Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer (74823 Views)

Who Else Notice This? (photos) / See The Hilarious Response A Twitter User Got After Asking An Innocent Question / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by obembet(f): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
I know some Nigerians are very funny but I don't think anyone can try this nonsense.

I stil believe that it can never happened sha

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In Tanterlizer SurelereLagos. grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Sekoni003(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin

360 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Harvest601(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by shilenji(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
What's the fuss about,they forgot to write 'NOT' after the 'WILL' help them write it. Shikena grin

11 Likes

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Abboki: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by oluwaseyi0: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
'you and your family will die' that's very very unprofesional, coming from a very big brand

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by swiz123(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
That notice will give some ladies orgasm faster!.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Oyiboman69: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Una dey crase...what of who fuckkk com dey catch for una premises...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by ValCon888: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Story for the gods.
If it's like that, many families would have been wiped out and businesses and major corporations would have gone bankrupt in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Dikaveli(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
� � � � � so guys dey Bleep inside there before

No sweetness in such sex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by chibike69: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Drambo: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Quickie in the mud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Quite interesting that guy's have been doing the thing in a public toilet (congy no good o) and a babe will agree to that (such a cheap and dirty babe ) . For the management your school of taught is the course of your business downfall.
Separate male and female toilet and put a someone at the entrance to monitor thing and ensure no male goes to the female toilet and vice versa

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by victorazy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Next!
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Viraltrends123: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
They should just put like one big observable CCTV observable inside.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Mooh247: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
cool

Good one
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by complexBoss12: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided

This is just a blogger looking for cheap content. Notn shows it's from any company. Tantalizers wouldn't write that.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Dankovich1: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
There's nothing there to enjoy in having sex at a public convinence.

QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by 9jvirgin(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
If it affects business, all businesses should have shut down in the United States. Now I see why it was easy to take these people as slaves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by tutudesz: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Tickles001(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
obembet:
I know some Nigerians are very funny but I don't think anyone can try this nonsense.

You don't know what you're saying. Go to ShopRite and see a lot of runs girls very willing to give you a quick f*ck in the toilets.
I'm telling you what I know. It happens often in most of these big restaurants.

They even prefer it that way. No following you home or any long story. Just enter toilet, lift gown (they don't wear anything inside) then bend over and the rest is story.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by pyyxxaro: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wahala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rubbish! Africans and their backward way of thinking. What about hotels where both single and married people bang everyday? Why dem never shut down business?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Moscodee1990(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by 9jaBloke: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
College days normal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by nairalee(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Even if u don't f**k there your family will still eventually die someday so how's this a threat?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Dididrumz(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
obembet:

There's nothing people can't do.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by RexTramadol1: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin

Courthouse, especially inside judge’s chamber before resumption in the morning

4 Likes

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Ropostic120(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
So dem dey Bleep inside toilets?

Konji is bad
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by nonut: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Foolish message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.