Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (246 Views)

deleted / Recover Deleted Videos / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by hilltop007(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Deleted
Re: Deleted by RedMac: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2022
No
Re: Deleted by ignis: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2022
hilltop007:
Someone wants to use a loan app on my phone to obtain loan. Of course, his phone number, BVN and full name will be in the application. My fear is that, if he refuse to pay the loan, will i be implicated since my phone was used to obtain it?

Use your head, or someone will use it for you.
Re: Deleted by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
hilltop007:
Someone wants to use a loan app on my phone to obtain loan. Of course, his phone number, BVN and full name will be in the application. My fear is that, if he refuse to pay the loan, will i be implicated since my phone was used to obtain it?
give it to him

Sebi una talk say una no see sense buy for market ni

So e no fit go cafe go do hin tin for there if at all he no get fone.

Well sha, if na ur tyt friend wey u trust, wahala no dey, but my instinct dey tell me say na woman she be, i just pity u
Re: Deleted by gasparpisciotta: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
hilltop007:

Let him use your phone, bvn, home and office address too.
Let him also use you as collateral grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by NobleSeed(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
what happened to the person's phone?
Person won run you street you dey asked if e dey safe...
Don't come here and start weeping and wailing oo
Re: Deleted by U1(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
I initially wanted to reply with anger, but God touched my heart. smiley

Don't allow the person to use your phone. If you must do that, ensure that you remove your SIM card and evacuate or delay all your contacts stored on the phone.

Have you ever received a message from some unknown company informing you that someone you knew took a loan and didn't pay? How did they get your number? Go figure.
Re: Deleted by AkProsper(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
I no longer have access to the email associated with this account. Email me @ pro sp erto
ny28@ gm ail.co m

Remove the space.

CC
IDEALCASH

(1) (Reply)

Pay N50,000 For An Itel Albe 1 Laptop And Get A Free Itel Mouse / Man Organize Music Band In Front Of Fidelity Bank Over Alleged Deductions(video) / How To Apply For Fund That Support Fashion Designers Through Bank Of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.