Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 (575 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / My Honest Review About Tstv / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Finally I just got mine today after I read about it,so far so good for the past hour I am enjoying it because na our own,and na Naija person get am..

This are the channels on it
Dish channel
Bright FM
Teacher Naija
Berekete family
Human rights tv
Hits tv
Grande gospel
His glory tv
BBC world
I24
Al Jazeera (my Best channel)
Press tv
Dw
France 24
Fox news
Nhk world
Bloomberg(2nd best)
Otv
Nbn
lbc
MTV Lebanon
Al jadeed

A1 kids
Bj kids
Olivia kids
Fix and foxi
A1 education jnr
Tom and Jerry tv

I'd
Agro tv
Nada tv
Animal planet
National geographic
Discovery channel
Nat Geo wild
Food network
Discovery velocity

Grande comedy
Mama Africa movies
Mama Africa Hausa
Mama Africa Igbo
Mama Africa Yoruba
Nollywood tv
Ugwumba tv
Nova
1movies
Grande Bolly
Dav cinema
MBC action
Mbc2
MBC max
Ifilm
Fox life
Mount Zion

Africa health tv
Tlc

Sport select
Fight sport
Fox sport News
Sport football
Sport Xtreme
Motor sports
Sport variety
Sport Xtra
Super tennis
Free sport
ESPN 1
Espn2
Golf tv
Red bull

Liberty tv
Tvc News
Nta inter
Wap tv
Tv sapienta
Arewa tv
Nysc tv
AIT
Channels
Wonderland tv
Progress tv
Unity tv
Arise news
Aleef tv

Ewtn
Sunna tv
Coza tv
Mercy tv
Dunamis tv
Rtm(Rccg)
Daystar hd
Quran
Peace tv(Islam)
Chosen tv
Holy ghost Mira

I bought only the decoder for 14k at iremo in Ile ife Osun State

I am enjoying it but I want to wait till weekend to see my Real Madrid take on getafe live on hd on my tstv.

Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Barbiturate(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's not bad. Howmuch is the monthly subscription? Is this the only bouquet they have?
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Barbiturate:
It's not bad. Howmuch is the monthly subscription? Is this the only bouquet they have?
it is pay per view you select what you want to view and pay for it...

So far so good I am told that for 2 months I am still enjoying it without paying
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Barbiturate(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topmaike007:

So far so good I am told that for 2 months I am still enjoying it without paying

So much did you pay to view all the channels above for 2 months? Excluding the decoder and dish fee

1 Like

Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Abfinest007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls how much is per view
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Tokskob2008: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dstv and Gotv finally have a reason to fear....

If Tstv can keep up with this and deliver well I see no reason why people will continue to be extorted by multichoice with those their overpriced bouquet and repetitive programs.
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Seun is the person posting all these TStv threads. Money don enter account and this rubbish forum is now a free-for-all.
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Barbiturate:

So much did you pay to view all the channels above for 2 months? Excluding the decoder and dish fee
for the next two month is Free then later I can pay 4k+ to view all or select the ones I can afford and pay for it
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
meobizy:
Seun is the person posting all these TStv threads. Money don enter account and this rubbish forum is now a free-for-all.
not seun he don't know me neither do I know him
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
not seun he don't know me neither do I know him
Exactly what I expect a marketer to say.
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
meobizy:
Exactly what I expect a marketer to say.
I am not a marketer I swear down I am also a user....tstv is not paying me for this I dey my sitting room dey flex the decoder

1 Like

Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Harryfrosh: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topmaike007:

I know they have motor sport channel...but can you please quote me here dis weekend if the motor sport channel on tstv show Live formula 1 race? That's the only reason I subscribe to dstv..formula 1 and motor GP...I'll really appreciate it if you can do dis
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by nzeobi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Selecting and paying for only the stations you want is what makes the difference unlike others that will force you to watch stations that you don't like or want

Any time am boxed up now I will get it
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Harryfrosh:
I know they have motor sport channel...but can you please quote me here dis weekend if the motor sport channel on tstv show Live formula 1 race? That's the only reason I subscribe to dstv..formula 1 and motor GP...I'll really appreciate it if you can do dis
I will bro at what time do they race
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Topmaike007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
nzeobi:
Selecting and paying for only the stations you want is what makes the difference unlike others that will force you to watch stations that you don't like or want

Any time am boxed up now I will get it
and also the privilege to pause your subscription
Re: Another Customer Review About Tstv 2 by Harryfrosh: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
I will bro at what time do they race
dis week Saturday at 6am...motor race is the only reason I subscribe to dstv....if TSTV can do just only that...I'll get the decoder immediately after confirmation of the Live motor race...tnx

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Hero Who Drove A Burning Tanker For 30minutes / Why Has No One Talked About This foreign Movie That Featured Emmanuella? / Download Dark October Recap For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.