Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,870 members, 7,899,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? (566 Views)

Hilarious Moments When Evil Wish To Your Ex-girlfriend Failed Totally / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Frank25: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Let's gather and discuss.

Mine was when i took hold of her undies and wore it while she did same with mine.
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Frank25: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Warris this?
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Drastick(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Have never had a lover
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Frank25: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Oops!!!
Drastick:
Have never had a lover
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Drastick(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
Oops!!!
I just called and sent u a textmsg: 1281 are the last four digits of the line
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Michelle70(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2022
grin u wear woman undies?
Like u carry her g-string wear cover ur prick?

Is that what I read or I missed some part?
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by vanida6: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
lolx confused dump nigga,
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Demigod22: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
The hilarious moment I had was when my girlfriend went to bath, I noticed she was taking longer than expected, I just opened the door without knocking and I caught her twerking naked. The water was running and she was so focused that she didn't notice me, so I just go slapped her buttocks and the way she freaked out was funny.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by decryptofx(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Love is sweet
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by okoroemeka(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss.

Mine was when i took hold of her undies and wore it while she did same with mine.
during one xmas celebration I was cruising along in my car with AC on when I spotted this very pretty babe walking under harsh harmattan sun so I gave her a lift after touring some joints we decided to go to my house and relax,so one thing led to another and ended up on the bed,when she bent to receive the doggy I got the biggest shock ,it seems the girl was pressed and had to go inside bush to relieve herself and used dry cassava leafs to wipe her arse and pieces of dry grasses are hanging out from her buttocks like chicken tail,I no send just removed the offending grasses and carried on.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by paulolee(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
was our first date, we both ate n drank bill of 75k and I told d waiter to get d bill from her n tell her dt I hurriedly left after receiving a call..
madam working class try to wire 50k n drop her small fone say she go being d 15k letter with confirm anger all over her face..
I blocked her outside d eatery, i apologized n was laughing bt she wasnt having any of my joke or prank n walked out on me..
las las na transfer of 80k settle dt matter, i was serious about her after i found out dt her dad is a big boy near my hood
Wetin end am be say, na one yankee guy letter marry her last year on top all my seriousness, dates n love things...life wey no balance
Re: What Are Your Hilarious Moments With Your Lover? by Jeremani: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
during one xmas celebration I was cruising along in my car with AC on when I spotted this very pretty babe walking under harsh harmattan sun so I gave her a lift after touring some joints we decided to go to my house and relax,so one thing led to another and ended up on the bed,when she bent to receive the doggy I got the biggest shock ,it seems the girl was pressed and had to go inside bush to relieve herself and used dry cassava leafs to wipe her arse and pieces of dry grasses are hanging out from her buttocks like chicken tail,I no send just removed the offending grasses and carried on.
Which among the leave did you see again?

Yuck that's fucking disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Whose Shitt Smells Most? / Do Mermaids Really Exist? / Stupid Things You Have Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.