Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants (17951 Views)

APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Pele10: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2022
On southern presidency in stand. The north have failed. So let the power rotate.

3 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Anaerobi(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2022
RichDad1:

Yes o. After 8 years, it’s criminal for any northerner to be nursing another 8 years Presidential ambition.

One heartbroken thing is that even the northerns don't care about other part of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
PDP doesn't have materials especially from the south that can match up to Tinubu.
no be everything be about tinubu

He won't even get apc ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by socialmediaman: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
RichDad1:

Yes o. After 8 years, it’s criminal for any northerner to be nursing another 8 years Presidential ambition.

Wasn’t there a southerner in office seeking re-election in 2015?
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by amaham(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
So ikpeazu left the unpaid pensioners in abia to be patrolling the country.
I really wonder why the governors should fly from Minna to Abuja before going back to their various states, that just shows how insecure the Abuja-minna road has been.
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by qekng40(f): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
smiley Peter Peter Obi can never become president of the Zoo
Infact how will he campaign to Fulani when all the crimes committed by Okoros are attribute to them?

A northern VP would do that....
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
socialmediaman:

Wasn’t there a southerner in office seeking re-election in 2015?
did he get to complete his term?

Abi is it not the same complete yardua northern term apc brought buhari for

2 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by wwwihy: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Abiodun Makinde?

Or

Seyi Makinde

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no be everything be about tinubu

He won't even get apc ticket

Lol....e dey pain u?
Tinubu has no opponent in the APC presidential primary election. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol....e dey pain u?
Tinubu has no opponent in the APC presidential primary election. Know this and know peace.
pain me ke?

Well Sha wallow in your alternate reality, at least he never even get ticket so it's really foolish for political discuss (sentiment aside) to be calling him out

Like tinubu urchins usually say there are other candidates campaigning why should the focus be on tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by VPN11(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
"Those; who say a Southern candidate; cannot win a Presidential election for PDP; should show us the Presidential election results ;from their State "

- Gov Wike

8 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by RichDad1(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Anaerobi:

One heartbroken thing is that even the northerns don't care about other part of the country.
And some southerners are supporting them in this callous attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Benmob: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Me I don't want atiku or tinubu,but nigeria way of election, they love voting for their oppressors ,if apc give tinubu d ticket and pdp give other southerner,apc will win hand down, only atiku can defeat tinubu, but me I will not vote for either of them.

1 Like

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by greymiles: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Obyangel:
Let us settle it once here.
Like for Northern PDP presidential candidate
Share for Southern PDP presidential candidate
Ur mumu get weight

1 Like

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by badoh(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Arizonaz:
Atiku, Tinibu,Osibanjor and GEJ should get out.
We need fresh air
Always include Amaechi as part of them. He's no saint either.

5 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by aklion: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
This politicians no they fear God at all. God need they deal with them one after the other. Everyone now they say God has told me I will be president or he will be.. which God. Una get luck say God isn't quick to anger.
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Obyangel: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:

Ur mumu get weight

Like your dad's own?
Stupid
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by VPN11(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Atiku and Saraki ran away to APC, they now came back when PDP is doing well, they don't deserve presidential ticket.- Wike

Fact 100%

5 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by LLiKYekoba: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
PDP should postpone choosing their candidate till they are sure APC have picked their own. Every position now should remain provisional.

That's the only practical thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
RichDad1:

The same southerners has been keeping the PDP together for the past 8 years? Where was the so called Northerners when the pdp couldn’t pay their staffs ?
You people lack sensible senses.

U be novice. U don't know anything.
If pdp wants to simply participate and nothing more,they can field a southerner. By 12pm election don over. If they want a good fight their best chance is Atiku. I'm not in support of power remaining in the north but certainly the pdp don't have any southerner that can defeat Tinubu.

How much votes can Wike get in the north? People like kwankwaso have left the pdp. Where's the votes coming from?
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by sabreal: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2022
O Lord, we are suffering in Nigeria.

Let there destructive confusion 8n the camps of the enemies of this country. Amen
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Euegene100001: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Before any idoitic Northerner go be president again e suppose tae well well .Terrorist people

2 Likes

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by MtDave55: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Consultation and canvassing are the major technique of the game, those who master these acts gets far in the race. Politics in Nigeria how's beyond the ballots.

Atiku is the best candidate PDP can present. Forget what the media is saying about him, Atiku is true democrats, Nigeria needs his wealth of experience and civilization, for these the cabals and the north hate him because he is not a fanatic like Buhari, they sees him as another Yaradua. Even if you bring in Shekau the terrorist with all the atrocities he has committed to contest against Umahi, the north will still vote Shekau, all his sins will be wiped away because he is their brother.

Tinubu is a greedy man looking to reap what he hasn't sow, he will be worst than Buhari.
Tinubu in aso Rick will mean the cabals still in power. Osinbajo might be Nigerian Zelensky, instead I will prefer Wike the Nigerian Putin

What am I even saying sef?

Whatever, I prefer Atiku/Wike tickets that will be perfect match
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by greymiles: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Obyangel:

Like your dad's own?
Stupid
No, like your dad’s own
Na mumu Dey born mumu

1 Like

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by ButterBurger: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
I hope some of the slaves from both sides fight themselves to death.
Nigerian politicians are disasters.
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Flossq: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Aonkuuse:
PDP should come up with a clear stated zoning of it's presidential ticket or they will fall apart before 2023

If pdp don’t give the ticket to atiku they lost the election already and I will decamp to apc
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pain me ke?

Well Sha wallow in your alternate reality, at least he never even get ticket so it's really foolish for political discuss (sentiment aside) to be calling him out

Like tinubu urchins usually say there are other candidates campaigning why should the focus be on tinubu

Tinubu has no opponent in the APC presidential primary election. Know this and know peace. It doesn't matter whether you like him or not. Stop arguing like a slowpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tinubu has no opponent in the APC presidential primary election. Know this and know peace. It doesn't matter whether you like him or not. Stop arguing like a slowpoke.
I hope you don't collapse on the eventual reality

Even tinubu has since gone silent since he failed at the convention to get his Chairman

Even his swagga buddies are already crying for no consensus
Re: Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants by lugado: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
PDP is so shameless,. They had 8 years to plan and prepare for this. But see where they still are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Flags Off The Construction Of Mmiata-Anam-Nzam Road / Only A Third Of Nigerians Are Poor- Says World Bank / Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.