Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine (46024 Views)

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Skullano(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hahahahaha.

Media no go kill person ooh, Ukraine president dey really craze for head..

3 Likes

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by ken045501: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Both putin and zelensky please . Zelensky is a foolish president that can’t protect his people.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by CoachOore: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
If he is what happened to George Bush?

BloomingDale:

This one is nothing compared to all the mass graves we have in Nigeria.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Benny6944:

shut down and stop spewing nonsense here. who told you genocide is normal is war? it's a war crime op
Define the term genocide?
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by donbrowser(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
... So? ... People forget it was and still is a war zone.

They are casualties that could have being avoided. Their blood are on zelensky

For willing to do whatever he wishes with his country?
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by WealthyChidi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nairaland with stale news be like 5 & 6
Tueehh.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by seunayantokun(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
To those who are still doubting Putin's Russian soldiers did commit war crimes in Ukraine including the ones reported here:

Would you gladly say amen if we said, may the truth and honesty of Putin and his military men follow you and your families forever.

This is not supposed to be a curse but to call those who are supporting evils to recheck their hearts if their support for the authoritarian despot is based on virtues and humanity.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by blackboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Putins ego and to remain leader of Russia for life. Chechnya helped him so he thought Ukraine will help him
DoctorOlasDesk:
Wait first. Na wetin this fight dey about first ?
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by babajero(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Another fake mass Grave ..who buries people in mass Graves in body bags ?
Nigerian soldiers and El Rufai did.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Padipadi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
wicked soul.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by uptownemmygee(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shit going on down here in Nigeria is worst
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by almusay(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Wait first. Na wetin this fight dey about first ?
Bleep Zelenesky. This war is something that could have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by redcliff: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
so Putin should get away with it right?

Just like the way Bujari is getting away with the thousands he has killed so far
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by malakaimoscondo: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
Russian soldiers did
otondooo den believe Russia soldiers did
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by buJu234: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just as i don't support this Putin war,

But Zelensky should know that world pity would not bring these innocents souls that the Demonic Russian soldiers have killed.

A simple diplomatic solution in late 2021 & early 2022, would have avoided all these..

instead, u were dancing to western media propaganda that NATO will come to recuse Ukraine..

Today, while Ukraine's people & their cities (heritages) are being destroyed, the so-called western world is busy hosting Oscars, watching premiers leagues, UEFA, etc..

what a pity... Political correctness is not always Correct but Political smartness will always put one on top.

2 Likes

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Kholar211: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
HitSong:
Zelensky is a bastard!

See the woes he has brought up on his people now...

He allowed United SNAKE of America and NATO to finger his brain.

Senseless boy. You better surrender before it's too late for you too.

Fuckîng idiot.
tell us about your dad? grin I want to figure something
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Naija4love(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
Russian soldiers did
they take body bags to another country too fight war. grin grin grin grin Body bag na weapons

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by JohnSP99: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:
... So? ... People forget it was and still is a war zone.

They are casualties that could have being avoided. Their blood are on zelensky
please can you tell me how their blood is on zelensky, did he kill them, how did he kill them and what did they do for him to have killed them, make una dey reason before speaking,
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by kingyakos: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYa-MpBo8c

Putin is truly a war criminal with the horrific scenes we continue to see in the aftermath of Russia's withdrawal from Bucha.
I support president biden calling him a war criminal.

Whatever America has done in the past should not be used as an excuse or be the reason for any world leader to commit unspeakable crimes, such barbaric act is unacceptable

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/voa60-world---ukraine-satellite-images-show-what-appears-to-be-mass-grave-site-in-bucha/6514586.html

Go and arrest him for his crime make we hear word abeg ...
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

You're a classic symptom of a mind so jobless as to be dangerously deluded.

You may think yourself Russian within the depths of your misery-induced hallucinations occasioned by severe unemployment and a sense of uselessness, but we all know you're some decrepit nonentity from some obscure and squalid part of Nigeria sinking deeper into the mire of your destitute situation.

Extreme poverty is indeed phantasmic.

I am serial entrepreneur.
Millionaire in dollars ( yes dollars).
I have better pedigree than you .
I am physically fitter than you are .
I own more properties in Nigeria than you do
I probably more handsome than you are .

I dey chop life pass any man for your entire lineage ..

Please what was your point again ?

See you have a small gullible mind , I feed on people like your daily , we are not the same , my message is not for U ..I am sure you are even double vaxxed
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by olas24u(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
so Putin should get away with it right?

Have you been in fulujah in Iraq? Women give birth to abnormal babies. Nobody has been brought to book. This story is fake and a movie to gain sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by DrKKK1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who will try Putin for war crime? Zelensky should have avoided the war. But what does an ordinary comedian knows?

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
JohnSP99:

please can you tell me how their blood is on zelensky, did he kill them, how did he kill them and what did they do for him to have killed them, make una dey reason before speaking,
https://www.nairaland.com/7063187/how-ukraine-army-treat-pro#111681683

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by JohnSP99: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
HitSong:
Zelensky is a bastard!

Fuckîng idiot.
you are obviously the idiot my dear, how did he bring these on his people, did he attack Russia, did he throw a bomb into Russia, all he did was to join a group and the only way Russia thinks he can stop them is by killing them, tell me how these people now will not go ahead to join NATO now cos their fear is now genuine that they cannot trust Russia
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Clean, fresh, unstained bodybags. And yet, Ukraine says they were unearthed from the ground. Even a casket that has been under the ground a few days looks different, not to talk of a bodybag.

2 Likes

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYa-MpBo8c

Putin is truly a war criminal with the horrific scenes we continue to see in the aftermath of Russia's withdrawal from Bucha.
I support president biden calling him a war criminal.

Whatever America has done in the past should not be used as an excuse or be the reason for any world leader to commit unspeakable crimes, such barbaric act is unacceptable

Are you sure that those graves are not for 10,000 Russian soldiers killed by Zelenskys guys as being reported by BBC, CNN and co? Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by BotherMleeper(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am serial entrepreneur.
Millionaire in dollars ( yes dollars).
I have better pedigree than you .
I am physically fitter than you are .
I own more properties in Nigeria than you do
I probably more handsome than you are .

I dey chop life pass any man for your entire lineage ..

Please what was your point again ?

See you have a small gullible mind , I feed on people like your daily , we are not the same , my message is not for U ..I am sure you are even double vaxxed

Like I said, delusions.

People with small pricks make the loudest noise about size.
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin must pay with his life.

Just like Bush senior, Bush junior, Obama paid with their lives? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by seyz91(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy

Nigerians and comparison sha

Na we dey compare individial poverty and yet another here comparing Mass grave cheesy
GooodHardDick:
This one na mass grave? This one dey learn for where naija dey. angry

Make dem come northern Nigeria dem go see wetin be mass grave run
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Powersurge: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Y una no gree get sense like this!
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Masterkernel1: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
HitSong:
Zelensky is a bastard!

Fuckîng idiot.

You think everyone will be your country that surrendered to bandits and insurgents, right?
Re: A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
no be Nigeria oga, and those are not body bags dude, they are black nylon bags.stupido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.