Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers (2281 Views)

Wallets Africa Withholding Users Funds And Bad Customer Experience / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2022
I made a transaction on the app for over 1 month plus, the transaction was debited from my account but till date was never credited to my wallet, and when you speak to customer care they ignore you , they have sometimes promised to reverse the payment since over a month, only for me to check reviews and find out hundreds of other users have same issues some for months and yet they are unable to get a reversal, please be very careful and stay away from them! i lost #240000

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by kryptochats: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
write a mail to them tagging efcc and CBN and also submit a letter to their payment partner coronationn merchant payment gateway

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2022
kryptochats:
write a mail to them tagging efcc and CBN and also submit a letter to their payment partner coronationn merchant payment gateway
yes i got a response from Efcc and they asked me to provide full details and screenshot, i have sent that since like 4 days ago, so still waiting for a response
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by kryptochats: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2022
jobportng:
yes i got a response from Efcc and they asked me to provide full details and screenshot, i have sent that since like 4 days ago, so still waiting for a response
good
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Fibonacci88: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nawao. I was about getting a virtual USD card to make online purchase. I think I better stick with plumpter for now.
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by kryptochats: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fibonacci88:
Nawao. I was about getting a virtual USD card to make online purchase. I think I better stick with plumpter for now.
dangerous!
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Fibonacci88:
don't even try it
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Intellab(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
I have use their service several times to pay for web hosting. My card is still link there.
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Intellab:
I have use their service several times to pay for web hosting. My card is still link there.
you go still collect your own share of the scamming
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Intellab(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
jobportng:
you go still collect your own share of the scamming
grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Intellab:

grin grin grin
its not really a laughing matter go on social media and see peoples complain, till now they did not even reply me or say anything or refund the money
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Ayofresh4u(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
jobportng:
its not really a laughing matter go on social media and see peoples complain, till now they did not even reply me or say anything or refund the money
they won't respond to your messages , total ignore and they will read it , @ seun this needs front page
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Englishisamust: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Laslasticala
Mynd44
Seun

Front page pls. I also use this app
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Englishisamust:
Laslasticala
Mynd44
Seun

the funny thing is this people would read your message, like they actually read the messages you send and ignore it totally , instagram, facebook, google review everywhere scam! complains!

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
this is the API they use https://woven.finance/ i have written to them to bring to their notice about what is going on
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by nonvoip: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
jobportng:
I made a transaction on the app for over 1 month plus, the transaction was debited from my account but till date was never credited to my wallet, and when you speak to customer care they ignore you , they have sometimes promised to reverse the payment since over a month, only for me to check reviews and find out hundreds of other users have same issues some for months and yet they are unable to get a reversal, please be very careful and stay away from them! i lost #240000
this is a criminal enterprise set up to defraud unsuspecting members of the public, please stay away or you risk loosing any finances you put into this business, they are scammers and digital thiefs
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2022
nonvoip:
this is a criminal enterprise set up to defraud unsuspecting members of the public, please stay away or you risk loosing any finances you put into this business, they are scammers and digital thiefs
100%
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Amerengues2: 11:32am On May 31, 2022
Thank God I found this on time. Mehn! I have never seen a useless customer care service like that in my life.

They will read your messages and still ignore! Nigerians are just either too kind or ignorant of their rights. This can't happen in a sane country. I get very annoyed seeing them ignore enquiries. I used their virtual card and the deduction I got was more than the charges fee per transaction and I kept asking but all to no avail.

Thank God I tested with a negligible fee and thank God that I found other complaints here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Englishisamust:
Laslasticala
Mynd44
Seun

Lalasticlala front page please
I have 130k hanging for a week now and a lot more people are gonna lose money if you dont expose this

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
jobportng:

For far your funds?
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by kryptochats: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Binancian:

For far your funds?
they scammed him till today
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Fobicious: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
I'm having similar issue. A client paid me about N420,000 to send to his younger sister in Croatia. I transferred the money to my WalletAfrica account and when I wanted to send it out the next day, I was debited but it was showing Pending in my transaction history and the account I sent the fund to was not credited. This has been like that for over a week. And I have been chatting with the Customer care and they only replied once And ever since then, I have been ignored and my 420k has been pending. I had to use from my Savings to replace the money to avoid issue. Below is the screenshot of my chat with them and the pending 420k that they are holding since last week.

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Fobicious: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
One day, they will be held accountable for their Gross Misconduct to their customers. Once my issue is resolved, I'm so closing my account with them.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
kryptochats:
that is if they resolve it , people have had their money with them for over a year

ha cant someone take police to their office? its about time they are reported to efcc
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
People are getting duped
Mods do something
They delete comments on their insta after u call them out and they locked comments on their twitter.

Wallets africa is a scam

Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobsfornigeria: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by nzechu(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Fibonacci88:
which one is plumbter
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2022
capture the owner and kill him immediately angry
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by kryptochats: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers by jobportng(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Gold Sellers Or Miners In Grams Needed(gold Bar Specifically) / Sell Your Payoneer Funds Here 430/$ / Which Business With 200,000 Naira Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.