Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Malami Caught Attending APC Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Caught Attending APC Convention (2383 Views)

Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
I wonder what Fahdiga and Maxymilliano have to say sad

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by DrGoodman: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
This fake lawyer

4 Likes

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Fahdiga(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ebubu:
I wonder what Fahdiga and Maxymilliano have to say sad
Your type is the reason why Nigeria will forever remain backward. You support illegality simply because it favours you. Tell me how our country will grow with people like you displaying such a myopic mentality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
DrGoodman:
This fake lawyer
;Dalmajiri lawyer with APC party membership card

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by limeta(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fulanis every where

6 Likes

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by JUMO95: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2022
limeta:
Fulanis every where
Thats because they lift each other instead of pulling each other down which is the stock in trade of the southerners
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
JUMO95:
Thats because they lift each other instead of pulling each other down which is the stock in trade of the southerners
exactly
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by hisexcellency34: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Mumu...is he not a member of the party?

1 Like

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by limeta(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
JUMO95:

Same thing all southern says
Are you not one
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
limeta:

Same thing all southern says
Are you not one
what do u mean?
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Mumu...is he not a member of the party?
it is very wrong for an attorney general of the federation, an institution of the law, to be affiliated to the ruling political party

2 Likes

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Parachoko: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
it is very wrong for an attorney general of the federation, an institution of the law, to be affiliated to the ruling political party
That's why the lammakers have decided to split the officer of the attorney general and Minister of Justice.
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Parachoko:
That's why the lammakers have decided to split the officer of the attorney general and Minister of Justice.
i hope it comes to pass soonest
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by bcomputer101: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:

You don't need to enlighten the fo0l.

People like him is one of those reasons why I still clamour for human sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Now you know, ApC matter is dear to him....
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Now you know, ApC matter is dear to him....
sad
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2022
bcomputer101:

People like him is one of those reasons why I still clamour for human sacrifice.
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Parachoko: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
i hope it comes to pass soonest
Is now left with the 36 state house of assemblies to also vote on the bills.

I think Malami will be the last Attorney General and Minister of Justice. So shall it be in states too.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Parachoko: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2022
bcomputer101:

shocked shocked

You go wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Is now left with the 36 state house of assemblies to also vote on the bills.

I think Malami will be the last Attorney General and Minister of Justice

In the states, the seats will be split too.
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2022
WHO CARES
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Drastick(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Parachoko:
shocked shocked

You go wicked o grin

Bro, u quoted me when i said,

"I'm frustrated and depressed. Someone should pls call to speak to me"

Thanks for checking up. I appreciate. I was banned in dat particular section, so i could mention you when u asked, "whats the problem man".
Here's my line: ZERO-NINE-ZERO-SEVEN-NINE-THREE-FIVE-EIGHT-THREE-NINE-ZERO
Re: Malami Caught Attending APC Convention by Ebubu: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

WHO CARES
u beta care oo

(1) (Reply)

As E Dey Sweet Us, E Dey Pain Dem And Other Hit Songs By Wike And His Band. / Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo / We Imolites Are Not Voting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.