Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor (8132 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Buhariiswicked: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Dr Abubakar Malami, SAN, has refuted claims making the rounds that he has declared intention to contest the gubernatorial election in Kebbi State in 2023.

Categorically, Dr Malami said that he has not yet declared interest to contest any elective position come 2023.

This is contained in a press release issued by his media aide, Dr Umar Gwandu, on Tuesday, stating that “the clarification became necessary in view of a false and fabricated publication in some section of the media”.

The AGF said the declaration to contest for a political position was never a hidden affair or clandestine operation that could be reported as a scoop by a section of the media.

The Justice Minister said the report was triggered out of curiosity and eagerness by followers and loyalists.

“A video being circulated as the purported declaration was mischievously translated with fabricated insertions and interpolations that cannot in spirit and context establish the misinformation circulated” Malami clarified.

He, however, thanked his teeming supporters and the general public for expressing their interest.
The AGF hinted that at the appropriate time, they will hear from the horse’s mouth in the full glare of the media, stakeholders, like-minds, party faithful and teaming supporters.

https://independent.ng/2023-malami-speaks-on-running-for-kebbi-governorship-election/

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Malami my manless man..
Na normal things, like normal testing the microphone 1... 2..

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Babamsa: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bloody terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Alexpre11: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
B
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by crossbreedwears(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okay sir
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by visijo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na una Sabi..

Meanwhile For the sake of humanity, we need Whatsapp to send notifications like: Your girlfriend told Amos "he's single" 5 Minutes ago'..!�
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by omoredia: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Failures should go

#supportomoredia4president
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Bohheda: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Politicians and Lies
5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Tonnierichy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Teeming supporters. Lol. This guyz just think we are all zombies

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Bamzyriches451: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hope you no go later declare Sha.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Viraltrends123: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Like for Tinubu to be president, Share for Atiku, Osinbanjo, Peter Obi, wike, Sowore or Moghalu to be president

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by ArmaniUhuru: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abeg getat, this your strategy is outdated.

Later you will still come and say that a political group pressured you to run for governor Kebbi state.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by holuwajobar(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abeg make person help me with anything.... I never chop today so far.... When they say hunger is real, omo, im experiencing it here first hand.

Please my fellow guys.... Just anything... Abeg , i beg you guys not to ignore me

2 464 4693 99
Zeni th
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by BigDolph(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na scope he use talk am come dey deny am now after he has already passed the message.
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by tit(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Malami for President!!!
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
MogbeModaran:
I really hate this Malami with passion. He is not suppose to be an AGF

If you know how I feel for him, you will call ur hatred love

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
If Nigeria is working, Malami shouldn't be talking of elective post now. He should be talking about being the chiefo in one of the prisons

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by sulaak(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by oyeb15: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Governor fits me too o
Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
But you'll soon make abi, and will take your thieving to another level if clueless Kebbi indigenes vote you in

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by Kuriosmynd: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Worst Attorney General of NIgeria in history
Denied Lekki Massacre. Make him your governor and he will unleash massacre on you for protesting...foooolish man

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by TotoGame(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Malami the Senior Almajiri of Nigeria (SAN) is a about to be Governor...tueh!!!!!!!

Nothing good will ever come out of northern Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor by nairalee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only thing that remains for APC to deny is that they have been in power from 2015 to 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30 / LASG Meets With Entertainment Captains Over Noise Pollution At Christmastime. / Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.