Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Paid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paid (822 Views)

Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid by kenostika(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks all
Re: Paid by Koleb: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2022
kenostika:
We complain about our government but some of the youths are so heartless .I tried to buy SKRILL from this company-Naira2usd.com thinking i was dealing with a legitimate company but after payment to them ,they have refused to credit my wallet with the exact amount of SKRILL.Is this how this country will grow? After my research ,i discovered that they have been scamming so many people .I want the public to be aware so that many more will not fall victim .See my evidence.
sorry for the bitter experience mine was instacoins last year December. They just package them self this days by setting up a website as not knowing they are scammers.
You can WhatsApp 0902 0423325 I can sell Skrill for you on weekly basis.
Re: Paid by Arsenalholic(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Koleb:
sorry for the bitter experience mine was instacoins last year December. They just package them self this days by setting up a website as not knowing they are scammers.
After running away with my 25k you are bold enough to still parade yourself around like a normal person, right? Just be aware that I didn't lie low. Justice will be served, I promise you that.

2 Likes

Re: Paid by Arsenalholic(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
kenostika:
We complain about our government but some of the youths are so heartless .I tried to buy SKRILL from this company-Naira2usd.com thinking i was dealing with a legitimate company but after payment to them ,they have refused to credit my wallet with the exact amount of SKRILL.Is this how this country will grow? After my research ,i discovered that they have been scamming so many people .I want the public to be aware so that many more will not fall victim .See my evidence.
These scammers are all over the place. Even one of them, Koleb, just replied to this post like a man with integrity. Imagine the chest on him! After sending him 26500 to send me PayPal of $50 he ran away.

He's a thief. He doesn't have anything to sell.

4 Likes

Re: Paid by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Koleb:

Please what documents did you use to verify your Skrill? My $88 is trapped in it
Re: Paid by Arsenalholic(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Please what documents did you use to verify your Skrill? My $88 is trapped in it
He doesn't have any of those accounts. He is a scammer. Tread with care.

1 Like

Re: Paid by Fabulouslouie(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arsenalholic:
He doesn't have any of those accounts. He is a scammer. Tread with care.

Thank you. God no say nothing go carry me and person do money business for here after my last experience.

1 Like

Re: Paid by SimacSMSplus: 3:49am On Apr 10, 2022
kenostika:

You have used naira2usd.com severally for amount higher than this and now good review yet.
If you have issues on the platform, kindly message WhatsApp no 08091996286. Response will never be instant but your issue will definitely be fixed

Naira2USD is never a Scam

1 Like

Re: Paid by zyphr(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Hope you have been able to remove your money from there? I verified my account skrill account using premium NIN printed on plastic together with a snapshop of my Gt bank account statement printed in colour showing my house address matching exactly with the address I used on skrill. You can use drivers license or international passport too.
Re: Paid by tboynaija: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
I have used their services before, i don't think they are scam. However on the two occasions i used them, they delayed so much in funding my account and they don't respond to message when you complain about the delay . I believe they will still fund your account. So just been a little patience... I won't recommend anyone to use their services because of their bad business approach

1 Like

Re: Paid by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
zyphr:

Hope you have been able to remove your money from there? I verified my account skrill account using premium NIN printed on plastic together with a snapshop of my Gt bank account statement printed in colour showing my house address matching exactly with the address I used on skrill. You can use drivers license or international passport too.

Thank you very much... I just downloaded my National ID from the nimc app... I'll print it tomorrow.

I was worried they might not accept it.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx / Invest In Top Stock Broking Firm - Start Off With Low Capital / How Do You Start Investing In The Nse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.