Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47570 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Zubydeangelo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
Invite her over again & this time, know what she wants. If it's sex or friends with benefit.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by alwaysdking(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please,stop all this Sexual Post nah.....

We are in the holy Month of Ramadan.....

Thanks �� you
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by SILVERLINES: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
all this underage boys on nairaland. 300lv and couldn't decipher between fingering and fucc.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

The idiot boy is a rapist and that's a fact.
You don't know women dude.

I hope you don't learn the hard way
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

I am appalled by your warped reasoning. How about a girl who tries to grab the young man's private part and also with her own hands took his hands to handle with her mammary glands?

You accuse the young man even when he has been seduced to the highest of limits! Such posts as your are reasons why women are running round men in circles!

Let me ask you, at what point would the woman be said to be ready? At what point would it be said she wanted it? How does a woman excite a man to the hilt and then three times deny him? What then did she come to that house to do?

A lot of the submissions I am reading here are annoying!

And before you say anything, just know that you are talking to a man who is slightly above 30 and has been celibate from birth. So I am not a person of easy virtue, but I recognise the wickedness of the stupid girl which is being aided and abetted by comments like yours.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by postmann: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yeah, handsome and gameless!

Yhungsarm:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
DerrickzB:

God bless bro!! The way people are solely blaming the guy ehn!! This society would kill off men sha!!
The way many men come on here to defend women even when they are clearly on the wrong is becoming increasingly annoying. The other day a lady touched the d**k of a male artiste who was performing on stage and the world did not burn. Let that be the other way round, and you will see the world asking for the head of the young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just look at this boy tho.. undecided
You did not want anything but you was fingering and caressing her..well you either give in to her blackmail and nonsense or you stand for yourself and let her do what she wants to..you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. without her consent.. undecided

Chances are very good you will be dragged through the depths of agony and back..you sure can go to jail for this.. sexual assault..
Just hope you don't get slammed with rape charges cos I see no way you are gonna escape this.. undecided
I disagree with you. The girl was seducing him all the time, shoving her oranges in his face.
Very much unlike you. Vintage you would have adviced the guy to report to the police but here you are asking him to brace up for whatever is coming.

You didn't see anything wrong in the girl sending threats instead of going to the law.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by quickly: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Miroslavv:
Na she rape you bro, She come your house, seduce you and left after she was satisfied.

She maybe guilty of seduction but no rape. Seduction is not a crime just like toasting too.

U have to understand that this law was designed to protect women and not men.

Even in the Bible potifahs wife
Seduced Joseph and he ended up
In prison.

Seduction is not consent.

If the urge to much go
Masturbate or find olosho. Unless u like problem.

Na so one guy almost rape soldier daughter be a he could control himself

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CryptoClub2018: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

Mad woman. Did she ask for his consent before sitting on his lap? Don't you know that is attempted rape too? All you this girls are just fish brain
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 07kjb: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
U fingered her is that one not a penetration
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Grandkay21(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
My brother, she was seducing you with her boobs and all that nasty talk stuff , she has a plan already before coming to your house, you failed to notice it when she refused your advancement even after seducing you,

But you Bleep up ,since you had something with her best friend do you think she will be happy, pray she don't have something to back it up, she want to drag you,
Please if you done try having s*x with circle of friends, is very dangerous especially when one or two among is crushing on you ,you might not know,. #setup is real
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

When she dragged his diick, it wasn't rape...when she placed his hands on her boobs, it wasn't rape, when he stopped and she came back again and again to kiss him and molest him, it wasn't rape.

Better get your emotions in check!!! It's dripping all over my feet

Even in the face of evidence, evidence that he's confessing with, you have decided to be emotional and illogical.

Why didn't he say no, and it would've become her trying to rape him? He clearly wanted it when she didn't. Instead of running away, he decided to struggle with her to rip off her jeans and force his fingers into her.

If she goes to the police station, do you think your "logical" approach to it will exonerate him of there vaginal bruises she must've sustained? If they collect DNA from his fingers and collaborate it with her true allegations, what will he do? All she needs is a visit to a hospital immediately after and all your "logical" assumptions are dead.

Most of you rape apologists and rapists thrive on the fact that in Nigeria you can't check evidence and don't want to. You are illogical and it stinks.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chigbokingsley(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Look, don't be scared of her little threat. Firstly, you invited her over and she came not by force by willingly.

Secondly, she sat on your laps, kissing and sexually touching your body, rubbing her boobs on ur face.

Rape doesn't apply to women only but to either party. She tried to rape u by doing all those nonsense without your concent but ur ability to control yourself stopped her plans. Just be ur ground and tell her if she ever try to blackmail u, u will have no option than to report to the rightful authority

Yhungsarm:

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by lomprico(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

As long as she said 'NO' and you went on, you raped her. Finger or dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by twosquare(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some of you don't even know what rape is because you can speak English...bi eeyan o ba ri irin iwosi, won kin fi obo lo....both the guy and the lady are mad.

If Fulani herdsmen have handled you before, then you will know what rape is...two idiots.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Op Pelee o.

My gut feeling tells me that she changed her mind after she came to roll with you. The question is why?

Did she size up your projectile and felt it couldn't do the job? It's possible.

About her threat, go and report to the police and have them caution her.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by samzy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Am a handsome guy .. that statement na big implication

And by the way you finger her

Funny better find way sort your self out with her and never trust women....

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigbokingsley:
Look, don't be scared of her little threat. Firstly, you invited her over and she came not by force by willingly.

Secondly, she sat on your laps, kissing and sexually touching your body, rubbing her boobs on ur face.

Rape doesn't apply to women only but to either party. She tried to rape u by doing all those nonsense without your concent but ur ability to control yourself stopped her plans. Just be ur ground and tell her if she ever try to blackmail u, u will have no option than to report to the rightful authority

She tried to rape him?

Why was he tearing her trousers off her to stick his fingers in her? Is that the action of a raped man? Or a rapist?

Men on the forum don't even know what they were saying. We know— you must defend a bro always. He's a handsome guy after all.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by eazisky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

One can easily detect Gender bias in your comment when u derailed from the topic and started given making scheme on his write up, remember nairaland is for the educated and the uneducated. mumu
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DeRay98(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Looks like a set-up and you committed to her invitation to her trap...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:

I am a man with beards and muscles .. tall and cute ..

Also, you are not intelligent... Sorry to say this...

If you wanted a company, the first thing that should come to your mind is to look for a girlfriend and not any random girl that you know...

You were bored and that's a different meaning to wanting sex....

Stop lying to yourself and trying to pull everyone to listen to your self-destructive mindset....

If you feel that you needed someone to gist with.. you'd taken her out to parks or sit out in gardens or recreational centres and not your room....

I won't reply you again... You're filled up with excuses and still bluffing about your mistakes...

Trying to paint yourself above her and yet you chose her to sex...

Telling me that you wouldn't have tried hugging her in the first place is coming after you must have realised your mistakes...

You're one of those guys that will sleep with imbecilic girl in your compound and impregnates her and will deny.. Because you don't have a brain to control your p3nis...

You are insulting the guy because you have beards and muscles?

The lady sexually harrased the young man, but most men these days have been emasculated by feminists, beards and muscles not withstanding. So I don't expect you to see the sexual harassment meted on the young man by the girl.

Until when and if you recognise that the lady sexually harassed the young man can you be taken seriously.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Olam09(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

e mo gbo were.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Forcefully fingered her embarassed
You think it's until you use you p it will be rape cry

I blame her though. She knew you wanted x and went to test you. You are here trying to paint the picture that she seduced you. You wont win this case if she takes it up.
You sexually assaulted her( touching her without consent)
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Unshackled: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

firstly you have to deny it by replying her text.

Tell her her blackmail and deceit won't work for you and that you're ready to take legal action against her. This will bring her back to her senses.

Realise also that you're a mugu. At 300 level your life has t even starting and you seem to be amongst to stupid students who think the number of sex you have adds anything to your achievements.

Get a grip on your life!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

He didn't take her to the bedroom at first. This two are adults. While I fault the op for dragging her jeans trousers I still stand on my word that the lady should report and then prove he raped her. Op should get himself a good lawyer. What did she go to the OP's house to do in the first instance. I hate wickedness at all levels. Why didn't she shout to attract the attention of neighbors? If she claims op raped her, she is an adult, we want to see where the op hit her and wounded her before her claims can be admitted in court. She better go try something else

From your comment, it seem you don't know anything about the rape act. For your information, I'm privileged to lead an NGO where we help rape victims get justice.
Rape does not necessarily involve the use of peniss.
Any form of forceful penetration is rape.
Which evidence does she need when OP have admitted to have forcefully pulled her jeans and fingered her.
For the fact that a lady went to a guy's house does not mean the guy have the right to have sex with her. Consent can be given and withdrawn at any point in time.
Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Gips: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Just Calm down and have your facts ready... My opinion ooooo...
1. Agree with the fact that you invited her to ur house but you never have the intention of raping her.
2. You never seduce her, she was the one that left her chair, come and seduced you, even to the extent of rubbing her boobs on you n caressing your dick.
3. She started discussing sexual talks with you and you decide to open up to her tell her the whole truth about you.
4. Even when you are not interested in having sex with her, she persisted by telling you that she can handle you very well.

Keep this advice and rehearse on it...

If possible tell her that she has nothing on you. Provided she did not record it or she did not went to the doctor to confirmed that she was raped by you... Uncle no worry urself... She no get proof of rape... And if you fit go discuss with any of ur lawyer frnd or police abt the matter e go better...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Analyst7: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This is actually true, Thanks i will solve the issue as quietly as possible. i feel like she wants a relationship and i don't want that. Now if she wants a relationship which will cast me in school how will i go about it?? cus all d rape blackmail is just bcus she wants a relationship and am sure abt that
Bros I understand ur story well
No mind some girls wey dy use emotional sentiment dey blame u
The story is relatable
Girls like that are very dangerous, they might not be book smart, but they are wicked smart, na emotional intelligent she wan use nail u....just call and explain things to her half frankly and half emotionally....and completely ghost her
Don't allow any type of situation that will help her destroy or frame u
Coz people like that might say they want to visit u again under the pretense that its forgotten then they will look for a way to frame ur ass
That's it
Other mumu people wey just dey comment like bolor...wasn't the same girl the one that grabbed ur dick and put ur hand on ur boobs, isn't that assault too...I know if those moves are opposite now, people for don dey shout...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:
Forcefully fingered her embarassed
You think it's until you use you p it will be rape cry

I blame her though. She knew what you wanted and went to test you. That doesn't mean you will win the case if she takes it up.
You sexually assaulted her( touching her without consent)

No. The girl sexually harrassed and assaulted him first. He was naive enough not to slap her and send her away from his house instead he fell for it. After all girls get violent when they are about to be assaulted.

If you sexually harrass a gril she turns it on you, but if a girl sexually harrasses a naive guy, he falls for it and even wants to have sex.

The last time a girl tried that nonsense on me about 13 years ago in school I dressed her down and asked her to get out of my room. And she did!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

Why don't you see anything wrong with a girl touching a guy's d*ck without seeking his consent first ?

That's sexual assault.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face,and caressing his d*ck without seeking permission from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.