Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President (17588 Views)

Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by TheDemola: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
•Promises to fix bad roads within 3 months
•Says male politicians ‘ve failed woefully

A female presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Grand Alliance APGA, Angela Johnson, has said that God told her that she would be Nigeria’s first female President in 2023.

She declared that “2023 is the time for Nigeria to have the first female President”.

According to her, the time has come for Nigeria to be fixed by women since the male folks in power have disappointed the nation.

“I am being led by God to restore the hope of millions of Nigerians, who have become hopeless in the Nigerian project. God brought President Muhammadu Buhari and sustained him in office that I shall emerge.

“God spoke to me, and I heard him clearly. He sent me to be President, not the Vice President. This is my time. This is the time for Nigerian women to produce the nation’s president. There is a burning desire in me, and until Nigeria’s lost glory is restored, I cannot rest”.

The Arochukwu, Abia State-born Uk-based preacher, disclosed this when she visited the secretariat of APGA in Umuahia to solicit the support of the party leadership for her presidential ambition.

She promised to make all roads across the country motorable within three months if voted into power.

Johnson said male politicians in the country had failed woefully as they had converted their positions in government as an opportunity to amass wealth instead of rendering selfless service to the people.

“Our men, who were elected into leadership positions in the country, have failed us. Although they were elected to serve, they end up being served by the people that elected them,” she explained.

She promised to fight insecurity digitally with modern technologies as obtained in the Western world, blaming the persistence of Boko Haram and other terrorist groups in the country on the use of analogue measures to confront them.

The presidential hopeful who said she had zero tolerance for corruption, promised to frontally confront corruption.

On the menacing activities of herdsmen, Johnson said she would not only encourage but equity State and regional policing to complement the efforts of the federal government in eliminating crime.

” I will encourage the formation of vigilante groups across communities. I will equip them with modern technologies. I will use drones to fight insecurity”, she promised.

” I have all it takes to be Nigeria’s President. I have gone through the world preaching the gospel and fixing families. I can fix this country if given the opportunity”, she declared.

She encouraged women to come out of their shells and take over from men, saying that women have the population to determine who rules the country.

In a remark, the Chairman of APGA, in Abia State, Rev. Augustine Ehiemere, said the aspirant ” is competent and prepared to be President”, and called on women to give her massive support.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/god-told-me-ill-be-nigerias-1st-female-president-apga-presidential-aspirant/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Starzo: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naso Chris okotie talk for how many years

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by BSdetective: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maybe president of abuja wh0re houses.

Modified: okay am reading her manifesto and honestly she tried....but how she's going to fix all roads in 3 months is what I don't know.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by JaneYave(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good God. Just don't buy 85M naira massaging machines and foreign lingeries

8 Likes

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by derecho(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ehn. Enitin is possible... Did you confirm if it was 2023 or 2031?

"Our men have done this..our men have done that"

So na because you be woman NO BE SAY God instruct you?
You are not saying the Truth maddam. I hope your husband dey alive because as I dey see you so, you no get any service wey you wan render.

Even the Revd no advice am
She encouraged women to come out of their shells and take over from men saying that women have the population to determine who rules the country.

In a remark, the Chairman of APGA, in Abia State, Rev. Augustine Ehiemere, said the aspirant ” is competent and prepared to be President”, and called on women to give her massive support

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Liar. By the way, may Nigeria end before 2023!
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by ablejesus26(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
You sure se God go see your face well with the full rubber of deluxe paint wey you pack for face grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Tinubuadvocate: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
She haven't see who will tell her the truth.
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Kuriosmynd: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
See as she paint her face like cooperate slayqueen

2 Likes

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
- just because men did something wrong, does NOT mean women would do any better ... in fact women just do it even worse. if in doubt check former oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke.
- if your whole agenda is to compare this to men, you wont succeed
- if you say that all road in Nigeria will be fixed within 3 months....you are a damn liar talking arrant rubbish to get sympathy!
- anyone who confuses religion with presidency, should NEVER BE ELECTED!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Naijanascam: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Let's ask prophet Ayodele to confirm first before we talk
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Who is milking this one.....hope is not Alexreport...by the time they finish with you, your real face will come out.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Sergio101(m): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2022
grin

It's always good to dream big Sha cool.

But if you get president of brothel........ it's still part of the plan wink
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Xhuntra: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:
Maybe president of abuja wh0re houses.

Modified: okay am reading her manifesto and honestly she tried....but how she's going to fix all roads in 3 months is what I don't know.

We know your mother and sisters are members of the bolded..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Nonexisting: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
You mean the same personal god that deceived Pastor Okotie in 2007 and 2011? I'm not surprised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Guide777(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Prof Peter Umeadi is the sole Presidential candidate of APGA in 2023. He has promised reposition Nigeria �� in 4 years.
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by MathewOG(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2022
This disgusting thing with ugly make-up wan become Nigeria president grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by slawormiir: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

We don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Lanretoye(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2022
G
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by SIMONEKPA7: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2022
smiley smiley
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by feed70: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2022
TheDemola:
•Promises to fix bad roads within 3 months
•Says male politicians ‘ve failed woefully

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/god-told-me-ill-be-nigerias-1st-female-president-apga-presidential-aspirant/

God no tell u anything na demons de talk to u..idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by McOluOmo: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Dreamer

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Karlifate: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Naijanascam:
Let's ask prophet Ayodele to confirm first before we talk

Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by SarkinYarki: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Sharap
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by maticar: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
here we go again

tunde bakare abi na chris okotie said same years ago
Re: Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Make una no de lie on top God Head. Na so Tunde Bakare talk finish. Today, no show for am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Meet The 2 Wives Of Gov. Adeleke, Ngozi & Titi / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office. / Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.