Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Do You Guys Move On??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Move On??? (14562 Views)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
There is this girl I'm dating
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
She has lied to me in the past and also cheated on me...
I called her on Saturday..
I called her in the morning...

Someone was playing music in her room...
I asked her who it was....
She got angry that I don't trust her
I called her at night also
I swear I heard someone's voice in her room at night
She got angry when I asked who was there...hung up on me and switched off her phone ..
I apologized for "hearing" things...

Yesterday...
An anonymous person called me out of pity and told me that my girl usually stays in a guys room...
This same guy has kissed her twice even when she knows we are dating..
He even calls her when m around and tells her he wants to see her even when he knows m around...
She said she saw her coming out of the guys room that morning...
I asked her about it...
She got angry and wanted to know who told me about it...
She said I was a big fool and I do not have sense for believing the person...

Mind you ..my girlfriend has lied to me in the past and I have no reason to doubt the caller because she has nothing to gain if we break up...
What even made me break up with her was the fact that she started calling me names
I'll attach a message she said to me when I told her I was done...

My problem is this ..
We started having small talks after the whole thing...
I started explaining things to her!!

Can you imagine??
I feel like a fool right now...

Legends in the house...
How do I break up with her and never look back
She's toxic to both my emotions and finance
But still
A part of me won't completely let go
I need help guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by chatinent: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
It was at this moment you should have allowed the relationSHIP sail away to the rift.

She got angry when I asked who was there...hung up on me and switched off her phone ..
Are you for real? She's playing the victim card now?
We'll come back to this...and come back to the message she sent you.
Yesterday...
An anonymous person called me out of pity and told me that my girl usually stays in a guys room...
He even calls her when m around and tells her he wants to see her even when he knows m around...
I asked her about it...
Tell me this is not true. How did you guys reach this level?

Mind you ..my girlfriend has lied to me in the past and I have no reason to doubt the caller because she has nothing to gain if we break up...
Your girlfriend? Still calling her your girlfriend?

What even made me break up with her was the fact that she started calling me names
My problem is this ..
Can you imagine??
Ok?
No, you don't. Actually, if titles were given to people freely, you should be called Foolish Man Bayo...because the quantity of foolishness I see bayo side is too much.

Legends in the house...
What?!
But still
I need help guys
I don't know you or where you are from, brother, but pray make me and you no meet for this life.
Abeg, for realest people, if you are looking for a side hustle and a profitable business, I sell first grade female OK shoes in bales and I deliver nationwide within three days. I sell from 100 pairs and above. I sell 100 pairs for N280k (I'll fend for waybill). You can request for samples. First grade means they look like new, and one bale has a variety (long heels, block heels, sandals, wedge etc...). You'll get quality and quick delivery. Hit my DM or my profile for email. Your sum will be refunded if your goods isn't sent within three days. Nationwide delivery.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2022
By telling urself the truth and accepting it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
" She got angry and wanted to know who told me about it...
That was when she started saying she went there just to eat mangoes " hahahaha that your babe nah ashawao!!!! grin grin grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Uzomacharles: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Look at this adult oooo

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
chatinent:

It was at this moment you should have allowed the relationSHIP sail away to the rift.

Are you for real? She's playing the victim card now?

We'll come back to this...and come back to the message she sent you.

Tell me this is not true. How did you guys reach this level?

Your girlfriend? Still calling her your girlfriend?

Ok?

No, you don't. Actually, if titles were given to people freely, you should be called Foolish Man Bayo...because the quantity of foolishness I see bayo side is too much.

What?!

I don't know you or where you are from, brother, but pray make me and you no meet for this life.

Bro
Calm down
That's why I posted this
So I can get help on how to do this...
It's not something I want to do.
It feels like an addiction
M letting my heart control my head...
Show me way abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ocholu: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nawa for you oh! Oga.

Stop communicating with her ASAP! For the good of your mental health. I don't want to login to Nairaland tomorrow and see that a "young man runs mad because of relationship wahala".

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Stvic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bro lemme give you one simple advice. You need to control your heart. Bone face and move on. She no worth am. It's enough problem already having a cheating babe. She now con dey rude untop am. Even if she is not cheating, she is rude and that's her not respecting you. That's enough reason for u to move on. Focus on ur hustle bro. See woman matta na something else ooh. It's not worth dwelling on or u go just faint.

Thats why our fathers in the olden days get married to many wives so no one go fit do shakara for house but see the side effect. Most generational curses in Africa today swim came from polygamous family.

Just create a big resistance to their wahala, don't be caught off guard as we can't do without then. Don't tolerate nonsense , deal with them with ur head and not with ur heart. Healup bro

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stvic:
Bro lemme give you one simple advice. You need to control your heart. Bone face and move on. She no worth am. It's enough problem already having a cheating babe. She now con dey rude untop am. Even if she is not cheating, she is rude and that's her not respecting you. That's enough reason for u to move on. Focus on ur hustle bro. See woman matta na something else ooh. It's not worth dwelling on or u go just faint.

Thats why our fathers in the olden days get married to many wives so no one go fit do shakara for house but see the side effect. Most generational curses in Africa today swim came from polygamous family.

Just create a big resistance to their wahala, don't be caught off guard as we can't do without then. Don't tolerate nonsense , deal with them with ur head and not with ur heart. Healup bro

I really appreciate this man
I go collect TRP very soon
Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by HopeNeverDies: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn!!! LoL

I understand your feelings bro... It's kinda hard to let the heart go. But try out this trick, find a female bestie to pass time with coz if you're alone, you'd definitely be thinking about it all over Everytime..

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! LoL

I understand your feelings bro... It's kinda hard to let the heart go. But try out this trick, find a female bestie to pass time with coz if you're alone, you'd definitely be thinking about it all over Everytime..

A rebound...
I thought about that as well...
What if that female bestie starts her own wahala??
It seems to be the order of the day among this gender

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by HopeNeverDies: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

A rebound...
I thought about that as well...
What if that female bestie starts her own wahala??
It seems to be the order of the day among this gender

Bro! It's just to pass time... Don't mind whatever wahala she brings up

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by DhanBaba(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sorry bro,
She sees you like that,that why she does all that to you

You don too show her love,
I go just advice you to stop calling her, texting, no more communication between both of you.
Just forget say you once get a gf,
Quickly find a lady you can rest on, woo many ladies as possible,they will take you time,and you won't be able to think about her.
Never give a lady the control to your heart,dem go tear you apart, use your brain and head while dating a female.%My first 2kobo for you

Once you are in love again or in a relationship, do these:
Show a lady love, don't give it to her.
Give her love, don't show her

If you are interested we can reason better for whatsapp lemme take you through

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Nonexisting: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Don't get emotional that you feel like a fool because you are truly a fool. I keep telling guys that whenever your instinct tells you something, believe it. In this case, not only instinct but someone who has seen you many times fooling yourself took pity on you and reported the olosho you are dating and you are here still drowning in foolishness. This hoe is manipulating you by using reverse psychology. Now you are blaming yourself for knowing and doing the right thing. Better move on with your life or you can keeping second fiddle until she gives you HIV.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by annisy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
I will advise you to move on with your life and never tell a woman IS OVER AGAIN it makes you look less as a man...
Reduce the calling, reduce the texting, reduce all the attention(when you give attention to people then you will know if they are cheating or not) stop all monetary benefits she get, look out for another lady that loves you and you can love NOT A LADY YOU LOVE! (men a lady that loves you is better than a lady you love if you want to last long on earth).
Time changes everything with time you will be OK and happier

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Keniwit(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is she the only beautiful bae in the world??
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by shege45: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
Yesterday...
I asked her about it...
My problem is this ..
Can you imagine??
Legends in the house...
But still
I need help guys
I am very sure she is sleeping with him. It won’t b easy but find someone else

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
annisy:
I will advise you to move on with your life and never tell a woman IS OVER AGAIN it makes you look less as a man...
Reduce the calling, reduce the texting, reduce all the attention(when you give attention to people then you will know if they are cheating or not) stop all monetary benefits she get, look out for another lady that loves you and you can love NOT A LADY YOU LOVE! (men a lady that loves you is better than a lady you love if you want to last long on earth).
Time changes everything with time you will be OK and happier

Wisdom. A lady that loves you, not the one you love. Otherwise validation and appeasement will go on a lifetime

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Justkatty(f): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Where girls dey get this mind from

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Realmi: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Red capsule people are coming for u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Mykelslim: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
There’s nothing to see here, you’ll be fine in few months time. Did I say months ? Scratch that. You’ll be fine in couple of days.

Move on

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Das1mama: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op i was once a Simp like u, 4 how long do u intend always begging when u are not even faulty. 1, consider her being dead and mourn her, although is not easy most especially when u were the one that was committed in the failed relationship meaning she doesn't even give a Bleep abt u. 2, deactivate every communication between both of u like blocking her in facebook, whatsapp etc. 3, be open in your heart your other self will locate u in no time but iearn from your imperfection in your last failed relationship not 2 repeat itself again. Good luck man.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.