Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen (476 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by MikePhilly(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
DELTA POLICE ENGAGES DARE DEVIL KIDNAPPERS, KILL ONE, RESCUES THIRTEEN KIDNAPPED VICTIMS • Recover one AK-47 rifle

Oki Samson
www.trekafrica.net

The Delta State Police Command under the leadership of CP Ari Muhammed Ali has continued to make impressive track records in the fight against criminality, kidnapping, cultism, drugs abuse and insecurity in the State.

In a press statement e-signed and released to the National Association of Online Security News Publishers, NAOSNP by the Command's Spokesperson, DSP Edafe Bright stated that, "Today 3/4/2022 at about 0840hours, information got to the Command that a gang of dare devil kidnappers intercepted a fourteen-seater bus with reg no M831-FJK along Aniagbala Community via Ubulu-uku express road in Aniocha south LGA, conveying sixteen occupants, kidnapped thirteen of the passengers and taken to the bush. The Delta State Commissioner of Police CP Ari Muhammed Ali directed that the DPO Ogwashi-Uku Division to lead men into the bush and ensure that the victims are rescued unhurt and also arrest the suspects. The DPO, CSP Mohammed Naallah swiftly led a combined team of Police operatives and Vigilantes into the bush and gave the hoodlums a hot chase which led to exchange of Gun fire. One of the suspects was hit and died on the spot while the other members of the gang escaped with bullet injuries. All thirteen kidnapped victims were rescued alive and unhurt and One AK47 rifle was recovered."

According to Edafe, "The bush is still being comb with a view to arresting the other fleeing members of the gang."

Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Like if you think they did a great job, share if you don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Aonkuuse(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Good one from the police
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Fahdiga(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Omenkalives will soon call them IPOB as if it is IPOB that is killing his Benue state kinsmen. I pity that guy
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Sergio101(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Thank goodness.
Should they have gone free, we know the usual people that would have been blamed undecided
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by matrix199(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Administration1: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol.
99% of the guns placed on dead bodies are actually rifles of the policemen who took the pictures.
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by omenkaLives(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Omenkalives will soon call them IPOB as if it is IPOB that is killing his Benue state kinsmen. I pity that guy
No, I won't call them ipob. I'm not an idiot, or do I look like we are related?

That said, this doesn't negate the FACT you and your fellow Ipob members are terrorists. Only a terrorist would say "if XYZ is no given to them, terrorism will never cease". And you said exactly this.

Meanwhile, how is the sit at home enforcement going today? How many have you murdered so far?

Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Totilopussylick(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2022
There is no hidden places for kidnappers in delta state.

They should go to northern states is were they are free tongue
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Truthisunique2: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Oga Muhammad maybe Dem fit post you go your region now to go teach Boko Haram and bandits you Sabi work

I doubt you go wan relocate to your hell region, na to stay oil Delta dey forming otunga killing random boys and placing your riffles in their position

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Fahdiga(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
No, I won't call them ipob. I'm not an idiot, or do I look like we are related?

That said, this doesn't negate the FACT you and your fellow Ipob members are terrorists. Only a terrorist would say "if XYZ is no given to them, terrorism will never cease". And you said exactly this.

Meanwhile, how is the sit at home enforcement going today? How many have you murdered so far?
I'm in court now waiting for you. Come there now grin grin
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by esnbrutality: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future]...Ahmadu Bello

Just digest people!!
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by Kazeem47(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=Likeandshare post=111628907]Like if you think they did a great job, share if you don't care.[/quotewe sell Likes and Shares at affordable price.Contact us now
Re: Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen by MikePhilly(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2022
God be with us

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Citizens Selling Their Toes For Money / Singer, Ajaeze Narrates How Stray Bullet Pierced The Roof Of A House While Recor / Teacher Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 12year old Female Student In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.