Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Cac Business Name Registration - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cac Business Name Registration (238 Views)

7 Ways To Make Your New Business Name Unforgettable / Get A Smart Number For Your Business Like 0700-BUSINESS NAME / Get A Smart Number or Toll Free Line For Your Business Like 0700-BUSINESS NAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cac Business Name Registration by Iny3(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Dear business owners.

Take the bold step this month to register that your business name before someone else will hijack it.

No need for seating on the fence when you're in business.

- Register that your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) even though it's Garri that you're selling.

- Get certified &

- Get ahead in business.

My goal this year is to serve over 500 business owners to get certified through CAC and to legally do business, and guess what?

You're inclusive.

Don't exclude yourself from my services. My services include:

1. Business Name Registration.

2. Private Limited Liability Company Registration

3. NGO, Church Registration

4. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration

You need my services? Then hire me now.

Send me a DM | Ask questions & | I’ll serve you professionally.

WhatsApp | Text | Call | The number on my signature. | Or reply here.

Let's get that business of yours secured TODAY.

Re: Cac Business Name Registration by Iny3(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, A REGISTERED BUSINESS IS NATURALLY AHEAD OF OTHERS!

A business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, is naturally ahead of others:

✅ Protection of your Brand Name.

✅ Ability to open a Corporate Bank Account.

✅ Access to business grants and loans from both government and private investors.

✅ Eligibility for government contracts.

✅ Protection against legal liability.

✅ Unparalleled trust from clients...the list is endless...

The sweetest part of it is that there are various categories of registration to choose from. In other words, your business can still enjoy the benefits of registration irrespective of it's size, nature and structure.

The broad categories:
� Business Name;
� Limited Liability Company;
� Incorporated Trustees ensures that your spiritual/social life is recognized and protected by the law.

Do not sleep on this, take the bold step and register your business.

Reach me on 08100326056
Re: Cac Business Name Registration by Iny3(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Most business owners decide to ignore this fact, but that doesn't make it less the truth.The truth is that every business owner, or intending business owner needs this Cac registration.

You may ask why?, and I'll tell you.

1.As a business owner, you will agree with that there comes a time in business when you needs to source for funds. Either for expansion or to keep your business running.

That is when your cac certificate will speak for you, because it will make it easier for you to get loans and grants from the government and also from angel investors.

2. Your business name remains national cake until you register it.

What do I mean by this?
Everyone and anyone can freely take your business name from you, if they beat you to the test of registering that name before you do.

So all that branding you've been doing, printing of flyers, banners, and advertisement will all be invain.

Because the moment someone else register that name, the corporate affairs commission (CAC) will not allow you register it again. You will not even be allowed to register any name similar to it.

Save yourself the stress, invest your money with me and get your business registered. I know you won't regret this decision. While you are still thinking someone else has already done the needful.

Send a DM now and thank me later.
Re: Cac Business Name Registration by Iny3(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2022
That company could become an heirloom, passed down to your generations after you.

Millions of people have started up businesses this year. But in 5-7 years from now, or maybe even less, you will not see a lot of them.

Before starting a business, one should seriously consider the things that can aid the longevity of the business he wants to start.

With your CAC certificate you can be sure of the continuity of your business even after you're gone.

When a business is registered, even if the owner becomes incapacitated or dies the business continues.

It would be such a big shame if after spending and investing so much for your business, the business has to die just because the owner died.

So what kind of business do you want to build?

Is it a business that dies when you die?
Or a business that stands even after you're gone?

I'll tell you what?

For as long as that business lives, your legacy continues.

Register your business today for continuity and remembrance.

Let them remember you even after you're gone, leave a legacy.

Call | Text | Whatsapp |

Re: Cac Business Name Registration by Iny3(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Still Thinking if registering that business is worth it? YES IT IS.

A business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, is naturally ahead of others due to the following:

✅ Protection of your Brand Name.

✅ Ability to open a Corporate Bank Account.

✅ Access to business grants and loans from both government and private investors.

✅ Eligibility for government contracts.

✅ Protection against legal liability.

✅ Unparalleled trust from clients...the list is endless...

Do not sleep on this, take the bold step and register your business.

Reach me 08100326056

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Paper Bag Machine - The Top Tips! / A Brand New, Luxurious, Beautiful And Just Being Completed: Twin 4bedroom 50m / Hotpoint Stainless Steel Body Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.