Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer (74821 Views)

Who Else Notice This? (photos) / See The Hilarious Response A Twitter User Got After Asking An Innocent Question / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:
The management team who wrote/approved such message is completely incompetent. See the kind of gutter language they are using on their clients.

There is any to dissuade such lewd acts. How about, "Sex in our toilets is forbidden. Defaulters will be prosecuted?". I mean, there are better ways to pass your message.

Sane people should avoid eating is such a place. Tantalizer still dey exist? Mcheewww!

Look at you saying this... Nigerians don't respect gentleness...... This one will scare them.... Nigerians are too stubborn...

Even with this one dey wrote, some go still fuvk... Dts to tell u Dt Nigerians are madttt
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Germi9: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin
Corner bush on the highway is margical grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin
You're just ignorant! Those big brands you called do you know what had kept them going? Do you know how much loss they had been incurring talk more of small business like Tantalizer . The message had been passed shaa; "Restaurant is not a place for sex if you want sex or want to have it; go to your house or hotel as a responsible human being and not inside Restaurant's toilets. " When you warned Nigerian to desist from something and they refused, you had to take it to another level, the same thing loan sharks are doing you people now!

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Richvibes1997: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chai Mrs banks wink wink cheesy
MajorOvakporaye:
Rubbish! Africans and their backward way of thinking. What about hotels where both single and married people bang everyday? Why dem never shut down business?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by DrPurple(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
It Affects Business

5 - Star Hotel Owners

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Karemarealty288(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
People fork inside Aeroplane and Ship.......we never hear say preeking and totomnastic crash plane or sink Ship

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Flier: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
The manager should be fired! He lack education
A simple “sex in the bathroom isn’t allowed” is enough

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Dbarrzx: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Offices...Lol

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by YelloweWest: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Naija na cruise for sure grin
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Innobee99(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Pig Pen

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
'you and your family will die' that's very very unprofesional, coming from a very big brand

And you believe this crap?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Bigchristo: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
obembet:
I know some Nigerians are very funny but I don't think anyone can try this nonsense.

I stil believe that it can never happened sha

See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In Tanterlizer SurelereLagos. grin

On a serious note this is very unprofessional from the management of such restaurants, but on the other hand why would people Bleep in the toilet? Una nor get house?

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is like u have done this before grin

This one u dey laugh out loud

Juliet751:
LOL
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
AFRICANS AND THEIR EVIL MINDS. JUJU PEOPLE. OWNERS OF THESE EATERIES ONCE LIVED IN USA AND EUROPE O! YET THEY JUST COME HOME TO because MOROONS.
HOW DOES Bleep AFFECT BUSINESS?IN USA LOVERS FCK IN MCDONALDS,KFCS RESTAURANTS AND BARS,NAME IT HAVE THEY DOWN UNDER?RATHER THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.MY FRIEND TO RUN YA BUSINESS WITH PLAN AND STOP WRITING RUBBISH CAUSES. undecided

Is it appropriate to do the do in such establishments?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lolz
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
The manager must be someone whose education was useless.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dialpad:
Nigeria is a ridiculous country, if you do this, the guy at the entrance will make thousands daily as gate fee ... lol

angry angry grin grin they should just change business or better still official add it to their services and make extra money from it , it's called bussiness diversification
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
obembet:
I know some Nigerians are very funny but I don't think anyone can try this nonsense.

They must have caught someone to necessitate that.

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Shadysen: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Make person wey get good mind help me with small cash biko, e get as e b
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by cornerstonee: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Can be so fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
EMEKUSBOY9:
Is like u have done this before grin

This one u dey laugh out loud

No!
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Shadysen: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Make una show me love pls, I no get joy, help a brother
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
obembet:

Spell the Tantalizers well na.. All these girls sef.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Dialpad: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Business diversification.... lol

Helpfromabove1:

angry angry grin grin they should just change business or better still official add it to their services and make extra money from it , it's called bussiness diversification
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Oturatetuala(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't blame them because some Nigerians don't have control, they can Bleep on trees if nobody see them just like me.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Juliet751:
No!

grin Good girl
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They should just put like one big observable CCTV observable inside.
put CCTV inside toilet? How is that possible? What if someone want to poo?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by WoundedLamb: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They should just put like one big observable CCTV observable inside.
CCTV in the washroom? Seriously, bro?

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
EMEKUSBOY9:

grin Good girl
Thanks!!
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy

that eatery na very local area e dey
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by ikorodureporta: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
put CCTV inside toilet? How is that possible? What if someone want to poo?

i see cctv for one hospital bathroom...
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by MedicH: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Where's this place? I wan go with my side chick go check something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.