Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already (443 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by shumuel(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
With the Elections around the corner, I just realized from a post I saw today that many things need improvement in this country, so I decided to create a thread on the many things that are not working anymore in Nigeria and are begging for improvement

I believe we can state them in a thread Like the @tolul_ope posted, so let's keep it going

I am tired of Nigeria already, how can Nepa office and its officials be using Generator

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Then leave Nigeria tho... undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by SenecaTheYonger: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pray you survive this election period. Because there are people that are paying money to cause destruction of life and property all in the name of election/politics

You might ask what is the gain? Well, if there’s plenty of outcry, they can sway the votes in their favor.

That’s how they manipulate the emotions of citizens. For instance, the Abuja-Kaduna train attack, it was a paid job to incite outcry from the citizens.

Can you imagine even one politician even knew the figure of how many people died in the train incidence before even journalist? Who kept him updated? They’ve buried that story tho.

Anyways, just pray you survive long enough. Lives will be wasted by politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sorry!
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Your mates dey ukraine dey fight, you dey here dey yarn dust
Ntooooooorrrrrrr, next time when any political party promise una change una go kneel down beg them to keep the change

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Pray you survive this election period. Because there are people that are paying money to cause destruction of life and property all in the name of election.

You might ask what is the gain? Well, if there’s plenty of outcry, they can sway the votes in their favor.

That’s how they manipulate the emotions of citizens. For instance, the Abuja-Kaduna train attack, it was a paid job to incite outcry from the citizens.

Can you imagine even one politician even knew the figure of how many people died in the train incidence before even journalist? Who kept him updated? They’ve buried that story tho.

Anyways, just pray you survive long enough. Lives will be wasted by politicians.
put the blame on the people that allowed themselves to be used by dem politicians.

Well, one day na one day, a monkey will go to the market and will never return.

They cud not believe their eyes when it happened in France. It completely took them by surprise. Stunning unexpectedly.

Till then, they should continue...
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by Starz825(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigeria tire me pass you..
But there is something I wanna tell you..
We all know realistically Nigeria is a bad environment at the moment...but in your head Nigeria must be the best country in the world.

Abi what's the need of wailing that the country is bad and yet you have no means to travel out of her territory...

If you keep wailing..you won't be inspired..you will be demoralized often and often...
So the best is just be happy...in your head.. Nigeria Is the best and then keep moving til you get to the end of the tunnel...
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already by Boogyman557: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET don CAST big TIME!

I go ADVISE EVERYBODY to BUY der own KALA!

Dog ur KALA 4 BAG!... No wer is SAFE anymore.. ELECTION is coming!

As I de here So, I GET 2 KALA.. old and new KALA, Any place or STREET wey I de JAZZ in, I de Carry my KALA..

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE wey go make any MANCHI JUNZ or ZUZU for my CONNER, Na to BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Spidex21:confidence And Performance Boost For Men. / A Beautiful Nigerian Wedding// Childhood Friends Get Married / She can't get over this slowpoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.