Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think (4599 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
I observe myself and noticed how relaxed and comfortable i am having no thought of a lady or feeling im owing any girl any kind of responsibilities. I feel happy at work, can close at any time, no calls/text to bother me etc. Above all, the little i earn monthly is being spent on/enjoyed by myself alone. I dnt feel any guilt of failing to call any1, no stress of thinking of buying anything for anyone. The key thing is i have enough time for myself. Truth is, when i was in a relationship, i had to many things in mind and i had to do many of the things highlighted above. I may be selfish but really its cool to be out of stress. Guys might have contrary view(s) but i personally feel its cool to be single. No thought of sex or sin, one will be free like freeman and will have time to worship whatever he/she believes in. My humble opinion of stress. Guys might have contrary view(s) but i personally feel its cool to be single. No thought of sex or sin, one will be free like freeman and will have time to worship whatever he/she believes in. My humble opinion
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by african1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
If you think it is what is best for you then there is no problem. I mean relationships aren't for everyone.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
Your mum(no offence) will soon be all over you asking what you are doing about her GRANDCHILDREN
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Dyt(f): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
Choices baby
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by harakiri(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
Welcome to my world. The past few months i decided to focus on my goals and ambitions instead of thinking for two ppl. . .has been the most productive. No late nite incoming calls disrupting my sleep all because she wants 2 make sure i'm alone, no more ruined days all because she's playing mind games, no more bothering about birthdays and similar celebration, no more incessant nagging, no more marriage pressure etc. Much later, i'll reconsider but for now, it's strictly me,myself and i. Period!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by ShyOne(f): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
oooooo - i love this thread you guys

i love this

thank you for opening and contributing

i am considering very seriously to just be single as well

i remember being single and it was sooo good - to do what i want to do - just focus on me for a while - i love this - it is so good to hear others say the same

happy 4th of july everybody
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by born2boink(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
I have never been single and I wish to,I always had one girl interested or the other, SINGLE people are really enjoying
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Cuddlemii: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
@op
Tell me, what you thinking about
When you got me waitng patiently
And usually, I don't have to wait for nobody
But there's something about you
That really got me feeling weak
And I'm trying to find the words to speak

Boy, I got my eyes on you
Tell me what you wanna do
I can picture you in my room
Until the morning

1 Like

Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by upendo98(f): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
grin grin ; grin

Singlehood is not a disease.enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Look @ guys pouring out their heart tongue

It's good 2 see that some guys, walk with their BRAINS
wink cool
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
i accomplished all i needed to get some things off the ground to forge ahead in life when i decided to remain single.

I made money and i could tell exactly what and how i was spending my money

Got a nice apartment and is really doing the "big boy" furnishing with mind blowing electronics and other gadgets (you na know as we guys dey like am now)

Now the issue is, i am about moving into my apartment which is quite big for a "single bachelor" and believe me anytime i go in there to take a nap or move in something in there, i know deep inside me that i will sure need a companion sooner than i expect (before one dies of boredom).

Now problem now is getting a totally independent lady (that is financially independent), who is homely and thinks ahead and maturely as well.

Would have accommodated guys but right now in my life i need 100% focused people around me and no distractions.

The bottom line is, in as much as we tend to be single to remain focused, after attaining a level of satisfaction or success, we will also need a company to forge ahead (remember, no single man is an island)
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
To be candid its the best for any one. Pls listen to this. Last year 2010, in order to satisfy my ex, i almost lost my job. Shes in a higher institution some where in Agbara very close to Badagry. I work on on the Island. I had to lie on 3 different occassions in the office in order to go visit her. I told my boss that i needed to go for a medical timeout just to satisfy a lady. I drove in traffic for 6 hrs bought fuel into my car and still spent money on her during the visit. Since i broke up with her, all the c.r.a.azy sacrifices are over. I save more and now relax more. One will surely have long life staying aloneurely have long life staying alone
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
To be candid its the best for any one. Pls listen to this. Last year 2010, in order to satisfy my ex, i almost lost my job. Shes in a higher institution some where in Agbara very close to Badagry. I work on on the Island. I had to lie on 3 different occassions in the office in order to go visit her. I told my boss that i needed to go for a medical timeout just to satisfy a lady. I drove in traffic for 6 hrs bought fuel into my car and still spent money on her during the visit. Since i broke up with her, all the c.r.a.azy sacrifices are over. I save more and now relax more. One will surely have long life staying aloneurely have long life staying alone
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
Why Do i have the feeling that Cuddlemii is Lying??
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by upendo98(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
Advantages of singlehood

1.You are ur own boss
2.You are very focused.No time to please
3.You put more hours into work and are very productive
4.You save more
5.You sleep anytime u want
6.The whole bed is yours ;can even sleep upside down
7.Eat what u want,when u want,how u want
8.No jealous boyfriend/gal
9.Watch wht u like when u like
10.Pay ur own bills,food rent etc.Makes you a good manager.

grin grin grin
Enjoy while it lasts. wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Talknafree of course no one is an Island but what u have achieved may not have been possible if u werent focused. Relationshp is a distractn especially if the love isnt reciprocal. For instance a guy loves a lady with all his life whilst the lady isnt reciprocating. The guy wouldnt be happy. Emotional hes gonna be unbalance, will be thinking 24/7 on how to please her, send money for recharge card, pay for BIS, by Black berry. Nonsense. I dey enjoy my self well well.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
satani22:

Talknafree of course no one is an Island but what u have achieved may not have been possible if u werent focused. Relationshp is a distractn especially if the love isnt reciprocal. For instance a guy loves a lady with all his life whilst the lady isnt reciprocating. The guy wouldnt be happy. Emotional hes gonna be unbalance, will be thinking 24/7 on how to please her, send money for recharge card, pay for BIS, by Black berry. Nonsense. I dey enjoy my self well well.

Trust me, i totally agree with you.

If not because i don't wanna look or feel irresponsible, i would have just looked for a lady who will just be the mother of the number of children i want (without marital attachment)

Most girls only prophecize love and stick around like flies on honey when they know the going is good.

When i decided to be alone and get some things sorted out, i realized how much we WASTE on these ladies without realizing it each passing day, week, month and year round.

Buying a phone of between 60-70k for a girl is equivalent to a 32" LCD TV

buying a bag or sunglasses of between 30-50k is equivalent to an Home theater

giving her money to pay her school fees of over 60k could have gotten you a brand new fridge, generator or split unit

The weekly expenses of going to the movies which is likely to amount to between 15-20k could have gotten you a microwave oven, toaster and blender. The list goes on.

OMO THESE GIRLS NO JUST WORTH AM JARE!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Ekpoma1: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
In as much i totally agree with the poster, i think being single sucks. What is d essence of having money without a girl 2 spend it with. I tell u, u aint gonna enjoy d money wella.l

1 Like

Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
Oga where do u put rest of mind and peace of the heart? Sir except if u ve never fallen in love b4. If u ve been in a serious relationshp b4 sir, u would know that ur mind will be divided. One on ur self the other on her
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ekpoma1:

In as much i totally agree with the poster, i think being single sucks. What is d essence of having money without a girl 2 spend it with. I tell u, u aint gonna enjoy d money wella.l

And what is the essence of having money and not being able to account for it? 'cus  one greedy crack head girl keeps demanding for both what is irrelevant and what her father cant afford?

Abi you no know say na girl be the fastest way to ruin a guy?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Ekpoma1: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
talknafree:

And what is the essence of having money and not being able to account for it? 'cus  one greedy crack head girl keeps demanding for both what is irrelevant and what her father cant afford?

Abi you no know say na girl be the fastest way to ruin a guy?
U sound as one dude wey galz don chop wella. Take heart. Havin a gal does nt mean u still cannot save. My point is that u spend with ur brain fully charged. Cut ur coat accordin ur cloth.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by born2boink(m): 2:20am On Jul 05, 2011
Where are those girls,they have ran away oooooooooooo, make them come talk their own make we hear,if all guys are single,girls will suffer with no mercy , LESBIAN on their mind.lol
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2011
lwkmd! I love dis topic. To say d truth. Its a rili beautiful filin. Being single, I mean no more stress. Nd u go fit chop bellefull
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by IykeD(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2011
talknafree:

Trust me, i totally agree with you.

If not because i don't wanna look or feel irresponsible, i would have just looked for a lady who will just be the mother of the number of children i want (without marital attachment)

Most girls only prophecize love and stick around like flies on honey when they know the going is good.

When i decided to be alone and get some things sorted out, i realized how much we WASTE on these ladies without realizing it each passing day, week, month and year round.

Buying a phone of between 60-70k for a girl is equivalent to a 32" LCD TV

buying a bag or sunglasses of between 30-50k is equivalent to an Home theater

giving her money to pay her school fees of over 60k could have gotten you a brand new fridge, generator or split unit

The weekly expenses of going to the movies which is likely to amount to between 15-20k could have gotten you a microwave oven, toaster and blender. The list goes on.

OMO THESE GIRLS NO JUST WORTH AM JARE!

I love this analysis, i cudn't help laughing so hard but i guess you forgot Brazilian (Mammywater) hair, what can the saved money for that buy? hehe. I heard it's in the range of 70-150k.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by born2boink(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2011
I wish I have never impregnated someone before reading this, nairaland can be disappointing,medicine after death
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2011
born2fuck:

I wish I have never impregnated someone before reading this, nairaland can be disappointing,medicine after death
chai! Sowie eehn. Bt u fit still drink medicine 4 death sha, lwkmd, grin grin
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by mcnikes(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Above all, the little i earn monthly is being spent on/enjoyed by myself alone. I dnt feel any guilt of failing to call any1, no stress of thinking of buying anything for anyone.

you must be a very selfish person.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2011
see as awon-boys dey speak their mind oh! And 2moro u will be seen walkin and laffin along d streets wit these blood suckin creatures hmmm! Who is foolin who!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2011
mcnikes:

you must be a very selfish person.

Why are u saying im selfish? Everyone has that selfishness element in them. Tell me why i shouldd spend everyhing on a girl/lady that would end up being someone Else's wife?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2011
born2fuck:

Where are those girls,they have ran away oooooooooooo, make them come talk their own make we hear,if all guys are single,girls will suffer with no mercy , lady-loving-lady on their mind.lol

You will never see ladies contribute to this thread cos hey love to milk the guys dry. Most of them are selfish and heartless
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by femmy2010(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2011
To remain single can never be the best of option.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2011
Abeeeeeegiiiiii. make all of una commot for road jor!

Wetin una dey yarn sef? Oh, una know say una no get money and una wan dey fork dey go. Well, i feel its all a question of the individual's priorities. For me, the kind of high i get from se.xual orga.sm CAN NOT be gotten thru any other means. That feeling cannot be equalled by no other. Its so inexplicable. its soooo sweet. Its soooo aaawwwwww! So i will do anything (short of incurring debt sha) to have that feel.

Being single ke? Una want make i dey suffer

But seriously, before you make that decision to remain single, think about what it feels like when a chic kisses you, strokes your deak, sucks it sensuosly, working on every part of it (the balls, the shaft, the head) with her tongue and lips, then imagine her stripping, imagine you returning the favour by giving her a head, imagine her moans, imagine rimming her (for kinky motherforkers in the building), then imagine what penetration feels like, think about the slow and fast pumping, and alternating between extreme thrust speeds, think about alternating se.xual positions, think about the do..y style, i repeat, think about the do..y style, then imagine you pumping away when you are about to come, Now imagine you comming soo strongly with that shout of VICTORY,

Please reconsider your decision. Please,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Beheads Himself During Islamic Celebration / This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W / Who Will Beg First.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.