Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! (2314 Views)

Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Starting a business can seem like a daunting process especially in the planning stages. There's a lot to consider at this stage like what to sell, where to sell it, how to find the wholesalers of the products to give you the best prices. Some people do not go past this stage. They just give up when things get overwhelming.

If this is you, giving up is not an option because you are about to see how to make your business plan a reality.

1) What to sell: Different people have different reasons they choose the product they sell. Some just want to make money, some people look at something that is a personal issue for them and they decide to sell the solution to everyone, there are people who see a gap in the market and want to fill it, there are people who start selling a product because they love it i.e. there are people who love sneakers so much and they know they can talk other people into buying it so they start selling sneakers. There are so many reasons why people sell the products they sell. Find out your why because it will help you narrow down to a few options.
Another key thing to do when finding out what to sell is to search online for hot selling products in the state where you live. It is important to be aware of what sells fast so you don’t put efforts into something that won’t sell. A very good place for you to discover hot selling products is www.gotahia.com, , konga.com. There is a wide range of products available for you to carefully choose from.

2) How to find quality Wholesalers/Importers : This is another important question to answer as you go on to start a business. Getting products directly from wholesalers is best so you get them at the lowest possible prices. When you have selected the products you want to start selling, you can have access to these products and get the contact details of different wholesalers for that product on www.gotahia.com.
Gotahia is that online wholesale market that you need to get products and the contact details of the wholesalers rather than going to the market especially if you’re not in Lagos. So getting wholesalers should not give you sleepless nights anymore, Gotahia has onboarded them for you so, simply visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started.

3) Where to sell: As you read earlier, giving up now is not an option especially in this digital age where people are raking in millions doing business without having any physical shop and you can do that too. There are online retail markets like jiji, Jumia, Konga, etc where you can list your products, make sales and make money. As long as you select the right products, and list them at attractive prices, you will make sales. You will also get creative using social media for your business when you join the gotahia seller’s community. We equip our resellers with practical knowledge on how to make the best use of social media and online markets. On some occasions, we invite sales coaches to teach resellers to be successful business people. You don’t have to go through doing business on your own become a reseller on www.gotahia.com/reseller

If you read to this point, some of your questions about starting a business have been answered but if you have any more question, feel free to leave it in the comments and you will get an answer.
Remember to visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to register as a reseller and start your business today.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by Bloomberriez: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you for sharing this... I needed to see it.
I like the sneakers analogy and I'm Interested so will I get Importers? I don't want any middle man so I can get good prices
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you need shop space in an Online Retail Market to sell your products? Claim a FREE shop here - https://gotahia.ck.page/myfreeshop

If you are new to business and you don't have products to sell, You can become a Reseller on gotahia.com/reseller You can connect to wholesalers, distributors, importers and producers of products on Gotahia.com.
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by incometrader(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
You can connect to wholesalers, distributors, importers and producers of products on Gotahia.com.
Do you mean I can get the contact details of wholesalers and importers on Gotahia.com?
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by incometrader(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Note to self: I think it's time for me to start this business that I've been postponing since Gotahia can make it easy for me to get started. I have been putting off going to the market to do research... I guess I don't even need to, since something like Gotahia exists.
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
On Gotahia you have access to products and the contact details of importers, wholesalers. These are the guys at the top of the chain in the market. They sell at wholesale prices so when you resell, you can make money.

Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by Bloomberriez: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
I know different people have different issues when it comes to starting a business.. I want to know how important branding is like must I have a brand name?
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 3:11pm On May 26, 2022
JOIN GOTAHIA SELLERS COMMUNITY
We found a real problem after talking to many active and aspiring business people: it is difficult to start or grow a business online in a sustainable way. There are many resources on the internet but you need to do a lot of work to stitch the useful pieces together.
So, we have built a community of sellers growing their business online. This is a place to learn, to practice and to leverage on the power of a community. One of things we do is post products that you can start selling now even without capital. We negotiate with the suppliers to get the best offers so you can make more profits.

To join this amazing community, register at www.gotahia.com/reseller and you will get an invite to join.
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hi smiley
Here's a detailed explanation of How Gotahia works.
Here's an excerpt from the post on our blog

Gotahia is the easiest and most profitable way to start or grow your own business online. As a retailer, you will meet the kind of suppliers you need to make good profit on products that you are already selling or intend to start selling...
https://blog.gotahia.com/how-gotahia-works
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Gotahia Community is the easiest and most profitable system to start or grow your own business online. You can join the community today and start your business today.

One thing we do in this Community is post different supplier's products at wholesale prices as soon as they have it in stock. So you can repost them at attractive prices and make sales. We also host discussion sessions where you can learn how to grow your business.

To join this amazing Community of sellers, register as a reseller on www.gotahia.com/reseller and you will get an invite to join the community
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Happy Democracy day,

Your right to vote is a fundamental human right and your vote will count so, Go Get Your PVC
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Barka de Sallah to all our Muslim friends cool
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by Bloomberriez: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2022
This post really helps
Re: Answers To Important Questions Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Know! by CulturedGotahia: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's great you found it helpful. share with others who might need it

(1) (Reply)

A Corper Died At Enugu Camp Last Night May Her Soul RIP... / Nysc Benue State Camp Commandant Decamped Over Harassment Of Corps Member / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.