Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] (5610 Views)

You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Sheddy5(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Just imagine angry

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Fahdiga(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Geniuelander: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Zonefree(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
What konji cannot do doest not exist.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Prevent: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
must you put all the reproaches on himcheesy

5 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Fahdiga(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Prevent:
must you put all the reproaches on himcheesy
Have you seen where such happened before he came to power?

17 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Totilopussylick(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
So that is what Buhari and is madam does in the other room why is terrorist and bandits, kidnappers come out to have sex on top person taxi.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
So all these preaching by oga Righteousness no dey reach these goat's domot?

Worldly Goats

9 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:

Something is telling me that those goats belongs to Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Totilopussylick(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
So all these preaching by oga Righteousness no dey reach these goat's domot?

Worldly Goats
just as all the preaching from "Imam" within northern and southern Nigeria has no effect on the kidnappers, terrorist and bandits

They still come out to have sex on top person taxi tongue.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
just as all the preaching from "Imam" within northern and southern Nigeria has no effect on the kidnappers, terrorist and bandits

They still come out to have sex on top person taxi tongue.

My brother I no just understand this world I swear, see as goats just dey defile person car with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Preventing: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
The truth to be told, yes but he would still rot in hell fire, i'm not supporting him.
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Fahdiga(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Fahdiga(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So that is what Buhari and is madam does in the other room why is terrorist and bandits, kidnappers come out to have sex on top person taxi.
Just imagine Buhari

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Whazar(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Goodharddick and iyaebe

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Padipadi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
These goats doesn't know that people are fasting.
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Whazar:
Goodharddick and iyaebe

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Eben91: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
I will add this to my "To do" list.
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Whazar:
Goodharddick and iyaebe
Comrade take shelter, they are coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:

grin
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by wealthyhenry(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:

That's not Nigeria. That's Ghana

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

let me check well

2 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:

That's not Nigeria.

Look at the taxis.

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Ojemedad: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Even if it happens in Ghana I still blame Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Gift96: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
These gooats sha
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Brian47(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Goat from Ghana
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
This one weak me oh grin grin....

Just imagine how the owner of the car will see when he see this .
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Sheddy5(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
This goats need serious beating.
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shameless goats grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa oooooo....the he goat just dey rock dey go
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by sissoko89: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Funny,, konji nah bastard,,not 9ja goat I presume
Re: Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] by PJtech: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Old Facebook accounts for sale @5k each

Any one that buy tonight can get it @4k each

Discount if you buy 3 accounts @10k(only for tonight, i need cash urgently)

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student's Answer Sheet. (pics) / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / 404 Not Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.