,” Zavalny added, calling the greenback “no better than “candy wrappers.”

This is huge, but it isn’t being discussed much by the corporate media in the United States, or Australia!.

The Russians aren’t just saying that they do not recognize U.S. dollars as the reserve currency of the world any longer. That would be bad enough.

At this point, they are actually saying that they will no longer accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment at all.

This is the largest seismic adjustment to the world financial system since the end of World War 2.

Shut up your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by danngnews: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

I agree Putin is a strategist, but he is also not a man to shoot himself at the foot.

Russian oil and gas is one of the few means Russian government makes money as the sanctions bite, it make 400 million euros daily from this and you expect Putin to cut of supply even as the report says he has very few alternatives for rerouting supplies away from Europe.

Oil and gas is the lifeline of Russian economy, cutting supplies to Europe will definitely caise serious disruptions, but don't forget they have other alternatives though more expensive. But what alternatives does Russia have?

Do you know how much Russia spends daily to fight in Ukraine? Do you know how much Russia spends daily to cushion the effect of western sanctions? To cut of supplies to Europe will be suicide for Putin and he knows it.

This is international politics and the main egde Russia has is its nuclear arsenal, otherwise it's greatly disadvantaged.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by LollySeaSide: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Lithuania has just 2.79m population. It's inconsequential
It's not by population, sir.
Only last year, Lithuania paid €3 billion for Russia's energy.
Would you call that insignificant?
Besides, Putin needs every penny he can get at this period. Russia is spending heavily in the war in Ukraine, dealing with Western sanctions, cushioning the effects of international trade withdrawals (or deficits at the best), leveling up domestic demands due to withdrawals by some firms, and several other issues.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Amayabor1: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

[s]It's the other way round bro.I have personally rejected going to the US on multiple occasions. Infact Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US. Up till at least 2weeks ago, I am still being Pressured

By GOD'S Grace, I am traveller. I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is the Evil , Wickedness and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. And when you see what's happening in the US today and you are one who reads and Understand the Bible, you will weep and cry for her .
Knowing what I know about the Nomerica, I tell people today, if GOD did not send u there, don't go! Destruction is tooo sure.
It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live already[/s].

Ode! You rejected to go to the US because of the evil and wickedness there, but you are in Nigeria. There is no evil and wickedness here abi? Clown!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by SeaTrade(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

We talking gas here and not oil.

Besides the largest buyer of Russian gas is EU- 155 million m3 per yr. The closest to it is china with 38 million. There's no replacement for Europe's demand. That's way too much what china needs.

Even if China and India decide to take the slack, it means they will drop other suppliers. Then EU can pick off the excess elsewhere. The price will balance up.

Commodity trade is a zero sum game. It's a tight market where demand strictly meet supply. Those saying EU will pay more for gas elsewhere don't know anything about commodity market.

China tried that nonsense with Australia last yr regarding coal and farm produce. They failed woefully.
Take that huge demand anywhere and price goes up immediately whether they lose other customers or not.Trading isn't theory.
Secondly,can you compare pricing for a product that is piped from Russia to EU to that of other suppliers that you need ships to go and convey?especially for a volumetric product such as gas?
EU will play ball,just watch!otherwise it's citizens will protest or its gas dependent industries will take a hit and the subsequent effect is inflation.
Russia also can pull another trick,give discount to EU based on existing infrastructure. Tell me,who will resist that?
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Jones4190(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Akasammyoka:
Putin is starting to quiver. Many will soon follow Lithuania to leave this Russian gas and fuel, this am sure
Population of Lithuania is just 2.8m, not up the population of benue state
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by SeaTrade(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Ibime:

Too much shalaye.

Gazprom is already mandated by law to convert 80% of its earnings to Roubles so this decree is just window dressing and does not move the needle on foreign exchange conversions.

People hold your currency on Trust, reliability of behaviour and for trading a variety of goods. All this shalaye won't change the fact that people cannot trust to hold Rouble but I bet you have held dollars before and will continue to do so.

Any country is free to set any terms they want. EU contracts stipulate payment in Euros and nobody is shouting about Euros trying to replace petrodollar. People accept what they can trust to hold value, that's why dollar was already used before petrodollar and became merchants currency of choice when there was not enough gold to back all the currency in the world. I would rather hold something that keeps its value like Dollar or Euro than Rouble that dances upandan like Naira.

People hold the most reliable currencies that hold value and where most of their trade is done, and that is Dollars and Euros. They would hold Yuan but Yuan pegs itself to the dollar so that's the same as holding dollar, but nobody will hold a schizophrenic currency like Rouble with unpredictable Govt as an alternative.

People can hold rubles cos they have a commodity to back it up with great demand,which is oil and gas and they produce huge quantities so what are you talking about?
So long as Russia can guarantee trade devoid of sentiments and official equivalent pricing,people will hold ruble
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by InoGetJoy: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Dialpad:
How many times have you been denied USA visa

What he said is actually the truth. Other countries will start doing same thing with Russia and that'll lead to the fall of the USD as world's trade currency
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by InoGetJoy: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
A lot of ignorant people on this forum.
Sad.
so sad
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by MrDebonair: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

He's bluffing!

The most reasonable statement I have read on this topic. Others just spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by bayelsaowei(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

He's bluffing!

very sensible comment. Some persons thinks switching off a pipeline is like switching off a tap head in their kitchen or bathroom... grin...

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Premiumwriter: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

He's bluffing!

some people don't know that trade is a two way thing.

The seller needs the money. The buyer needs the product.

If Putin doesn't sell gas, he won't get any money.

Cutting supplies is just a stupid threat because it'll come back to haunt him too.

The same way he threatened the west about satellite falling from outer space, like he's country is also not dependent on it.

Oil is his major revenue.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Unclefemolala(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

You're just a conspiracy theorist...God doesn't live in you...I've never seen you show kindness or love to anyone here...all you do is prop up silly facts to destroy America and elevate Israel...two nations who don't care about your black ass

4 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by DerrickzB: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

EU is not bluffing. That's why they didn't sanction Gazprom because they thought Putin is a rational man who will keep gas flowing.
Now that he's running mad, Europe will reconsider their energy policy. They will now take renewable more seriously.
Germany already has 46% of his energy source as renewables. They just need a push to wean themselves off dirty energy.
Enough of blackmailing.

Though I don't support the freezing of Russian foreign reserve by western nations. That's theft to me and breach of contract.

To switch to renewable energy cannot be done between two years or even 5 hope you know!! They have tried failed severally!! EU would suffer much more than Russia!!
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by DerrickzB: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2022
obedience4:

Will they still be able to buy more than the EU
The EU still remains Moscow biggest and highest trading partner..
Germany alone buys 50% of Russia entire gas export..
You are talking about 3 million barrels

The question should be, does EU have a source to cover up for Russia’s absence in the oil market

It’s an interesting play to watch!!
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Rinoxy: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2022
IT IS SPELT RUBLE.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by jelel6: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

He's bluffing!

Some of the points we keep repeating but pro-Putins refuses to acknowledge any. May be they'll hear this time.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

Tell ur friend in America to relocate to Russia and then call Putin a master strategist. Putin is a dumbass disaster with a very big and useless ego.

Russia's economy us sinking like the titanic already and there is little hope is sight. Thanks to the dictator. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by jelel6: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

EU is not bluffing. That's why they didn't sanction Gazprom because they thought Putin is a rational man who will keep gas flowing.
Now that he's running mad, Europe will reconsider their energy policy. They will now take renewable more seriously.
Germany already has 46% of his energy source as renewables. They just need a push to wean themselves off dirty energy.
Enough of blackmailing.

Well said

Though I don't support the freezing of Russian foreign reserve by western nations. That's theft to me and breach of contract.

Yes, some of the moves by the west are very hard to swallow. But remember what Russia itself is doing? Waging an unnecessary war and destroying years of hardwork in Ukraine. Killing innocent children, unarmed civilians, etc. Doing all this with the most flimsy excuses ever: Denazification or whatever, dictating to another sovereign country how to run their affairs and the type of friends they should keep. All those are basic rights a free country and her citizens are supposed to enjoy.

A lot of countries may have done what Russia is doing in Ukraine and went free, but that's because there's nobody to punish them. Since some are ready to punish Russia today, we'll take it and forget the past.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by ISelectMySins: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2022
deji68:
Stale news, they paying in Rouble already at least in Germany and Italy ..... cool

Haha.

Lol, seriously? Jokes apart, are you serious. Have they started paying in Roubles already. Links, please. This one dey sweet my body. Maximum orgasm. Very soon the dollar would be worse than tissue paper. Only the USA would accept their thing.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Bmaster(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro.I have personally rejected going to the US on multiple occasions. Infact Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US. Up till at least 2weeks ago, I am still being Pressured

It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live already.
sir,how about if you join hands in prayer for nomerica,so that your predicted pending doom don't comes to fulfilment ?

Check am nah,how u see am?
After all God is for everybody.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by jelel6: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Putin had a reputation as a master strategist, and Russia as a powerful country militarily. However, the war in Ukraine has greatly demystified the capabilities of both Putin and Russia.

Putin goofed big time. The master strategist underestimated Ukraine and overestimated the capabilities of his army. He thought Kyiv and the whole Ukraine would fall to Russia's power within a week but here we are, a month later and Kyiv is still standing. In fact, Putin has scaled back his ambition of conquering Ukraine. He wants to save face.

Putin didn't anticipate this level of sanctions from the west. He thought countries were afraid to ruffle Russia's shoulders.

As for the Russian Army, the west hyped it up because they thought the bad guys were really BAD. But all truth about Russia's military has been revealed to the world. Taking heavy losses in Ukrainian, they are years behind the elite western army in terms of strategy, discipline, tactics, execution and heart. Without the possibility of firing nuclear weapons, nobody would take Russia serious anymore when talking of military capabilities.

Putin and Russia ain't the sh!t

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Amayabor1:

Ode! You rejected to go to the US because of the evil and wickedness there, but you are in Nigeria. There is no evil and wickedness here abi? Clown!
Don’t mind the insufferable clown.
That is the black brain for you.
Barbaric ritual killings happening in his country is less evil than LGBT in the US, which I’m sure is what is making him fume like a lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by damolaboye(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Akasammyoka:
Putin is starting to quiver. Many will soon follow Lithuania to leave this Russian gas and fuel, this am sure

Population of Lithuania is 2.795 million. I don't think they matter, how much do they buy as a country?
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by deji68: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Well i know that u have to open 2 accounts with Gasprom bank EUR/Rouble . German pay in EUR/Dollar and Gasprom do the conversion into rouble. This way the russians have beeen able to circumvent the sanction. Alll links i have are in German if can read it will send links.
ayindejimmy:

Share you own source now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Mangosuthu Buthelezi Dies At 95 In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.