Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It (42059 Views)

Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by jumper524(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
willi926:
From my small understanding, Putin was just trying to protect his Russia territories and interests by asking NATO to stay back and stop coming closer east ward. But Eu and america saw it as a bluff thereby opening there arms to embrace Ukraine and Georgia. So na America and Eu first start to dey find trouble.
you forgot to add put in tried to do it politically and diplomatically by giving the Ukrainian a counter trade deal compared to the western deal..
the west sponsored an anti government campaign to remove the president?
it was all evident when they asked the then president to revoke it's parliament. a sovereign country for that matter.
omoh, people greedy oo.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by SIRTee15: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
oluobi:

Are you aware that since 1992, the UN general assembly has voted in favour of that embargo to be lifted every year. The US, to date has ignored the resolution.I ask again is that rule of law?Is that democracy? You need to find out the pain that embargo has inflicted and it's still inflicting on Cubans

We blame our government everyday for not obeying rule of law, yet we are quick to defend US, whenever they do same.

Is the US the same as the UN, they (US)decide which one is dictatorship and which one is not.

Is democracy practiced in Saudi Arabia, NO, but it's okay by US, since they are their allies.
Hypocrisy!

What USA did to cuba is wrong, by imposing unilateral sanction on that country. I agree.
Then Russia should do the same to Ukraine. Impose mother of sanctions on them but NOT INVASION.

I will never support a bully nation waging war on it's weaker neighbour or any other weaker nation. Why should u murder innocent civilians just for your selfish interest? That's criminal.
I imagine what all u pro putin will say if USA invade Mexico/cuba for whatever reason.

U guys are the hypocrites, justifying criminal behaviour just because another country did it. Why not condemn all?

Russia should sanction Ukraine. Anything beyond this is unacceptable.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by jumper524(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
yanabasee:

Russia has nukes and if you don't keep a close look on them, they can decide to bomb the US.

America has been a target for a lot of countries with nuclear weapons ..

And to be careful, you must know these people by watching them closely....
Russia have nukes and have never used it, but the us that nobody is watching has used theirs twice in Japan. they have never bullied any country neither have they invade any country unprovoked like the us.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by jumper524(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

What USA did to cuba is wrong, by imposing unilateral sanction on that country. I agree.
Then Russia should do the same to Ukraine. Impose mother of sanctions on them but NOT INVASION.

I will never support a bully nation waging war on it's weaker neighbour or any nation like that. Why should u murder innocent civilians just for your selfish interest? That's criminal.
I imagine what all u pro putin will say if USA invade Mexico/cuba for whatever reason.

U guys are the hypocrites, justifying criminal behaviour just because another country did it. Why not condemn all?

us threatened a nuclear war in cuba until Russia pulled out and still went ahead to slam severe sanctions on them.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's mainly rivalry between Russia and the US
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by SIRTee15: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
jumper524:
us threatened a nuclear war in cuba until Russia pulled out and still went ahead to slam severe sanctions on them.

Did USA drop the nuclear bomb, no.
The Cuban missile crisis is more than what u know.
USA actually secretly met with soviet union and agreed to remove their missiles from turkey in return soviet union will remove their missile from cuba.
The issue was resolved diplomatically. Forget the threat and noise from Kennedy.

What diplomatic steps has Putin taken to resolve this Ukraine problem other than creating more mess on top of greater mess.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Eagba(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
englishmart:
America is not 1/10th as powerful as they've made us believe. People who couldn't defeat ordinary Talibans in over 20-years.
When the Americans were in Afghanistan, did the Taliban hold sway?
The Taliban is more of an idealogy, very difficult to squash.
When weren't really a military force or movement
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by cule7(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:

Taliban chased Russians outside Afghanistan back into Russia.
Russia that Hitler nearly wiped out if not for America and the Allied forces. Hitler got to 20km from Moscow.
Mention 1 war won by Russians in recent history. Just 1.

The way some of you just come here to talk will make one wonder if the only people here are kids. Which country captured Berlin?�
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by jumper524(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

USA actually secretly met with soviet union and agreed to remove their missiles from turkey in return soviet union will remove their missile from cuba.
The issue was resolved diplomatically. Forget the threat and noise from Kennedy.

What diplomatic steps has Putin taken to resolve this Ukraine problem other than creating more mess on top of greater mess.
Ukraine should pull out of nato as well as recognise two independent region of Ukraine. those two regions have their citizens killed daily by Ukrainian forces..

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by oluobi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

I am not pro Putin, but rather pro multi polar world. Russia and China are the two countries that can offer that, since the other permanent members of the UN security council are US sidekicks.

I have said this several times, no matter the number of civilians killed (sadly) in this war, it would still be resolved through diplomacy. So why allow it get to that. NATO have stated several times that they would not intervene directly, so why allow this madness continue. Are they waiting for the Ukrainian army to defeat Russia on its own with all the weapons they are sending? That is not going to happen.

How many more Ukrainian civilians have to die before they all sit down and put a stop to this madness.

Note that it's Russian soldiers that are dying o! How I wish it's only Ukrainian soldiers too that are dying.

Some people said talking to Putin is appeasement, so , short of NATO invading Russia and taking Putin out(highly unlikely), what then is the way out?

Must they sacrifice all of Ukraine before they are all satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Terrier99:

America didn't invade Afghanistan because they practice Sharia. You are a Muslim and I understand your bias but it doesn't mean you should tell lies.

Lol, like I said I am not surprised that you would have consumed western media propaganda to not accept my view. Every one with his own opinion though but take a look at this...

What if you try to bring an excuse that the reason for Afghanistan invasion was because of Osama bin laden, he has been killed as far back as Obama first tenure, why the long stay thereafter?? Pls answer

Why establish a Democratic government in a Muslim dominated lan previously ruled with shareeah just like Saudi Arabia? Pls explain?

The truth is democratic government is somehow nd somewhat puppet to america and america rules the nation indirectly. With democracy in Afghanistan, America will have strong presence in middle east which the likes of China and Russia are eyeing too. Their major presence there is just their ally, Israel and that's all.

Now, I want a a convincing argument from you to justify America stay in another man's land, toppling their government to establish theirs, changing their values and cores to western style, when the enemy they sought there had been killed almost 20 years back.

The same Taliban they labelled terrorist to justify their war against them were funded and armed by the same America during Russian invasion. What changed now?? When Russia invades a country, it is a no no for america and it is upon them to arm the military and militants in that country, but when America does same, it is not invasion but liberation, lol. You really need to view issues especially world politics from another angle to see a big and clearer picture which you will never get to see if AL your source of information is western based or pro western.

I will remind you again to pls give a convincing answer to America occupation of another man's land for 20 years changing everything tradition about the country.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Yarok(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
yanabasee:

Russia has nukes and if you don't keep a close look on them, they can decide to bomb the US.

This is what they made you believe
Is U S the only country in the world or why would Russia just one day decide to bomb them? Or is that they (U S) are just paranoid
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by OYENIYIJK: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
u did well
❤️
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by OYENIYIJK: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
holuwajobar:
Thank you very very much ... I really appreciate it..... Thank you for putting a smile on my face ..... May you never lack anything you wish for ..

Amen. Welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by bizzibodi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Will wahala not finish if Russia too join NATO?
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Terrier99: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
cule7:

The way some of you just come here to talk will make one wonder if the only people here are kids. Which country captured Berlin?�

I usually don't entertain jejune arguments but I'll make an exception for you.
Germans beat Russians so bad that they almost took Moscow.

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by AldrichAmes: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Vainglory:
The US has its Monroe Doctrine and will not allow any Russian influence in the western hemisphere as evidenced in the Cuban Crisis of 1962 but has no qualms about going into Russian areas of influence. Putin has been voicing his opposition to US and NATO encroachment in his traditional areas of influence for years and has largely been ignored. The result now is this war. I have always known that the US and NATO's plan of isolating Russia would be costly and dangerous.

Great post.

Good to see that someone of a forum like this one which is populated by uneducated and ignorant jingoists knows about the Monroe Doctrine.

That doctrine alone exposes American hypocrisy.

Funnily enough, the US and NATO know fully well the risk at stake. Henry Kissinger, John Mearsheimer and even the great George Kennan (on his death bed) warned them to stop NATO expansion further east because it would anger Russia. However, they never listened. And I think these are the 3 reasons why they opted for it with reckless abandon:

1. China poses the biggest threat to total American dominance on the planet. And to tame China - Russia has to fall under American sphere of influence like other European lapdogs.

2. They believed Russia has no stomach for a long war in Ukraine since both Ukrainians and Russians are related. And the influence they have over Russian oligarchs with the integration of the oligarchs should be enough for the oligarchs to sponsor a coup in the Russia that would usurp Putin - for a pro-Western Russian leader like Yeltsin.

3. They underestimated the resolve of the global south to bark back at the US, especially countries in the Middle East and Asia. And expected Russia's economy to collapse within a month. Coupled with the propaganda war.

However, they have failed thus far and everything they did boomeranged. And that's basically because the world is tired of the US and all its atrocities under the guise of "democracy" and fraudulent "right side of history". The US is Nazi on steroids albeit it's doing it covertly and it isn't shocking that most people who have headed US foreign policy establishment since the 70s and 80s are kids of former Nazi soldiers (Albright, Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, etc.). Don't even get me started with "Operation Paper Clip".

Winston Churchill said it best when he said: “I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". You'll never understand the Russian bear and it's always better to leave it alone than poke it. Kiev is the craddle of Russian civilisation and Russians view it the same way Jews view Jerusalem or Yorubas view Ile Ife. And that's one thing you don't want to touch if you don't want to piss them off.

Regardless, have you read Zbigniew Brzezinski's "The Grand Chessboard"? It will give you an insight into why they dared Russia. It's all about China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by SIRTee15: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
jumper524:
Ukraine should pull out of nato as well as recognise two independent region of Ukraine. those two regions have their citizens killed daily by Ukrainian forces..

Ukraine pull out of Nato, Seriously?
Are they a member to begin with. Ukraine is not part of NATO.
Germany and France have made it clear since 2 yrs ago that Ukraine will not join NATO.

As per eastern Ukraine crisis, no country willingly allow a part of it's territory to secede for whatever reason. Or else book haram and Biafra would have left Nigeria long time ago esp Biafra that has a valid reason to leave.
Russia herself invaded Chechnya twice and practically destroyed the region when they attempted to secede.
Don't be emotional here.
Besides eastern Ukraine is only 70 % Russian, the rest are Ukrainian. The only solution to that area is greater autonomy and self-governance.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by AldrichAmes: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
oluobi:
Don't mind the hypocrites and their supporters.
They tell you Putin is a dictator, yet Biden that's not a dictator is trying to force all other countries to condemn Russia, by hook or by crook.
I thought democracy is about choice, how come US would not allow other countries to make their choice and decision in this crisis.
They have threatened China, India, Pakistan and so many others. Is that democracy.

A country would unilaterally sanction another country, and then threaten every other country not to go against the sanction, or face consequences. Is that rule of law?

Where is the place of the UN, oh! I almost forgot, they control what happens at the UN, but Russia and China veto would not allow them to always have their way.

While so many countries are talking about finding a solution to the crisis, they are hell bent on escalating it, after all, Putin is their target.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. For those praising the US, a time would come, when they'll start calling for regime change in countries that are not ready to implement their LGTB nonsense. Our eyes go clear that time.

The only thing that's curbing it a little for now is the fact that Russia and China have veto power at the UN, but by the time they are able to destroy those two countries, if allowed, then I feel sorry for Africans and Middle East countries.

Another great post.

Most ignorant Africans who're pro-US don't understand what is going on and what the fallout from Ukraine would've on the world. If they really do, they would be thanking Russia for sacrificing its people for a more balanced world that would allow underdeveloped countries grow the way they ought to. Nigerians are meant to be the most educated in Africa but it seems the "education" Nigerians poses is just basically about copying every mistake in the west by being unrepentant Americophiles. East, North and South Africans have been more forthcoming in their commentary on what's going on and I believe that probably has more to do with how the Soviet Union helped those countries against western imperialism. Ditto India which was saved from total destruction by US and UK by the Soviet Union.

Russia will stand tall and I believe they're waiting for the US to get carried away and become trigger happy, so they can unleash what they've been keeping in reserve for them. Read about Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP): you will understand why the US is scared.

On LGBT: I think we're closer to a civil war in the US than total American domination of the world as long as Russia keeps standing its ground coupled with China, India, Iran, UAE, Saudis, Venezuela and Brazil not wavering to western pressure. LGBT just pissed off a section of Americans with how disney want to start indoctrinating kids with the homo crap. Ditto schools trying to teach kids from age 5 about gay sex. And with inflation at an all time high and petrodollar losing its value - the US would be lucky if it doesn't crumble in the next decade or 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by wink2015(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ukraine was misled by the western countries.

Principally by the USA and Britain.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Nuheights(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Nothing the west did would have stopped Putin's plans. Nothing. Very tiring to hear how they shoulda, woulda, coulda.

This was the plan. Period. And while he’s the head goblin, he has millions of enablers.

Foolish man .
If the West had allowed early Ukrainian membership of NATO, Putin would certainly have been checkmated relative to Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Kazeem47(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Invitationn:

Their general overseer is The US.
no be lie
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by edosignature(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
US is the only country known to have ever Nuke a sovereign nation. Russia are more calculative & focused on their own security. Has Russia ever brought it military to the US border... Mexico, Canada, Haiti of it likes ?

NATO & it allies are cowards, their main aims are to cause disunity, carnage, wanton destruction thereby selling weapons & causing death in large scale.

US, NATO & it allies has caused more destruction, death to innocent people, nations & culture than China, Russian, North Korea, Indians & it likes.

Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
oluobi:

I am not pro Putin, but rather pro multi polar world. Russia and China are the two countries that can offer that, since the other permanent members of the UN security council are US sidekicks.

I have said this several times, no matter the number of civilians killed (sadly) in this war, it would still be resolved through diplomacy. So why allow it get to that. NATO have stated several times that they would not intervene directly, so why allow this madness continue. Are they waiting for the Ukrainian army to defeat Russia on its own with all the weapons they are sending? That is not going to happen.

How many more Ukrainian civilians have to die before they all sit down and put a stop to this madness.

Note that it's Russian soldiers that are dying o! How I wish it's only Ukrainian soldiers too that are dying.

Some people said talking to Putin is appeasement, so , short of NATO invading Russia and taking Putin out(highly unlikely), what then is the way out?

Must they sacrifice all of Ukraine before they are all satisfied?

Some of you are clueless about this whole thing sha. Is it that you’ve not seen the atrocities Russia is committing in ukraine ?

Anyway, Ukraine will do it the hard way by demilitarizing Russia.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Bigfish121(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
What actually brought about the fall of the soviet Union?
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Basher8583: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
safariman:
All of these people (Nigerians) clamming for Russia to take over Ukraine because of perceived American or EU/NATO influence or threat to Russia. Worth noting, Ukraine never attacked Russia, NATO is a defense alliance, don't thread on me otherwise, there will be collective defense.

I would have liked Nigeria to be a developed county like Ukraine under a true democracy, rule of law, attractive development (help youth unemployment), western technology and a strong will to defend her sovereignty and fight like hell like the Ukrainian people are doing. I have read that Ukraine is also very corrupt and perhaps, discriminatory (anti blacks/Indians). But overall and for their interests, they are yearning for freedom from autocracy governments and have chosen their part. If Cameroon or Benin Rep decides to pose a threat to Nigeria, can we should just ask our Army to invade them to restore a government in those capitals that we want?? Afterall, Benin and some part of West African/Northwest African countries were once part of a big empire such as the old Soviet Union or the old Soviet Empire that Putin is trying to restore to its old glory.

Brother. The issue in Eastern Europe no consign you or Nigeria. Russia and Ukraine have a history together that does not concern us.

Besides both countries do not see you or Naija as important.

Let us learn to mind our business.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by jikins(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

I will never support a bully nation waging war on it's weaker neighbour or any other weaker nation. Why should u murder innocent civilians just for your selfish interest? That's criminal.

US has attacked and bully so many countries. But everyone sat down and supported them. Because they cook up plausible narratives to defend their actions. But now Russia is doing the same you now want to condemn. What's the definition of hypocrisy again?

You don't know the sanctions of the US has made life difficult for ordinary Cubans and many have lost their lives out of their own desperation or those of others due to the hard reality they face because of the US sanctions. So that's not murder to you right. How about the Nigerian soldiers and civilians who lost their lives because they weren't properly equipped. If the US hadn't place a ban on sales of weapons to Nigeria. They probably would still be alive today.

Everything has cause and effect. Russia has sanction Ukraine in the past, they have tried the path of diplomacy but the west are fixed on their push eastwards and Ukrainians are willing pawns for the west. When you tried diplomacy and it fails what else is there? People forget its only natural for a cornered beast to show its teeth. Blaming the beast when you could have easily avoided everything by leaving it the heck alone is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by SIRTee15: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
jikins:

US has attacked and bully so many countries. But everyone sat down and supported them. Because they cook up plausible narratives to defend their actions. But now Russia is doing the same you now want to condemn. What's the definition of hypocrisy again?

You don't know the sanctions of the US has made life difficult for ordinary Cubans and many have lost their lives out of their own desperation or those of others due to the hard reality they face because of the US sanctions. So that's not murder to you right. How about the Nigerian soldiers and civilians who lost their lives because they weren't properly equipped. If the US hadn't place a ban on sales of weapons to Nigeria. They probably would still be alive today.

Everything has cause and effect. Russia has sanction Ukraine in the past, they have tried the path of diplomacy but the west are fixed on their push eastwards and Ukrainians are willing pawns for the west. When you tried diplomacy and it fails what else is there? People forget its only natural for a cornered beast to show its teeth. Blaming the beast when you could have easily avoided everything by leaving it the heck alone is ridiculous.

I'm not hypocrite like u guys. I condemn American reckless invasion of Iraq, Syria and Libya. Afghan invasion may have it's own merits but they should have left after killing osama bin laden.
The worst is Iraq invasion...thats the worst criminal act seen in history. And the only way to appease Iraqis is to arrest and prosecute Blair and Bush for war crime.

Sanction is not a crime. If I decide I dont want to have anything to do with u, it's not a criminal act. Look for other guys to play with.
Cuba received economic support from soviet union and now they moving closer to China. Don't make it look like cuba was in limbo during those period.

Besides every country use the sanction tool. It's not only America.
China has recently sanctioned Australia. They also sanctioned some American politicians meddling in hong kong affairs.

The reason why western sanction is most devastating is because they are the most prosperous bloc. any nation blocked from that economy/market will suffer economic consequences.
Hopefully china entry into global market will change that narrative. If west sanction u, turn to China.

There's no justification for unprovoked russian invasion of Ukraine. None at all.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by oluobi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:

I'm not hypocrite like u guys. I condemn American reckless invasion of Iraq, Syria and Libya. Afghan invasion may have it's own merits but they should have left after killing osama bin laden.
The worst is Iraq invasion...thats the worst criminal act seen in history. And the only way to appease Iraqis is to arrest and prosecute Blair and Bush for war crime.

Sanction is not a crime. If I decide I dont want to have anything to do with u, it's not a criminal act. Look for other guys to play with.
Cuba received economic support from soviet union and now they moving closer to China. Don't make it look like cuba was in limbo during those period.

Besides every country use the sanction tool. It's not only America.
China has recently sanctioned Australia. They also sanctioned some American politicians meddling in hong kong affairs.

The reason why western sanction is most devastating is because they are the most prosperous bloc. any nation blocked from that economy/market will suffer economic consequences.
Hopefully china entry into global market will change that narrative. If west sanction u, turn to China.

There's no justification for unprovoked russian invasion of Ukraine. None at all.

Are you aware American troops are still in Syria, as of this moment. How come there is no outcry to push those troops out of Syria, or is there any record that they were invited by Assad. Did they get any mandate from the UN?
Hypocrisy!

They went there to 'liberate' some Syrians from Assad,according to them,but Putin cannot go into Ukraine to 'liberate' Donbass people from Zelensky.
Hypocrisy!

There should be a new world order.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
yanabasee:

So the ones America has,who is watching them closely?
Who made them the watch dog of the world?
This your comment is the type that made Putin go mad with people.
So lame assertion!
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Pacesetter123(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
masseratti:
and what is wrong in Russia joining the EU it's self? this opinion piece is for putin puppet fans.. total crap... no one can invade RUSSIA, so what's the point killing ppl
Also ask what is wrong that Britain is leaving the EU?
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Pacesetter123(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kenmarine:
The Germans and French govt stopped Ukraine from joining NATO all because they saw little or no resource they can get from them. This days we call it diplomacy in govt, but why play diplomacy with the lives of people under threat from Russia? The west can never be your Friend. You don't gain anything except they give you the crumbs falling off their tables.
Why was America bent on getting Ukraine in NATO in that summit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.