Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars (58879 Views)

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Esther Intimidates Frodd With Posh Cars? | Bbnaija Reunion 2020 Day 19 / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by MuscularDick(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Last year, I worked for one of the top 3 e-commerce companies here in Nigeria. I personally worked with the marketing team and the manager of a skitmaker to promote some stuff for us. We paid him N2.5mn for IG and Twitter post . Some of the above are real my brother.
That 2.5M is the budget for the project. After sorting through other expenses and wages of his collaborators, he might not be left with more than 1M or less as profit.

2 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by greypencils: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am not sure if the amount they make online corresponds to the lifestyle that they live but I do know many of them jostle for MC jobs. An unknown wedding MC will charge 50k per job. These notable figures won't go below 200k. Online content creation, an extra 200 - 400k per month, alongside other side hustles with frugal spending and saving will get you down payment on a house in Lekki in 3 years.

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Metachit:
Your post is bogus with funny conclusions. People that buy houses of 100m+ are not people that make 100m+ yearly, they make x5 or more of that.

Who would pay a skitmaker 2m for a post? Not even top 5 nigerian comedians can boast of being paid that for a post.

It's either they're chasing the usual clout, yeyebrities do or they are running BEC or crypto scam on a low.

Don't mind the yeye guy
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by enonche85(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
we all know Lasisi does alot to make money and Taaoma is even an Airtel ambassador, what about the likes of De general, lamba and co, all those guys affording houses in lekki those ones are all yahoo boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by armadeo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

1 million views on fb is about $1,500 less than a million naira. Not even a Nigerian rate though

And 1 million views on youtube is roughly 1k $. Nigerian rate.

I just dey look all of them.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Michaelmercy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

Those 12 points you made are not factual and are outrageous.

You mean wikzid made 3 million dollars from an ad..what are you smoking?

You are also telling me that brother shaggi charges 10m to be a brand ambassador.

What the hell are you smoking?

Lol recently Obi Cubana paid Portable 50 Million naira to be the face of his brand so 10 million can be feasible for brodashaggi depending on the brand bro
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Guk: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
JPhilip:

https://www.herald.ng/social-media-influencers-mansions/

Mr. Macaroni & I live in the same estate 3km from Eleganza Busstop Lekki Epe Expressway.

As a tenant in that estate, he lives in a fully detached house that can easily be a rent of N3m per annum.

From his touted earnings, he can easily buy a 4 bed semi detached along Lekki corridor and i will be suprised f he hasnt.

please note that even if he owns a house, it does not stop him ftom bn a tenant as the estate he is in now is one of the best in the Lekki corridor

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by vizboy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
toujurs:
Which bank would give a skit maker a loan, undecided. Are you joking or what

Just because you don't know how things work in the real world doesn't mean others don't.

Go ask the rich where they get their loan from. And so you know most of this real estate company's give them house on loan just to have them promote their brand.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Litmus: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
I guess sitting at home all day typing, "This Contraption" or "Divide Dis Country!!!" doesn't get you a Lekki mansion, getting out there, and exploiting with your abilities the opportunities inherent in this youtube and blockchaine age, dose.

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Solitechworld(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

No be only 60m,Na 60bilion.How many skit makers get 1m views in Nigeria ?

Brainjotter gets more than 10m views on some of his videos
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
All these long post amounts to nothing, Skit makers for naija = money laundering, Alibaba and Yahoo! full stop! The skit is just a backup to cover them so they can flaunt their wealth without suspicion. They already made that money before they even started making skits.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Solitechworld(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

No be only 60m,Na 60bilion.How many skit makers get 1m views in Nigeria ?

You don’t know anything. So I don’t need to argue with you sir, go and check his Facebook page and see how many million views he gets on a video……
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by KamsiViva: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

They can't.

YouTube and Facebook do not pay much to content creators from Africa. That is because marketers do no think the region have money. Also there are lot of people using ad blockers to watch their favourite videos, which demotize content creators, also YouTube and Facebook take about 50 to 60% of your revenue, so how then can they afford the lifestyle they show us.

But on a good note, the only content creator making cash is Mark angel but he doesn't live extravagantly

50% of revenue!!!! Haba, this is not true .....

They don't do that .. use site like socialblade.com to estimate how much these channels earn.....

Who will be taking 50% of revenue and still wants to do business ....

That is so misleading.... Show me where it is stated....

1 Like

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Figger(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

Those 12 points you made are not factual and are outrageous.

You mean wikzid made 3 million dollars from an ad..what are you smoking?

You are also telling me that brother shaggi charges 10m to be a brand ambassador.

What the hell are you smoking?

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Bluntemperor: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Xiaohei:
Good for them. Creativity pays !

I agree totally!
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Justinlean02(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
africonn:

Wow, How?
If you don't have a crypto community on telegram or anywhere else, don't bother.

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by pacespot(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Portable got N50m from brand ambassadorship with Cubana recently, this might have shed some light on how skit makers make their money.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by eyinola: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thompz43:
I go need fine babe to partner me for content creating, it seems there's a lot of millions and before you know' me too go become Lekki landlord!
what a smart move so help me God �...
if u are ready to start beep me up oooo? I am a writer and i don write plenty contest in my content book
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Thompz43(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
eyinola:
if u are ready to start beep me up oooo? I am a writer and i don write plenty contest in my content book

Pm me with your WhatsApp number
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by teekay213(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
If you have a telegram community and you have and understand basic crypto knowledge and how to use Kucoin, please reply to this.

Kucoin is seeking for tutors that will teach others how to use Kucoin.

Pay is $1200.
pls how do I sign up?
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Hullabaloon: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
FavourWrites:

Long post! I won't read it.

Not to throw shade at the OP, but if you want a writer that writes compelling blog post content, then send me a dm. My num.ber is in my signature.

I charge N2 per word.

Too low. Very poor. If you mention this at Writers Kitchen Whatsapp group, no job outsourcer will take you serious. I'm a ''multi-niched'' writer and don't take less than N5 per word.

Put value on your skills. Clients will rate you the way you rate yourself.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
KamsiViva:

50% of revenue!!!! Haba, this is not true .....

They don't do that .. use site like socialblade.com to estimate how much these channels earn.....

Who will be taking 50% of revenue and still wants to do business ....

That is so misleading.... Show me where it is stated....

Social blade is just an estimation.

YouTube takes 55% of your revenue.

Go and do your research
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Michaelmercy:

Lol recently Obi Cubana paid Portable 50 Million naira to be the face of his brand so 10 million can be feasible for brodashaggi depending on the brand bro

You can never believe what bloggers post.You don't know how much he is being paid. You also don't know The term of agreement.

So it is a rumor

2 Likes

Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by eyinola: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thompz43:

Pm me with your WhatsApp number
I dont know how to pm jare but if u check my profile u will get my digits thr
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Justinlean02(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
teekay213:
pls how do I sign up?
AlliMaria +234 7 0
3 6. 9. 4. 8. 6. 8. 0
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by kelspinall(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
somebody summarize
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by teekay213(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
AlliMaria +234 7 0
3 6. 9. 4. 8. 6. 8. 0
give me your telegram link
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Xiaohei(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bluntemperor:

I agree totally!

Find whatever you’re good at, hone it, and in due time that skill would be putting food on your table, clothes on your back and a roof over your head.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Hullabaloon: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

Social blade is just an estimation.

YouTube takes 55% of your revenue.

Go and do your research

It's 45% bro
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by tonididdy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
My guy comot for queue, find your way, dem don scatter line for front.

... If Glo can pay an artist as much as 30m for endorsements, why can't 1xbet?
There is more to the business tho and not until you are into it and good at it, you will never be shown the secret!
But as for those twins with those mansions, na their papa hase as I have never heard or seen their videos before and even now.
Re: How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hullabaloon:

It's 45% bro

It has been updated to 55%, also you have to pay tax on your revenue if you get viewers from the United states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.