Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed (441 Views)

Finance Content/youtube Script Writer / Hiring: Crypto & Finance Writers / Crypto News And Finance Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Finest4luv1(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2022
I'm looking to Hire writers that can deliver high-quality articles in crypto and finance niche.

Contact me immediately with your samples..

It's a longterm project

I'm hiring ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by MoSAHEED: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Finest4luv1:
I'm looking to Hire writers that can deliver high-quality articles in crypto and finance niche.

It's a longterm project

I'm hiring ASAP.

I am interested, how do I contact you and show that I can work for you, long term.

My WhatsApp is 0 8 1 4 2 3 2 6 2 9 6
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Finest4luv1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
MoSAHEED:

I am interested, how do I contact you and show that I can work for you, long term.

I'll chat you up, you can also check my signature for my contact.
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Finest4luv1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
MoSAHEED:

Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Oluwatomisin207(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Finest4luv1:

It's a long-term project

I'm hiring ASAP.

Hello!
Am interested in working with you but there's no way to contact you.. I have samples to show basically on Crytpo.. This is my WhatsApp number 08164382802
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Qiyam: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello sir,

I have a special proposal that may interest you.

In just a moment,I’ll tell you about it.

But first,let’s go over some important points.

I know you have a blog that needs engaging copies with high conversion rate.

You want your business to sell to people
everyday using sales messages designed to make them buy your
products or services.

I'm aware you’re always on the look out for better and faster ways to persuade more people and get more sales and make more profits.

Now here’s why I’m writing to you today

I'm poised to deliver to you top notch SEO friendly post.

Copy to me is second nature.

you will be sold-out in a matter days.

Reach me on WhatsApp
0 7 0 3 3 6 9 5 6 0 4

E-mail:qiyamlayl1984@gmail.com
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Oyibojoshua: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Finest4luv1:

It's a longterm project

I'm hiring ASAP.

I'm a content and copywriter with more than 4yrs of experience as a writer

Contact me via WhatsApp @ 0.7.0.6.7.4.8.0.0.1.5 if you would like to work with me.
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Integritykay(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello, I'm an expert crypto currency and finance writer, I have a lot of experience in this niches as you will confirm from writing samples. You can reach me on WhatsApp or call 08078562961. I look forward to working with you.

Finest4luv1:

It's a longterm project

I'm hiring ASAP.
Re: Crypto/finance Content Writers Needed by Finest4luv1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Integritykay:
Hello, I'm an expert crypto currency and finance writer, I have a lot of experience in this niches as you will confirm from writing samples. You can reach me on WhatsApp or call 08078562961. I look forward to working with you.

check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

The Man. The Throne. The Country-a Compendium On Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / I Need Bloggers. / Need Article Writer Now (Closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.