Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly (46522 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

I just need to share it to relieve me a bit

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by RedMac: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Another Coc.k and Bull story...

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT

Problem share is half solved, I believe we can be our brother's keeper here. As I share it here I am of the belief that the burden is partially shed from my chest. My chest is heavy before now and I am not the type who raise hand on women

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by blackboy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Guy be a man. If she has no decorum or decency tell her what you saw and how you felt and the image she is sharing or sending by her action and what she is allowing the guy to do. And....... don't trust her after that

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
blackboy:
Guy be a man. If she has no decorum or decency tell her what you saw and how you felt and the image she is sharing or sending by her action and what she is allowing the guy to do. And....... don't trust her after that

I have no more trust in her since then. She knows well that I saw her and there is no more secret about it, only that no third party has heard it yet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Double0h7(f): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
So you caught your F●ck buddy turned wife cheating what do you want us to tell you? Do what you want because you are a grown man. I feel sorry for the child caught up in the middle of this.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by bigdammyj: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Noted

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Double0h7:
So you caught your F●ck buddy turned wife cheating what do you want us to tell you? Do what you want because you are a grown man. I feel sorry for the child caught up in the middle of this.

Oga, but we married already. We did a traditional wedding now

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Leave that bitch ASAP

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Godada(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022

You should have spoken up about this act of infidelity in the first instance.

The lady is actually sizing you to see what you are made up of and what you would do next.

What she is seeing now is probably a weakling.

By the way, are you eating her food?

You should put your foot on the ground. Lay down some rules.

If you intend to share her with her hoodlum driver friend, the business of petty trading is over.

Man up and send her packing.

Your peace of mind is very important.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Double0h7(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:

Oga, but we married already. We did a traditional wedding now

I didn't say you won't married undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Godada:

You should have spoken up about this act of infidelity in the first instance.

The lady is actually sizing you to see what you are made up of and what you would do next.

What she is seeing now is probably a weakling.

By the way, are you eating her food?

You should put your foot on the ground. Lay down some rules.

If you intend to share her with her hoodlum driver friend, the business of petty trading is over.

Man up and send her packing.

Your peace of mind is very important.

Thank you so much, I think I am getting the solace I needed from great mind like you on this forum now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by jogsman01(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm sorry but you should talk to her about it. This kind of scene is seen in different workplace and open marts. She might not have anything to do with the man but talk to her and put an end to the bullshit.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Codeye(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Its Unacceptable act. Ask her questions. Be prepare to move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by tayo60(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
That lady is a cheat. Is she the only woman that will sell in the market? Flirting with an ordinary bus driver! Op, know that the two have something going on between them. Set people on her to monitor her movement in that market or elsewhere without her knowing. Their feedback will tell you what to do.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
jogsman01:
I'm sorry but you should talk to her about it. This kind of scene is seen in different workplace and open marts. She might not have anything to do with the man but talk to her and put an end to the bullshit.

Thank you, but imagine a bus driver placing hand on a married woman's buttocks here on earth, how do you think it will be in the body of a husband if sighted? With their posture that day even the baby in the womb knew they are in to something

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by jogsman01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Whatever it is, talk to her first. What if you met them on top each other, will you kill them or commit suicide? No relationship is perfect, and everyone has his/her cross to carry. That's your cross man! Carry am or forget am.
premierlead:

Thank you, but imagine a bus driver placing hand on a married woman's buttocks here on earth, how do you think it will be in the body of a husband if sighted? With their posture that day even the baby in the womb knew they are in to something

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by tee59(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
I laugh in Swahili. What do you expect? A lady you sagged twice any day she came to cook for you. She was a hoe before now, but you were blinded by pussy and food. You can't reason well. What did you know about her life gan , before you married her. She was just pretending with those characters of hers , just to get closer to you. And her mission was completed. A hoe will always be a hoe. You can now see her real colour now. Carry your cross ogbeni.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
tee59:
I laugh in Swahili. What do you expect? A lady you sagged twice any day she came to cook for you. She was a hoe before now, but you were blinded by pussy and food. You can't reason well. What did you know about her life gan , before you married her. She was just pretending with those characters of hers , just to get closer to you. And her mission was completed. A hoe will always be a hoe. You can now see her real colour now. Carry your cross ogbeni.

I think i need to resolve this inner conflict once and for all by showing her way back to her people

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by HarunaWest(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

Annul the marriage. She belongs to the street.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by emerazz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:

Normally I don't respond to issues Like this but I went through your replies and saw that you are responsible and thus this story is genuine..

Now first of all, tbh with you baa these are common silly practices asper play mostly seen in market women of her kind, its obvious she has no core values nor principles.. But that doesn't mean that she's cheating with him, women don't go diz public with men they're cheating with..

What your woman need is proper orientation, she's just a local girl (sorry to say).. You said it all wen u said that academic stubbornness of a crap.. She's just dumb..

Change her business environment and intimate her about decorum.. You'll be fine..

Don't forget to make inquiries too to check if she actually cheated tho.. If she did, send her packing asap..

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by MrOreo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
blackboy:
It's a SIMPle sturv abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by SirMichael1: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
jogsman01:
Whatever it is, talk to her first. What if you met them on top each other, will you kill them or commit suicide? No relationship is perfect, and everyone has his/her cross to carry. That's your cross man! Carry am or forget am.

Carry this nonsense 'talk to her and get the fûck out!'. They were both smooching, you sot! Talk to her about what? Oh, pleeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee!

Op, a hoe will always be a hoe. You can't house a hoe, so if you know what is good for you, better send her away now.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Looter100: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:

sir the guys angry are just pained this would happen to a man who loves his wife nobesay dem dey bash but what my dad would do on a normal day is divorce sir I'm just 20,divorce her sir abeg!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
HarunaWest:
Annul the marriage. She belongs to the street.

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by skywalker240(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:

Please go and do DNA test for that child

God bless Mosdill and ubunja and every redpillers on this forum

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
What do you want us to do for you now?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Xkin2Xkin: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bro, truly... nobody get anything for this life. Never aim for ownership

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.