Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To (4929 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Goodday everyone, please I have a question?

Which country is the best European country that Nigerians can immigrate to?

Criteria for the country

The have a better immigration policies for international students
They use euros
They have enough jobs for both skilled and unskilled workers
Good standard of living

Etc

Responses would be appreciated
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by silverlinen(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Damn...Norway, Sweden, Iceland and finland would be my best bet brr.
Went to OULU in finland sometimes last year, and damn brr, that country is damn cool.
They speaks nice english, they relate well and are damn nice.
Spent bout 3 weeks and didn't feel like coming back.
Brr if you must travel and relocate to any other country, I advise you try those nordic and scandinavia country.

3 Likes

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Best is relative. If i am a nurse and you are a teacher. The same country wont have same opportunities and outcomes for us both. Like the person above has written try those countries.

3 Likes

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks guys.

What do you think guys about Austria?

Which school in these countries have the lowest tuition?

Thanks in advance
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Bifwoli: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
ednut1:
Best is relative. If i am a nurse and you are a teacher. The same country wont have same opportunities and outcomes for us both. Like the person above has written try those countries.

The OP is wrong on the grammar usage too.

Immigrate....you're coming into a new country.

Emmigrate ...you're leaving your resident or native country.

So the OP should've used the 2nd one.

2 Likes

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bifwoli:

Thanks for your correction
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by samwash(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bifwoli:

I wonder why some Nigerians will be shouting "Who English help?"

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2022
karlxavier:
Goodday everyone, please I have a question?

Which country is the best European country that Nigerians can immigrate to?

Criteria for the country

The have a better immigration policies for international students
They use euros
They have enough jobs for both skilled and unskilled workers
Good standard of living

Etc

Responses would be appreciated

Now that we had corrected his content, what of the question that he ask? Nigerians heen. The English wey no help for Europe.

Well it depends brother.

If you have 5m for block account, kindly go for Germany, you will never regret it. ( You don't need to have skill to get a job as a student)

If you have money to sponsor yourself for a while.

Go for Estonia, Sweden, France, Poland and Malta. All this countries only requires statement of account as a POF, there are unskilled job too like delivery, cleaning, car wash, Gardner etc.
Skill job : IT, igaming , digital marketing, etc

They also have good standard of living.

If you learn there language before you travel, then you will have better opportunities. Who English help for Europe. When thousands of other countries citizen plenty we dey look for job with better certificate, skills and English.

Hence, for better opportunities in Europe
Learn any lucrative IT skills
Learn there language ( trust me, with this. You would be changing jobs at your will)

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Now that we had corrected his content, what of the question that he ask? Nigerians heen. The English wey no help for Europe.

Well it depends brother.

If you have 5m for block account, kindly go for Germany, you will never regret it. ( You don't need to have skill to get a job as a student)

Go for Estonia, Sweden, France, Poland and Malta. All this countries only requires statement of account as a POF, there are unskilled job too like delivery, cleaning, car wash, Gardner etc.

If you learn there language before you travel, then you will have better opportunities. Who English help for Europe. When thousands of other countries citizen plenty we dey look for job with better certificate, skills and English.

Learn there language ( trust me, with this. You would be changing jobs at your will)

Stay blessed

Thanks for this. This came timely.
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Currently taking a course on cyber security and I.T support on Coursera and few other places though. Hoping to get skilled up first before moving

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by karlxavier(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
More replies would be appreciated
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by JapaProfessor: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Go to Swtizerland, although they have a long path to citizenship, you will love the ambience.
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Munachimso30(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Well it depends brother.

If you have 5m for block account, kindly go for Germany, you will never regret it. ( You don't need to have skill to get a job as a student

Stay blessed

Wanna have some discussion with you please

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Boboskiaro: 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
Please If you apply for a 3 years course in Malta from Nigeria does that mean you will come back to Nigeria after 3 years of study ? ,What are the procedures to follow if you want to remain in Malta after schooling
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by JapaProfessor: 12:28pm On May 23, 2022
Boboskiaro:
Please If you apply for a 3 years course in Malta from Nigeria does that mean you will come back to Nigeria after 3 years of study ? ,What are the procedures to follow if you want to remain in Malta after schooling

Get a job
Get an employment licence
Then apply for residence.
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by olioxx(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2022
karlxavier since you are currently enrolled in a course on cybersecurity, and the end goal is to get a job in that field. I would recommend three European countries based on your aforementioned criteria, these are:
i. Germany
ii. Estonia
iii. Finland
Some Estonian universities offers a BSc degree in cybersecurity(please research on this).
For jobs German and Finnish companies are very responsive.
Wishing you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Boboskiaro: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
Please a still have one more question ,can I skip writing the IELTS test as an applicant in a Malta University ,is there another way to prove to them that I was taught in English in my mother country ?
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by artworks1: 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
I hope you are saving for accomodation and feeding, pending when you will get a job.

Be more concerned about where to stay
Your monthly rent.
School fees.

How to pay your school fees per semester.

Migration will look for you when you stop schooling.

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by artworks1: 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
Boboskiaro:
Please a still have one more question ,can I skip writing the IELTS test as an applicant in a Malta University ,is there another way to prove to them that I was taught in English in my mother country ?

Depends on the school.
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by pansophist(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2022
Go to Finland. If you can secure their admission (which is not hard) and pay their tuition fee, then just go there. The good thing also is that it has a sure path to citizenship for students and is one of the countries (alongside other nordic countries) with the world's lowest-income disparity. So you can be a taxi driver earning the same as a bank manager.

Don't take my word for it, see the link below. It was about a Ghanian man that was facing deportation because his income is just too high for his job. He was working for Wolts (the Finnish version of Jumia food) and averaging 5000 euros (3M naira) monthly. Yes, you heard that right, someone delivering food earning 5k euros a month. So if you have muscles like a kangaroo, are not lazy, and can work hard, better Japa to Finland.

https://yle.fi/news/3-12435902

I have been to Finland many times (the Nordic countries generally), and it's heaven on earth, only on the condition that you do not mind the winter. In fact, that is the single reason I will never live there and left actually after my studies in Sweden. If you have been to the UK before, then you will know that Nigerians in the UK are suffering, apart from owambe party and English, their quality of life is far below Finland. Young guys in their 20's cruising nice cars with their own apartments. Life's good. The country has a small population and is very wealthy, so the government can take good care of you all well. My guy, GO TO FINLAND.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Cashsteady(m): 3:28am On May 24, 2022
Why’s no one talking about France..it’s arguably one of the best country in Europe with good standards or living and opportunities and good health care ..plus there are lot of black African migrants there…

The only problem you might have is language barriers but trust me I’d choose it over uk and some few other countries in Europe … even lot of Europeans prefer to retire in France cuz of the standard of living
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Maxxim: 5:52am On May 24, 2022
pansophist:
Go to Finland. If you can secure their admission (which is not hard) and pay their tuition fee, then just go there. The good thing also is that it has a sure path to citizenship for students and is one of the countries (alongside other nordic countries) with the world's lowest-income disparity. So you can be a taxi driver earning the same as a bank manager.

Don't take my word for it, see the link below. It was about a Ghanian man that was facing deportation because his income is just too high for his job. He was working for Wolts (the Finnish version of Jumia food) and averaging 5000 euros (3M naira) monthly. Yes, you heard that right, someone delivering food earning 5k euros a month. So if you have muscles like a kangaroo, are not lazy, and can work hard, better Japa to Finland.

https://yle.fi/news/3-12435902

I have been to Finland many times (the Nordic countries generally), and it's heaven on earth, only on the condition that you do not mind the winter. In fact, that is the single reason I will never live there and left actually after my studies in Sweden. If you have been to the UK before, then you will know that Nigerians in the UK are suffering, apart from owambe party and English, their quality of life is far below Finland. Young guys in their 20's cruising nice cars with their own apartments. Life's good. The country has a small population and is very wealthy, so the government can take good care of you all well. My guy, GO TO FINLAND.
Sir why is no one talking about Ireland, and most of the people I know there still plans to leave to another country, what's so wrong about the country?
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by pansophist(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2022
Maxxim:

Sir why is no one talking about Ireland, and most of the people I know there still plans to leave to another country, what's so wrong about the country?

Lol, Ireland is attractive because of English, but compare to many places in Europe, its not the best. Firstly it rains alot, with winds and foggy, and its also very very expensive. Ireland GDP per capita is one of the highest in the world, but its reality is different. The people are not that rich.

I was shocked when I saw lots of homeless people on the streets of Dublin when I was there in 2019, something I've never saw in Netherlands or the Nordic countries. Ireland is good if you're coming straight from naija, but not where you live in places like Germany or even the UK.

1 Like

Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Adewisdom1441: 10:30am On May 24, 2022
Munachimso30:

I was just admitted in one of the private university in Germany.

How to know the next step to take before booking my appointment with the embassy.

Thank you.

Wanna have some discussion with you please
Re: Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To by Maxxim: 1:48pm On May 24, 2022
pansophist:

Lol, Ireland is attractive because of English, but compare to many places in Europe, its not the best. Firstly it rains alot, with winds and foggy, and its also very very expensive. Ireland GDP per capita is one of the highest in the world, but its reality is different. The people are not that rich.

I was shocked when I saw lots of homeless people on the streets of Dublin when I was there in 2019, something I've never saw in Netherlands or the Nordic countries. Ireland is good if you're coming straight from naija, but not where you live in places like Germany or even the UK.
I actually have some few people there and I believed it's due to this reasons they're planning to relocate.
Thanks for the inputs sir

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Hotel Recommendation? / Photos Of Azumini Blue River In Abia State That Turns Green Whenever It Rains / Nigerians In Maryland (MD) Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.