Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

One Of The Most Talented Gh Artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Of The Most Talented Gh Artiste (348 Views)

20ability,one Dj(meet The Most Talented Person Ever In The History Of Human / E.L - Revival Ft. Sarkodie (prod. By Pee GH) / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Talented Gh Artiste by bahdpersona(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2022
As it stands, Black sherrif is one of the most gifted ghanaian artiste, omg, I can't believe how this guy was able to mix a so emotional/motivating lyrics with great melody and danceable beat.it's unbelievable. I hold 'kwaku the traveller ' on replay till day break, then I see tears dripping from my eyes. No wonder he's been able to top the Nigerian apple music (no gh artiste has been able to do that for a long time)

Re: One Of The Most Talented Gh Artiste by Ministerceo2518(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hi Great music Artiste please is this song ok for promotion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP3ULdkQHoM
Check it out dear.
Re: One Of The Most Talented Gh Artiste by EldredStamm: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
The music industry in Ghana has grown over the years with artists introducing new sounds into the market. In this article, I will be looking at one of the most talented artists in Ghana who is very versatile and can sing almost all genres of music. This artiste is called Fameye, he was born Peter Famiyeh Bozah on 21st October 1993 in Nsawam. I need to get assignment writing services in order to complete all my pending work. He hails from Nkonya Ahenkro in the Volta region of Ghana. He is a Ghanaian musician who started his music career as a rapper but later switched to singing after his first song "Nothing I get" became a hit track in 2019. Since then he has been climbing higher and higher with no sign of slowing down.

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE: DJ Oskybaddo Ft DJ Michelle - Stand Strong Street Mix / BURNA BOY 'last Last' Vs 'for My Hand' With Ed Sheeran / The 15th Headies: BXNN Dedicates Net Rated Award To Late Mum (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.