Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform (39080 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by TheWolfen(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some people will blame everyone but themselves.
Potable check yourself. Everyone can't be that bad
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hate this guy all u like but that doesn't change the fact that he's going to make it big. The guy isn't that stupid 2b making negative headlines all the time. He's simply using one of the 48 Laws of power 2b relevant
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by tutudesz: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
emmabosco:
Good man carry go nothing do you jor be man of your self. Don’t really know why people want to see this guy fail and or finish his money. But make i tell una his like a freedom fighter someone who don’t take shit from people let’s encourage him.
Freedom fighter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by kinglee007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
If one person own no spoil, another person own no go good. I hope he's making the right choice.
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by iDice: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
You all should stop talking about portable and get yourself a life this nigga here chills with every big celebrity in Nigeria that's a congrats to him it's not easy to be famous if you doubt go and get yours so we can start posting ills about you thanks
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
yanabasee:
Ok....

If I post a thing here..... People will say that I am poor and hating....

Because everyone who comments on nairaland is poor....

Aje... Make I pass
people should allow him to make the money first. This is entertainment, he should first build his shop before building a house na. All these efizzy na the tools to make the money be that
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Mooh247: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Him Oshole pick die!!!
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Lightorder: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
donjosh47:
Damn nigarrr
Lowkey I miss slawormirr on this platform grin angry
I really miss him o
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Lightorder: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
donjosh47:
Damn nigarrr
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Joeyfizzo: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Useless ugly riff raff they should all be arrested
Alabi calm down.
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Mexzie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Useless ugly riff raff they should all be arrested

Why are you hating?
Is it a crime to be ugly?
So if you travel abroad, the police there should arrest you because you are black-skinned? What crime did you commit?
What crime did he commit? Because he is ugly? Just like because you are black in the land of whites?

1 Like

Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by moshuur(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pasan ta fi na iya le.....
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Don't comment on this thread if you never enter eroplane

Lol...
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Thebig4: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by dayabiuuku: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Won ti ZEH!
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by dayabiuuku: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
We all know what will happen after TWO YEARS!

Ask OLAMIDE, DBANJ, 9ICE, WANDECOAL, and DAVIDO,They all have a lot of testimonies!

#ItIsWell!
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by eminikansoso(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mexzie:

Why are you hating?
Is it a crime to be ugly?
So if you travel abroad, the police there should arrest you because you are black-skinned? What crime did you commit?
What crime did he commit? Because he is ugly? Just like because you are black in the land of whites?
Abeg ask them ooo
Whoever wish portable downfall will die before his or her time
Iseee
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Karlosorji(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
theamazonguru:
I hope this guys will be able to help him really well.
This guy needs help.
He needs a psychologist.
He needs to stop doing drugs.
He needs to learn to stop constituting nuisance in the public space.

In fact he needs to calm down.
his nuisance is the money. Ask people wey know
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by drezzyx(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
fugly
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by topoftheworld(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
donjosh47:
Damn nigarrr

Slawormirr is busy bombing Russian /Ukraine clients.. He said he wants to catch out from the war.. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by tiger28: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Keep making fun of this guy, he is smarter than most of his abusers here. Have you noticed that he has made himself one of the most trending artists in nigeria He knows how to remain in the public glare with different issues...........By the time he finishes his collabos with wizkid and davido, ppl will be shocked!
I am starting to like him!
Mr Odogwu Bitters[50M endorsement] already with JUST ONE hit............Even Olamide and Pokolee havent gotten that much endorsement in all their years of singing
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Blastedholligan: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one, wishing them all best of luck.

Hello Investors, either you are home or abroad.

Here is opportunity to increase your wealth by N2million value appreciation within one week.

Buy Treasure Hilltop Estate now at AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

Current Price:
Full Plot - 8million
Half Plot - 4million

From 7th of April the price will increase to
Full Plot - 10million
Half Plot - 5million

Make 1million initial deposit and spread the balance for 6 months.

Tittle: C of O.

It has good road network with easy access from Ikeja, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba and so on.

If traveling or coming into Nigeria from abroad, the Estate have smooth access from Muritala International Airport at Ikeja.

For more information, enquiry and payment details, Call: 070- 11333155.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhR268aWiE
wait fess, your land has C of O and you're selling it for that price
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by vickin407(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2022
For Real he's the surest hommie i always look out for his comment.. he's a real Gee
donjosh47:
Damn nigarrr
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by seunlayi(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Our airport workers are truly corrupt as seen in this video
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Blastedholligan:
wait fess, your land has C of O and you're selling it for that price

It is not something that is hiding, the price will increase to 10m per plot from Thursday.

You can come over for inspection and to conduct your personal searching.
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by theamazonguru(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Karlosorji:
his nuisance is the money. Ask people wey know

Awww.
The noise making.
Well that's another angle to it sha.
I know celebrities like doing whatever it takes to stay in the news.
But this guy own too much.
His noise making is at another level.
My prayer is that may he not lose it sha.
He should keep it all together.

1 Like

Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by HRMK: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2022
i blv this boy is childish and inexperienced!he still needs to learn how to handle #success!!
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by NoGirlfriend: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2022
how many songs this guy dey even perform for stage self
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Blessingsam2318: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Where's this guy from sef, he's talking like an infant lipsrsealed
Re: Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform by Codes151(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Pls stop talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Steps Out In Flat Shoes After Port Harcourt Stage Fall / Jayce Jeremi 1st Birthday: Linda Ikeji Celebrate Her Son (Photos) / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.