Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did (434 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by zieraw2005(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dear nairalanders and Nigerians,

Kindly assist on how to recover money gtbank deducted from my account for sms alert 18 times to the tune of 5000 naira for transactions they said happened in 2018.

Note this is not the first time they are doing this to me I tend to overlook it because I am in diaspora. Now it's becoming norm that yearly these unusual deductions will happen in my account.

I will be posting pictures evidence for this recent abnormalities and state how far I have tried to resolve this all to no avail.

Firstly when this happened I contacted my account officer via WhatsApp text messages and he replied on Sunday stating the reason was sms alert and he thinks it would be reversed/resolved. I followed up a day after to ask him the way forward since the reversal is yet to occur up till the moment I am making this post he has never replied me. The WhatsApp message would be among the pictures I shall attach to this post.

I contacted gtbank via twitter to lodge my complaint and sent all the needed information for them to fix what transpired all to no avail, no acknowledgement, no nothing.

I also sent an email to gtbank and CBN and email returned that it was wrong format. My people I would like to ask if its wrong to be a Nigerian? Why would an unauthorised deduction be happening in my account repeatedly and no one to explain that.

This money is enough to buy diaper for my 5 months old baby and these people are busy doing this to me. Sometimes this tend to make a gentle man loose his cool .

If I return to Nigeria shey mek I tek this bank serious? Little things like this makes man want to craze and only when we display such attitude would one receive attention only in Nigeria banks. I watch online how people react in the bank and when to the point if confiscating banks printer because of similar problems like this, shey dis na the way forward?

Well I have save all in the cloud and I am really sorry for anyone that would be meeting me. It won't end well. This act it's highly condemnable and should attract and apology instead of constantly stealing from me.

Nothing spoil sha!

Re: GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by zieraw2005(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abeg how do I attach other documents like 20 more with the WhatsApp messages?
Re: GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by slowice(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga no be only Gtb dey naija close ya account asap

1 Like

Re: GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm, this is bad shaa
But your balance is the same
Re: GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by zieraw2005(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2022
WhrightJr:
Hmm, this is bad shaa
But your balance is the same

At all balance ain't same. The sms alert balance was misleading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTBANK 18 Times Sms Deduction Within 1 Minute For Transactions I Never Did by zieraw2005(m): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2022
zieraw2005:

At all balance ain't same. The sms alert balance was misleading kindly checkthe last screenshot

(1) (Reply)

���� �� � ���� ���, ��� ���� ���������� ��� � / Digital Finance: 2 Weeks Intensive Training On How To Earn Passive Income Online / What Business Can I Start With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.