Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live (15024 Views)

Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 15th April 2023 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Spurs will certainly win tonight... Those guys are extra motivated by the woes befalling United. cool

Conte is setting them up nicely but spurs can be unpredictable. Hopefully they can take advantage

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by focus2727(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
useless club. They cut my 49k. The game for remain just inter and Madrid.
sorry
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Jmichael1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bmaster:
mod angrily pushed the full time update twice to front page.

Ticket wey arsenal and man u are not capable of tearing, haven't been placed

mod play assnal to win both half....

joy soap no cum board at all 4 mod side
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Arsenal spoil my 34k ticket grin grin grin

Bet 9ja isn't for me
bet9ja where? undecided

Wey Dem don hack since 4days now no gree open
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Hezzyluv: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Arsenal spoil my 34k ticket grin grin grin

Bet 9ja isn't for me

Arsenal didn't spoil it, if they're not the last and only tram to play.

What I mean, if you have more games on the ticket yet to play, then most likely, another match will spoil it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Bmaster(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

mod play assnal to win both half....

joy soap no cum board at all 4 mod side
I dey tell you grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by crazygod(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
The curse of 'manager of the month' continues.
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Bamzyriches451: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
I been talk am say assnal go bottle top 4 but una attack me for here
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by kingvico(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Weak club!
Arsenal should change their name to dodo.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by famology(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Late Man utd was a useless club.
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
All these betting companies wicked.As them hear say bet9ja website don hack them just dey send me text messages to register with them and receive 300% bonus.No be say I fit withdraw from the bonus.Na a very wicked conditions dem go put for their bonus condition before person fit withdraw.I just dey delete the messages.
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Bbbw: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tough
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Rastaramsey(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Arsenal didn't spoil it, if they're not the last and only tram to play.

What I mean, if you have more games on the ticket yet to play, then most likely, another match will spoil it.

I carry arsenal straight win and I carry Cadiz over 0.5
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Carlyboi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

dem still beta pass man u....

What a club cos Arsenal are the first team to lose a game at home in the league right?the Chelsea you support were bashed and thrashed at home back to back in the last one week...sit this one out and be humble!

Arsenal is still bigger and more successful than Chelsea tho!

The quote wasn’t for you!my bad!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Aystarz: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Spurs already up.
Lobatan
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Rastaramsey(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmekaBlue:
bet9ja where? undecided

Wey Dem don hack since 4days now no gree open

Betting isn't for me...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Jmichael1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Carlyboi:

What a club cos Arsenal are the first team to lose a game at home in the league right?the Chelsea you support were bashed and thrashed at home back to back in the last one week...sit this one out and be humble!

Arsenal is still bigger and more successful than Chelsea tho!

wetin u smoke?
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by FireUpNow(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal don win ooo
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Even nairaland had to announce it thrice

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Carlyboi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

wetin u smoke?

You should answer that inane question yourself?
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Carlyboi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mumu Partey use all him strength for Ghana got another nerve wrecking injury when we need him the most...he’s missed games over half of the total period he has been here due to injury can’t stay fit to save his life.

Tierney is too injury prone to same way he got injured towards the tail end of last season..if this ones can’t qualify for UCL now it would be more difficult next season!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by IbileIfe: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Almighty Baba God JEHOVAH JIREH will not allow Arsenal to spoil my day in the mighty name of our Lord, Redeemer, Saviour and MESSIAH JESUS Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever.
AMEN!
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by ashawopikin(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arsenal, una no go kee me
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aystarz:

It will be fever-pitch stuff, should that happen.

After what they've done this season, these young cats deserve at least a second chance. I hope Villa could help hand them a lifeline.

I would love to see Spurs in UCL next season... They will make a better EPL representative alongside the top 3 compared to United and Arsenal.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by CardinalPrints: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by PetroDolla2020: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tell me. Why won't Partey "use all his strength" for Ghana? Is he not Ghanaian? grin It's an honour to play for Ghana grin It is even a bigger honour to captain the Black Stars cool

Carlyboi:
Mumu Partey use all him strength for Ghana got another nerve wrecking injury when we need him the most...he’s missed games over half of the total period he has been here due to injury can’t stay fit to save his life.

Tierney is too injury prone to same way he got injured towards the tail end of last season..if this ones can’t qualify for UCL now it would be more difficult next season!
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by humberjade: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am an Arsenal fan, but I said it in February that we will be in the mix come May, but that the team is too thin to make top 4. A key player gets injured, everything go to sh*t. And trust me, it could get worse.

With what this young team has gone thru this season, and how far they've come, the least they deserve is a place in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by thoollz: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
See the Manager of the month wey dem dey beat back to back. Manager that may not eventually qualify for UCL.
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Carlyboi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Tell me. Why won't Partey "use all his strength" for Ghana? Is he not Ghanaian? grin It's an honour to play for Ghana grin It is even a bigger honour to captain the Black Stars cool

Ok I hear you o Mr Ghanaian!Used all his energy on Ghana at the detriment of the club which pays his high wages every week..

Now we need him now Mumu Don get injury!smh!
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by Heffalump(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
The mod is wicked! Can you imagine him posting this topic two times to ridicule Arsenal fans?
Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (1 - 2) - Live by JBoss25(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

dem still beta pass man u....
Don't be daft, assnal is not better than united. United can never lose to brighton at home even if u blindfold the players.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 23rd September 2018 / Liverpool Vs Newcastle - (3 - 1) On 16th December 2021 / Chelsea Vs Sevilla : UCL (0 - 0) -On 20th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.