Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec (1292 Views)

Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Launches RENEC-USDT Trading Pairs On 20 Oct / Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here / EARN RENEC Daily: GREAT FINANCIAL ADVICE - Never Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Remitano is Airdropping the exchange's RENEC token. The airdrop period is only 3 months left until the end of September 2022. So don't miss your last chance to own RENEC for free. Please visit the RENEC mining site to make the most of the remaining airdrop time
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
30th September is the launching date of renec. Keep mining guys
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
The big event is coming soon

Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Nothing good can come out from a shameless onigbese

Hahahaha! You are not God my brother. Just go and continue your loan shark work, I wish you all the best
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
To God be the glory, renec was finally launched today. It has so far gone over a 1500%. Congrats to all who mined with me

Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by Raregem9000(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
I can't find mine in my wallet.
danniyal:
To God be the glory, renec was finally launched today. It has so far gone over a 1500%. Congrats to all who mined with me
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Raregem9000:
I can't find mine in my wallet.
Have you completed kyc to level 2 ?
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2022
The value of renec keeps going up. God bless remitano

Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by Raregem9000(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Yes, I have boss
danniyal:

Have you completed kyc to level 2 ?
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist

Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by yad2eidi: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
danniyal:
The value of renec keeps going up. God bless remitano
relax, it's a glitch. The site is not even opening
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
yad2eidi:
relax, it's a glitch. The site is not even opening
Web is going smoothly www.remitano.net
App is under maintenance
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by yad2eidi: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
danniyal:

Web is going smoothly www.remitano.net
App is under maintenance
the shit should update people. They are begining to act like scammers
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
yad2eidi:
the shit should update people. They are begining to act like scammers
The app is working fine now. It's probably due to huge traffic, so many people wanting to access the site at the same time
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
It happens to most exchanges during launch
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by yad2eidi: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
danniyal:

The app is working fine now. It's probably due to huge traffic, so many people wanting to access the site at the same time
true
Re: Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec by danniyal(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2022
A million wink and still counting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebay Checkout Available / Large Quantity Of Lepidolite Available / Diamond Bank Acquisition Of Aib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.