Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? (14552 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by olola4(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

How do you know when you are unbanned?

You will be checking the app constantly
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by ignis: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
I have been using GB whatsapp for over 5 years now.

Never been blocked.

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by onlyson16(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
I used Whatsapp till around 2am this morning then i dropped my phone to sleep. I woke up this morning and open the app to check messages and saw i have been banned from the app. I have never heard anyone say he has ever been banned and i don't even know what i did. They said i should contact support, i clicked on it and saw so many troubleshooting FAQ. They said, you can be banned if you are using 3rd party app like GB WhatsApp and other apps. Or if you are sending so many messages to people without your contact with Business WhatsApp. All these does not apply to me because i use the main WhatsApp not GB WhatsApp and i don't use Business WhatsApp to send messages to random people.

Who has ever encountered this or knows anyone that has encountered it and how was the issue resolved?

Or has my number been hacked?
u ar an admin of a group. And when people leave they report u. Just move on within one month u will be unban

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by rayopt(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
I used Whatsapp till around 2am this morning then i dropped my phone to sleep. I woke up this morning and open the app to check messages and saw i have been banned from the app. I have never heard anyone say he has ever been banned and i don't even know what i did. They said i should contact support, i clicked on it and saw so many troubleshooting FAQ. They said, you can be banned if you are using 3rd party app like GB WhatsApp and other apps. Or if you are sending so many messages to people without your contact with Business WhatsApp. All these does not apply to me because i use the main WhatsApp not GB WhatsApp and i don't use Business WhatsApp to send messages to random people.

Who has ever encountered this or knows anyone that has encountered it and how was the issue resolved?

Send a message, they will unban you within three hours

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
It happened to me too and I didn't did anything, I'm sure Mynd44, lalasticlala, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh and bola146 reported me to them, but I doesn’t care. We move!

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by almarthins(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Have you linked your NIN to your sim?

Na girl NIN undie the guy link up to. You can imagine this Gomorrah generation

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
YES 2 YEARS AGO
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by iPresh4s(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Maybe someone reported you
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Enemyofpeace: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Franky70:

Ah which offense you commit
he snatched the owner's wife
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Temptee101(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Seyiemath:
LIKE If you never been banned

SHARE if you have.

Everything na Like and Share for una.

Well, whatever that rocks your boat.

But I hope you're converting all these likes and shares to money if not na waste of valuable time.

Cheers!
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Wblord: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Franking:
Nope. Only nairaland, facebook and dailymail.
nairaland don ban me tire because I snatched one seun' babe
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

You probably sent unsolicited messages and someone reported you.

Just have patience...the ban will automatically be lifted after about 3 months
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Johel(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

Na NIN... grin
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ghanaman101: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
I can help you unban it just WhatsApp me 07032671247[quote][/quote]
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by RussellRutherfo: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
olola4:
I have been banned more than 10 times on WhatsApp, in fact, there was a time last month that I was banned almost 5 times within the space of two days and I was still able to get my account back.

Immediately they ban my account I know what to do and sometimes within 30min, my account is unbanned and we move. smiley

You are suspect.
How can you alone be banned like 10times?

You sure you are not one of these Nairaland fake data selling thieves?!

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
olola4:
I have been banned more than 10 times on WhatsApp, in fact, there was a time last month that I was banned almost 5 times within the space of two days and I was still able to get my account back.

Immediately they ban my account I know what to do and sometimes within 30min, my account is unbanned and we move. smiley
Bros show me the way now
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ezedon(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Ask Lai Mohammed
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Mirrotv(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2022
I have been banned several times until I understood the reason for this action against me. WhatsApp will ban you if you do any of this
1. Send spam link or any link to large numbers of people or those who doesn't have your numbers saved on thier contact

2. If you use a third party whatsapp type or a modified version of WhatsApp

3. If you send out broadcast message to people who doesn't have your number saved frequently.

4. If you've been reported consecutively for rules violation

This are things I observed, and I'm sure they might be more reasons , but this are the ones I observed. I hope I'm helpful
NOTE: IF YOUR NO IS BANNED , TAKE TIME TO CLEAR THE STORAGE AND CACHE OF THE APP BEFORE REGISTERING ANOTHER NUMBER ON THAT APP, ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by ItsmeF: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes. I sent a message and they banned me. But, this is my current predicament:

On Saturday it started drizzling in the morning and I rushed out to collect my clothes on the line. So, instead of picking one by one I spread my arms and collected them. Unbeknownst to me, I collected my neighbour's daughter's undies. Nice blue undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school she started asking neighbours and surprisingly no one else was home at the time it rained. Girl is only 19ish and she has called her pastor to the house and they have been fasting and praying. They are trying to escalate the case and they might start imagining that I am a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without problems? Or, should I just throw it away? Cos, once I go near the line now, they are always watching from their windows

Throw it or flush am for toilet before they term you yahoo boy� it's funny sha

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by olola4(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You are suspect.
How can you alone be banned like 10times?

You sure you are not one of these Nairaland fake data selling thieves?!
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by dona4real(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Write to the customer service and input the said number
Ifesinachi22:

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by techWriter3: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2022
LIKE If you never has banned stock if you do
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by ghettochild(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes. I sent a message and they banned me. But, this is my current predicament:

On Saturday it started drizzling in the morning and I rushed out to collect my clothes on the line. So, instead of picking one by one I spread my arms and collected them. Unbeknownst to me, I collected my neighbour's daughter's undies. Nice blue undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school she started asking neighbours and surprisingly no one else was home at the time it rained. Girl is only 19ish and she has called her pastor to the house and they have been fasting and praying. They are trying to escalate the case and they might start imagining that I am a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without problems? Or, should I just throw it away? Cos, once I go near the line now, they are always watching from their windows
Na serious issue ooo..
Just come out clean say na mistake n cos of what's been happening these days u been reluctant to tell dem u saw it among ur clothes.. u know what...it bad idea.
Just throw the pant away
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Kobicove:

You probably sent unsolicited messages and someone reported you.

Just have patience...the ban will automatically be lifted after about 3 months

That is what I'm afraid of.

Why will it be up to 3 months?

They say someone reported me but for the privacy of their user they won't tell me the offence so i won't know who reported me.

What am i going to do?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Mirrotv:
I have been banned several times until I understood the reason for this action against me. WhatsApp will ban you if you do any of this
1. Send spam link or any link to large numbers of people or those who doesn't have your numbers saved on thier contact

2. If you use a third party whatsapp type or a modified version of WhatsApp

3. If you send out broadcast message to people who doesn't have your number saved frequently.

4. If you've been reported consecutively for rules violation

This are things I observed, and I'm sure they might be more reasons , but this are the ones I observed. I hope I'm helpful
NOTE: IF YOUR NO IS BANNED , TAKE TIME TO CLEAR THE STORAGE AND CACHE OF THE APP BEFORE REGISTERING ANOTHER NUMBER ON THAT APP, ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED

They said i was reported for rules violation but won't tell me the offence for privacy of the reporter.

Is there no other way i can get my account back. That's my main number
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Ghanaman101:
I can help you unban it just WhatsApp me 07032671247

With what number am i going to Whatsapp you now?

Can we talk on email?
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Nogymmarts:
YES 2 YEARS AGO

How did you resolve the issue

1 Like

Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2022
onlyson16:
u ar an admin of a group. And when people leave they report u. Just move on within one month u will be unban

I think this is what apply the most.

They said i was reported but refused to tell me the offence for the privacy of the reporter..

How do i get around this?

They don't reply their email again.
Re: Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? by ollazin: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Sharatan:
So long as you keep on using your WhatsApp to defraud and scam people, you will always be reported and/or banned every fvcking single time.

Ode whatsapp ban numbers normally
Not untill u scam there system do misbehave
What he need to do is write an email to there support

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check And Manage All Active Subscriptions On Your MTN Lines / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c / CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.