Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe (2442 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe by extol1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please I am looking for this song or where can I get where to download it

Born to win

Born to reign in life

I’m no ordinary person

I’m destined for greatness x2

Circumstances may come to challenge me (oh oh)

Situations may come just to end (oh oh)

But when they turn me to the left and right

They’ll realize that I am the light

When my brothers look at me and despise me (oh oh)

When my sisters tend to mock and reject me (oh oh)

They’ll be surprised that I’m still standing strong

And I’ll tell them look in won’t be long cos I’m

Don’t look at me like you know me before (oh oh)

I’m not the one that you used to know (oh oh)

Jesus Christ is the one that I adore

He will bring the best in me to show

Never mind what I am going through

I assure you that I will come through

I’m destined for greatness, created for success

Can’t you see that it’s flowing in me, I am

The seed of God is within me

And the grace of God upon me

I don’t have a choice

I’ve been made for the top

The seed of God inside of you

And the grace of God upon you

You don’t have a choice

You’ve been made for the top
Re: Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Wow.. Thought i was the only one dat loves this song. Its my best gospel song, it stopped from commiting suicide last year.
Re: Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe by extol1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Wow.. Thought i was the only one dat loves this song. Its my best gospel song, it stopped from commiting suicide last year.
Please do you have the song on your phone, I have tried all my possible best to download it but to no avail

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
extol1:

Please do you have the song on your phone, I have tried all my possible best to download it but to no avail

Call: 0 9 0 7 9 3 5 8 3 9 0

(1) (Reply)

How Often Does A Pastor Lie On Pulpit? / Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) / Hubble Space Telescope Images And The Glory Of GOD - This Is Not A Coincidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.