Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night (824 Views)

How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by nigeriagospel(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
I stay in a room and parlour apartment somewhere around Ogun state, not your imagined posh room and parlour.

All my belongings are in the room while I use the parlour as a kitchen and studio.

At around 1:30 midnight I heard the sound of my pot cover dropped on the floor, initially I thought it was due to the midnight breeze, after some minutes I started hearing footstep inside the parlour, meanwhile that was not the first time of experiencing such noise.

I gently stood up from my bed and walked like a chameleon towards the direction of the parlour, behold when I pointed my phone torchlight to see if it was the handiwork of stubborn rats, what I saw was unbelievable, a vulture!

Immediately I flashed my torchlight it flew away through the open window, through out the night I was just shivering.

Elders in the house am scared ,what could be the meaning and implication of such happenings.
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by Bola146(f): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
shocked read Psalms 91, 24 and 121 inside water, pray for God's safety and sprinkle it inside and outside your house. Always anoint your head before sleeping. I'll advise you to get enough garlic, put one each inside your rooms and windows. Put one under your pillow for sound sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stop eating every grilled meat you see.... Who knows if you had unknowingly patronize our Vulture Meat Business Man here.

You need spiritual cleansing quickly, as this will resist any attempt MANNABBQ is trying to put up just to enroll you into his zombie kingdom.

Stay Safe.

3 Likes

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by jetwonder(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin angry a manipulation from wicket people! pray against your stolen possession. it would manifest.
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by oz4real83(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
It is always advisable to put a net on your window, why would u leave a window that has no net on it opened? For the bird to even be a vulture, I suspect you are living close to where animals are butchered for meat, the bird is just a normal bird looking for food and found free entry to your opened window netless room. Other animals can even have access until you put a net on it. Nothing spiritual or suspicious about a vulture or other birds entering your room when the windows are opened. If after putting a permanent net on the window and you still find the vulture inside, then I will believe whatever spiritual stories anybody will tell me on this issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
You left your window open in the middle of the night? No fly-screen, Nothing.... And you are shivering? How come you don't shiver when mosquitoes comes in? Is it because it's a vulture?....As in witchcraft thing? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by dopedan(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are u sure of wat u saw, a vulture is a big bird and for it to pass through your window u have no burglary proof or net, try close your window before u will see ur neighbor inside ur kitchen one day

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by lilyheaven: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Next , snake will enter.
Rat will enter, even monkey that missed it’s way can jump inside your house.
Human beings too, can jump in through that window.

Be security conscious... stop taking your life for granted.

Put burglary proof plus net.
And have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
nigeriagospel:

Elders in the house am scared ,what could be the meaning and implication of such happenings.

The meaning and implication is that you're exposing yourself to danger by leaving your window open. Put some window net and protection that will prevent animals from flying into your house.
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by edmaraja: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by NLPoliceWoman: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Stop eating every grilled meat you see.... Who knows if you had unknowingly patronize our Vulture Meat Business Man here.

You need spiritual cleansing quickly, as this will resist any attempt MANNABBQ is trying to put up just to enroll you into his zombie kingdom.
Seun, this comment that broke Rule 2 of your forum was reported, it was taken down immediately
and the post deliberately provoking. Was left alone.
Again,
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
dopedan:
Are u sure of wat u saw, a vulture is a big bird and for it to pass through your window u have no burglary proof or net, try close your window before u will see ur neighbor inside ur kitchen one day
socialmediaman:

The meaning and implication is that you're exposing yourself to danger by leaving your window open. Put some window net and protection that will prevent animals from flying into your house.

lilyheaven:
Next , snake will enter.
Rat will enter, even monkey that missed it’s way can jump inside your house.
Human beings too, can jump in through that window.

Be security conscious... stop taking your life for granted.

Put burglary proof plus net
And have a good night rest.

Follow the advice of these wise men.
They have said it all.
END OF THREAD.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by emmanuelbrown26: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111640880:

Follow the advice of these wise men.
They have said it all.
END OF THREAD.
Op dun invite your meat cum en house. If u dey look for your vulture to grill go and meet op

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by StPete: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Op dun invite your meat cum en house. If u dey look for your vulture to grill go and meet op

grin grin wicket
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by Sirqt5(m): 1:54am On Apr 05, 2022
u left window open make anytin fly in u dey complain say sometin flew in . no b superstition , na stupidity dey worry u
Re: TRAGIC: Vulture Disturbing Me At Night by Foodqueen(f): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Them still de see vulture

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley Loses His Dad / I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.