Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly (46508 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by yommyoke: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
I will first ask you one simple question,
What do you have on your mind to do?
Broodinh on an issue for long is got healthy, it'll start affecting you, through your mood, actions and thinking.
Do you intend to forgive her or send her packing?
Anyways, I think you have to sit her down and have words together, whatever her response is or whatever she says will determine your next course of action.
Let's say she defiantly defend herself, then know that it's time to fall apart, but if she really understands her actions as a really bad thing, and wants to change, then let the matter quietly die in your mind, like the you've shared it here, that should reduce the burden, living with a cheating wife isn't easy but what about seeing her as just a baby mama living under your roof, trust broken can never be regained, you can't actually be considering her, but the sake of that child, a child brought up with hatred and enmity between parents tends to misbehave and exblhibit bad behaviors .. above all, whatever you do, acknowledge the fact that your happiness is vital.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by ahnie: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
SILVERLINES:
the happened not too long ago and you didn't bother to inform us, but now

He's playing fatherly roles to the biological son of a fish driver.
Lolz.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iamolukorede:
According to your story my guy, you did not caught them on top of each other now. It might just be a market show of rubbish, which means that your wife isn't principled and don't have a taste of networks.

The good news is that she might not be fucking the dude yet, showing up un announced is good most time and I do that too !! Don't conclude she's a cheat yet and if you really loved her sit her and your mum, maybe her mum too, state what you have seen and what you think about the whole senecio that played out. Don't keep it to your self if you really love her !!

Don't follow dumb comments here, your family is important and no one here will be there when the whole thing turned to premium tears. I think your wife isn't principled or lacks orientation on what and what should be done. Oga you be the man, man up and tell whoever needs to hear from her family side and yours and tell them what you want from her henceforth.

That will put an end to whatever shenanigans she as with the fisher friend. However, keep showing up un announced both at home and it as is own effect too ..

Selah
You're a f0ol bro.

Any woman who let's another man place his hands on her buttocks is a slut and can be fvcked very easily.

Showing up unannounced doesn't change anything. You can't monitor her always so she's got lots of time to cheat.

Stay away from cheap women. Simple.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by IslamIncest: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jeon:
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT
First time wey I don see you say small thing wey make sense for your whole stay for Nairaland...

Including all your other accounts.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think i need to resolve this inner conflict once and for all by showing her way back to her people
No. don't be rash before u lose a good wife. Give her silent treatment with the expectation that she opens up, hopefully. Then u can act on what u here her confess. In as much as it hurts deeply, she needs to be reprimanded and curtailed if situation isn't worst than it seems. Besides u need to confront the man to stir clear ur wife. Guy, she has character nonwithstanding (if situation isn't worse of, I repeat).
I talk as a married man.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by IslamIncest: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people
She is an Olosho.. grin

Can you give me her Number?
I want to advice her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

okay you saw another man emotion-fvcking your wife in public and all you can say is that you have been boiling and she has been reading your boiling... is this a thermodynamics class or what?
Don't mind the weakling.

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
HarunaWest:
Annul the marriage. She belongs to the street.
Are u single or married? I guess single.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by HarunaWest(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pharmjossy:

Are u single or married? I guess single.
Dont guess.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
emerazz:

Normally I don't respond to issues Like this but I went through your replies and saw that you are responsible and thus this story is genuine..

Now first of all, tbh with you baa these are common silly practices asper play mostly seen in market women of her kind, its obvious she has no core values nor principles.. But that doesn't mean that she's cheating with him, women don't go diz public with men they're cheating with..

What your woman need is proper orientation, she's just a local girl (sorry to say).. You said it all wen u said that academic stubbornness of a crap.. She's just dumb..

Change her business environment and intimate her about decorum.. You'll be fine..

Don't forget to make inquiries too to check if she actually cheated tho.. If she did, send her packing asap..
Wiseman
Cc premierlead. Most of those saying the contrary are younger and single. I as much as I do not condone her actions, u and ur mum have found peace and long life with her as both a wife and daughter-in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Looter100:
sir the guys angry are just pained this would happen to a man who loves his wife nobesay dem dey bash but what my dad would do on a normal day is divorce sir I'm just 20,divorce her sir abeg!!!!!!
U are honest but young at heart.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by biggie73(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ximenez:

What if another lady is same or worse?
Men should know when to rest.
...men will only rest when he is dead.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people
Don't report her to mum yet except it repeat itself or she reports herself

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by placeofallure(f): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Thank you, but imagine a bus driver placing hand on a married woman's buttocks here on earth, how do you think it will be in the body of a husband if sighted? With their posture that day even the baby in the womb knew they are in to something

It's somehow really but OP should talk to the wife and let her confirm or deny his assumptions. Things at times are not the way they seem. There's a male colleague at work. We're nothing more than colleagues. He's this happy-go-lucky kinda personality. He doesn't greet me the way he greets others. He'll sit beside me on my chair, even if there's no space, he'll squeeze himself in, draw me close and give a peck, along with silly and lousy rhetorics... Ah Maaami! Omo to tshan! Omo to dun! Orun e ni mo ma kusi! That's his good morning. He has moved on to another thing.

If my hubby steps in or sees a picture of that moment, I can't convince him otherwise, meanwhile there's absolutely nothing.

OP should just man up and talk about it.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by okoroemeka(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
RedMac:
Another Coc.k and Bull story...

it maybe true,such happening are fairly common this days,just read the riot act to her not to misbehave again and don't take head carry woman matter especially one that can hammer two rounds daily
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by micflo28(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don’t marry if you cannot provide your woman with the attention she needs. Above all things, women need attention most daily. You lacked it.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by emerazz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pharmjossy:

Wiseman
Cc premierlead. Most of those saying the contrary are younger and single. I as much as I do not condone her actions, u and ur mum have found peace and long life with her as both a wife and daughter-in-law.

My broda datz why I didn’t bother to argue with them.. the older/wiser you get ull understand that everything is not about gra-gra..
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by AlwaysMotun: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
I seriously feel for you bro., it is time to be a man!
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by MtDave55: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Communication is very important, talked to her about it first. Though she should know her action have angered you even if she have nothing beyond that with the driver, she is supposed to apologize at least, because she owe you an explanation for that scene.

Erase the comments of the traders from your minds some women can be insensitive.

Me personally I won't take it lightly if my woman is being familiar with a driver or Okada rider no matter how bad looking he might be, those people are First class womanizer and are very good in luring women to bed.

Talk to her, her reaction and responses will tell if she is remorseful or not
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by wax123(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
If i were you but i will not, i will seize her phone from that spot, from the phone u will get concrete evidence and answers
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:
It was okay when you were committing fornication with her twice daily till she became pregnant.
Did you deflower her?
She has been used to collecting crankshaft from different guys. You're just one of them.
The kind energy some of these poor uneducated drivers or plumbers or bricklayers use to handle women most educated,refined and polished men don't have such energy.
Your wife is only continuing what she was doing before she met you.
If you refuse to be saved, and also marry an unsaved spouse, whatever you meet in such ungodly union endure it.
Shalom.

But religious people and believers they say are even worst than worldly people
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
jakD:

Sending her packing is never a solution, bro. Don't ever opt for such except when all options are already exhausted.
Meanwhile, that you're quiet doesn't spell that you're weak, No! In fact, most times, silence kills the other party much more than expressing your anger.
I do not advise you tell mummy about it. Just sit your wife down and talk to her, give her a chance. After all, the devil you've known is far better than the Angel you're yet to meet.
Keep that in mind.

Good one
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by saturnjay(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Give her a second chance. She is definitely not cheating with that man, she only lack decency and decorum which you need to teach her. Women don't go public with their cheating partner like that, they are always discreet whenever they are cheating. Call her and discuss with her. Communicate your displeasure with her and keep it away from third parties for now. Do not tell your mum and her mum nor any of your relatives nor her relatives. Yoruba people will say if you sell off your partner cheap you won't be able to buy her back with good expense. She won't be expensive anymore.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Kizzygentle: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
emerazz:

Normally I don't respond to issues Like this but I went through your replies and saw that you are responsible and thus this story is genuine..

Now first of all, tbh with you baa these are common silly practices asper play mostly seen in market women of her kind, its obvious she has no core values nor principles.. But that doesn't mean that she's cheating with him, women don't go diz public with men they're cheating with..

What your woman need is proper orientation, she's just a local girl (sorry to say).. You said it all wen u said that academic stubbornness of a crap.. She's just dumb..

Change her business environment and intimate her about decorum.. You'll be fine..

Don't forget to make inquiries too to check if she actually cheated tho.. If she did, send her packing asap..
Gbam.. Nothing more.. Absolutely right..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Hassanmaye(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
tee59:
I laugh in Swahili. What do you expect? A lady you sagged twice any day she came to cook for you. She was a hoe before now, but you were blinded by pussy and food. You can't reason well. What did you know about her life gan , before you married her. She was just pretending with those characters of hers , just to get closer to you. And her mission was completed. A hoe will always be a hoe. You can now see her real colour now. Carry your cross ogbeni.
Yes he married his type, while will she gave him before they are married
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Pharmjossy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
anonimi:

Why are you such a horrible liar?
To gain what

Thank u for the Exposure. I and others just de waist energy to rack up advice for this nigar over fictitious story.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
The foundation is already wrong..u only took advantage of a young uneducated house help and impregnated her...she agreed cuz whe saw herself as ur mum househelp which u should have maintained ...u are far older..rather than encourage her to go to sch u pack sperm put.from ur right up u guys are wealthier and u took advantage of her ignotance with small small sweets and 100 naira recharge card.
Her true love is one had ass conductor that uees tramadol to bang her ..he does it better but she didnt have an option when u took advantage..i keep saying it..marry people with same ideology...graduates marry graduates...rich guys marry a girl from a rich home..christains marry christains.
When christain marry moslem na war..if graduate marry conductor there will always be pepblems for the purpose of ur mental health take ur son and move on...that romance was too extreme there is something she is not telling u..as a father i cant touch the breast or yanch of a married woman..anything way make my hand go there my bro just rest its my property..her husband is just decieving himself...it is well..even her fellow collegue nor know u when u enter but know her conductor husband..if they knew u they would have given her a sign when they saw u coming..they felt u where a normal cuz..distance marriage na prob..penissee dey kanu ..totooo they asaba prob they o
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
end the marriage simple!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by InoGetJoy: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
tayo60:
That lady is a cheat. Is she the only woman that will sell in the market? Flirting with an ordinary bus driver! Op, know that the two have something going on between them. Set people on her to monitor her movement in that market or elsewhere without her knowing. Their feedback will tell you what to do.
You're right but what do you mean by "ordinary bus driver"?
I detect derision in your terms
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Oyiboman69: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think i need to resolve this inner conflict once and for all by showing her way back to her people
while it is OK to end the marriage,make sure you have enough evident so as not to feel the guilt of societal pressure....
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by ndukwejoe(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
you see those people if you follow them na heart attack you go get.i have learnt not to mind them,I just enjoy my life all the way
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Danniedpastor(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Don't be in a haste to send her packing.
Ignore those single guys asking you to send her away.

There are ways to punish her without. harassing her.

But, I'll advice you start by talking things with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Week After We Got Married. / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.