Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide (56006 Views)

Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Dshocker:

Did chinmak tell his investors that it was a ponzi scheme?...or was there anyway she knew it was a ponzi scheme?
If you are an honest person you dont need to be told its ponzi! They are promising ridiculous income monthly from thin air from money you give them , they are asking you to bring one person that will bring another person. come on!

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Lazenby007(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.
Pls,try and read the post again.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Lazenby007:
Pls,try and read the post again.

I refuse to read.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Snapchat: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.

Read and comprehend bro. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by HitSong: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
STILL WAITING FOR CHUDI OF MMM TO COMMIT HIS OWN

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Snapchat:

Read and comprehend bro. Peace!

Haha so many teachers in da house today. Please explain more haha
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Guy you fuckup , edit your comment and move on

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Lazenby007(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

I refuse to read.
Too bad!
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Testimony1988(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
After the fall of MMM, some people have not really learnt from that experience, I wonder why some people keep investing in Ponzi schemes while there are many opportunities one can do with the little money he or she has, she took the wrong decision to have ended her life.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jman06(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
After sometime when people have forgotten about the fraud, that Chinmark guy would come out and flaunt his loot. The same igbo society would applaud him, he'll go for thanksgiving in church and be counted among the "blessed". That's how messed up our society has become!

RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy you fuckup , edit your comment and move on

You sound so upset. My condolences sir. Take life easy, and try not to get so worked up over nothing.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Acedude: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
The problem of Black man! You don’t read. That’s why you don’t know shit!
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Acedude:

The problem of Black man! You don’t read. That’s why you don’t know shit!

Please summarize your sentence. I don't read more than 5 words at a time.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Jman06:
After sometime when people have forgotten about the fraud, that Chinmark guy would come out and flaunt his loot. The same igbo society would applaud him, he'll go for thanksgiving in church and be counted among the "blessed". That's how messed up our society has become!
RIP to the dead!
Don't be stupid, why the tribal comment
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You mean all those who fall victim of Ponzi are dishonest.
Is that what you use to console yourself while carrying out your evil act?
Don't worry. One day your monkey go go market him no go return
Its a very bitter pill to swallow but its true bro, If you are honest, not greedy and think logically, youll never fall prey to any ponzi scheme. When my wife came to me with mmm years ago, the first question i asked her was what business is mmm into? I also wanted to know where those crazy incomes would be coming from in such short period of time. Immediately she collected the so-called gethelp i confisticated all funds in her possession, She screamed heaven and hell even reported me to my big uncle but she became very quiet 2 months after when the mmm ponzi crashed. You can never run away from that simple truth, those that come up with these ponzi schemes prey on the greed of the average human

5 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by LordErrk: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Instead of to calm down read news, you go just dey open that your mouth
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Snapchat: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Bro, I’m not ‘teaching’ you. I just want you to read again and understand the content of the news story.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Snapchat:

Bro, I’m not ‘teaching’ you. I just want you to read again and understand the content of the news story.

On a related note, I would rather die than commit suicide. Also, I would rather eat rat turds than read long stories.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by MoneyGoDrop: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Adek15 post=111659104]I don't have the money yet but I will very soon.
My friend has been telling me about omega pro. I told him he should prepare for when it will fall apart because it definitely will.

Just save the money. I don't know for your location but here in the east,you can buy a village land for 500k and in 2 years it's worth millions. Two plots of lands, i have now where brought less than 700k but are worth 5 million now. Real Estate is the new blood money but you have to buy from the right source to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
LordErrk:

Instead of to calm down read news, you go just dey open that your mouth

No fess Oga. I don slap myself like Will Smith. I nogo do so again.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by nellibaba(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

I think you misunderstood the story
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Fearyourcreator: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Esseite:
In as much as its greediness and possibly laziness aswell, but this goes to show a country devoid of oppurtunities, it goes to show the people are willing to make good investments but no avenue or notable organizations to fund.

- You go to stocks, you get N20 In some months..
- You go crypto, you loose 50% and deceive yourself it going up by 10% despite loosing 50% initially.
- You go into farming, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and excessive stress drain life out of you..
- You go into sales, the economy, taxes and custom duty swallow you..
- You get a job, underemployment and inflation takes care of you..
- You go into Sport bets... See you and poverty having dinner..

In all of this while you are trying investments and looking to earn some extra, you have even lost 50% on bills and living expense.. She was just trying to survive.

This are all just excuses... People are making it big in all these you wrote... Just find the one that works for you
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
nellibaba:

I think you misunderstood the story

Hmm, this has been pointed out by 50 people already thus far, so I will look into it haha
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Crixina(f): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
She died of her foolishness. I know some inner stories on this chinmark issue and I created a thread on this long time ago. What kind of woman invests her family's lifesaving in a ponzi scheme without involving her husband? Many of these ladies were fuccked by chinmark. He lavished the monies on them. I don't have any sympathy to give foolish people. Most women I know that invested heavily in his scam were fuccking him, quote me anywhere and I can defend it. Ask yourself this. How were they able to have direct access to him? When you invested in MMM, did you have the CEO's phone number. The only investors in chinmark I will pity are small investors who invested through the olosho in Abuja that graduated from law faculty in unizik.
when people make bold claims like these,you can't help but wonder if we all live in the same world.
So my neighbour who had been pitching chinmark to me and had gone ahead to invest herself has probably slept with Chinmark Boss.
Na wa o.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by hosemujica: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
I just wonder why some Nigerians love to invest in ponzi schemes, especially women.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by wallarwallar(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

English hard ooo. He can't read and understand
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by John360comng: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
femkem:
Beware of ponzi scheme, they won't hear. There is one currently going on in Lagos called Qnet. Its a pyramid, u pay 450k and still bring two people to pay same amount. My friend is already a victim.

Just like Swissgolden. They have rebranded with all these Russian Names they use in scamming Nigerians.

That was how a friend was telling me yesterday that he lost close to a million naira yesterday to a guy who claimed that he will trade for him and give him profit. My guy just newly married and is desperate to recoup some money. Me, I don't get involved what I don't understand based of past experience.

If I don't learn the forex myself. I am not going anywhere near forex.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by John360comng: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Zico5:
There is another one going on now. They call it omega pro. They said it's all over the world.

grin
OmegaPro.

I have people actively promoting it on my status. I just dey look them. I am not even concerned about that until their eyes go clear.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by ignis: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

You didn't read the post.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2022
wallarwallar:

English hard ooo. He can't read and understand

No be small ting my broda. Any time when I don drink Sapele wata finis, Engris go come dey like Chinese language for me. E get as e be.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by soojar(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Did you even read the report before commenting?
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Coldie(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Some people always believe say na them smart pass, with everything mmm mba forex etc did some people still get mind go dae do more ponzi investment.

This is not a matter of cursing anybody cause e no go work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.