Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me (676 Views)

2023 The State That Tinubu Will Win / Can You Answer This Question Correctly? / Sell All Kinds Of Cars In 20mins With Carmartng.com App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
I was given a car battery free of charge by a nairalander . That battery is worth 47k by then . It last for 4 years for me. If you can name the nairalander that gave me that battery I will give you 5k this night . The time us from 7.12pm to 7.30pm.
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
After 7.30pm.and no correct answer...I will assume no body won . Submit your answer quickly
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by adeoyekay(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Seun
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Keep it coming .by 7.30pm I will announce the winner
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Admin put this on front page. 5k can buy fuel for the car to start the week
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is 7.22. Remember the time expires 7.30pm hurry up
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gazzuz did
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Gazzuz did

Pls send me your account details right now.congrats
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by DaInferno(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
I will add 10k to who ever can tell me what I ate this afternoon...
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by adeoyekay(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaInferno:
rice,beans
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Unfortunately I am not going to wait till 7.30 pm . Someone already submitted correct answer .congrats. submit your account details now . GAZZUZ DID IT FOR ME
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
greggng:
Pls send me your account details right now.congrats

bro thanks, but i i solely wanted to give praise to these good hearted NLers out there.

i'd rather you give the 5k to someone in need in your area.

3 Likes

Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by adeoyekay(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
I love the idea of this giveaway
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by sauceEEP(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Name of the battery is TRANE.
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro thanks, but i i solely wanted to give praise to these good hearted NLers out there.

Pls name someone you believe I can give this money right now ..

The essence of this is to remind us that nairaland.com use to he a place where we use to live like brothers and sisters .. helping one another without tribalism or ethnicity. I am thinking of exiting nairaland.com given what I a m seeing recently . I do appreciate your participation . It goes a long way to show that people are following development here . Gazzuz is indeed a nice man I will forever remain grateful 5k is not too much but it can buy recharge card . If you don't want it name a poor person of your choice that will need it .

1 Like

Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by adeoyekay(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Suggestion

Give it to those who participated in your giveaway as they showed interest.
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
sauceEEP:
Name of the battery is TRANE.

Assuming you got the name I would ve given.you the money . THE NAME IS BAROCLEM MADE BY CHECKS REPUBLIC
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaInferno:

Nothing. U're fasting
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by PJtech: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
greggng:
Keep it coming .by 7.30pm I will announce the winner

Please help me with the 5k i really need it.... I need 10k to pay some fees tomorrow morning

Please help me
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by PJtech: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaInferno:

Please sir help me with the 10k i need to pay some fees tomorrow morning

Please i really need help
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by PJtech: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
I have old Facebook account i can give out at giveaway price

I need to raise 10k to pay some bills tomorrow morning cry
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by illicit(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Who can tell me the name of the farmer that planted the food I just ate lipsrsealed undecided

And tell me the food I just ate
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by adeoyekay(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
illicit:
Who can tell me the name of the farmer that planted the food I just ate lipsrsealed undecided

God
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
PJtech:

Please help me with the 5k i really need it.... I need 10k to pay some fees tomorrow morning

Please help me

Send your account ..I will send you 2500k .and send the remaining 2500k to another person that contacted me privately .
This marks the end of this post
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by muyico(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
DaInferno:
u ate foods
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by muyico(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Frnd
u av hiding reward in heaven.contentment is evrytins

1 Like

Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by muyico(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
greggng:

Pls name someone you believe I can give this money right now ..

The essence of this is to remind us that nairaland.com use to he a place where we use to live like brothers and sisters .. helping one another without tribalism or ethnicity. I am thinking of exiting nairaland.com given what I a m seeing recently . I do appreciate your participation . It goes a long way to show that people are following development here . Gazzuz is indeed a nice man I will forever remain grateful 5k is not too much but it can buy recharge card . If you don't want it name a poor person of your choice that will need it .
dere is love in sharing
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by muyico(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
illicit:

U ate a fuds bin planted and harvest by farmer.shikena
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by PJtech: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
greggng:

Send your account ..I will send you 2500k .and send the remaining 2500k to another person that contacted me privately .
This marks the end of this post

Thanks i really appreciate
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by greggng: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
PJtech:

Thanks i really appreciate

Kuda bank

I have sent the fund . I don't like the idea that u are selling a Facebook act for money . It could make people perceive u as scammer or aiding scammers . There is dignity in labour . God will assist you with the balance
Re: If You Answer This Question Within 20mins You Will Win 5k From Me by PJtech: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
greggng:

I have sent the fund . I don't like the idea that u are selling a Facebook act for money . It could make people perceive u as scammer or aiding scammers . There is dignity in labour . God will assist you with the balance

I don't wish to sell the Fb account, but i really need to raise 10k to pay some fees tomorrow morning (which is the deadline)

God bless you for your assistance.... May you never be put to shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

☀️☀️☀️2014 Foreign Used Toyota Camry SE Available For Sale☀️☀️☀️ / Uesd Toyota Corolla 2001 Model Ac Cool Buy N Drive / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.