Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn (17830 Views)

Tech Skills Is Beyond Coding, Listen To This Life Change Podcast. / What Tech Skills Is Recommendable / Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria. Network Engineering Or Software Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by mamadea: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Cybersecurity
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by solsticey2k3(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Does Nairaland have an app?
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by LilBlaze24o: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Digital skills - the new oil and gas... Follow the train now..

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Betboss(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Why comment when you don't have a reasonable advise to give. Some people ade foolish

One of the things that irks me about this nairaland. You don't have anything meaningful to say, yet you rush to comment rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by UncleJudax(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Earnings depend on experience, company and where you are.
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Truflame: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
These are the best digital skills which can help you make money within the comfort of your home this year.

Facebook ad implementation.

Google ad implementation program

Cryptocurrency

Foregn copyrighting

Reach me to learn about it

https:///qrb2de
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by simpleseyi: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Following.
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by crossbreedwears(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
As in ehn. People just book space for nothing meaningful
Betboss:

One of the things that irks me about this nairaland. You don't have anything meaningful to say, yet you rush to comment rubbish.
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
No matter the seriousness of a topic, You will have one or two foolish persons who make comments that doesn't align with the topic on ground.....Some people just enjoy being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by isamshow: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
I would advise you to go for what you have a passion for. It is not just money but what you can wake up at any time and jump into. I recommend WEB Development (Full Stack) if you have PASSION FOR IT.
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Alpheus111: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
You can consider affiliate marketing. If you want to learn, you can contact me on WhatsApp, I will teach you for free. 09033818169
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Tutor722:
You can be both baby!!! If you learn these technologies in the order stated. Html, Css, Javascript Vanilla, React.js, Git
And you already have 70% of skills to be either a Web App Developer or a Mobile App developer

For Mobile App, add React Native
For Web App, add Node.js
For Web3 App(Dapp), add Solidity, Truffle, Ganache
For Desktop App, add Electron.js

Your advice is the best for the guy. He needs to start from grassroots.

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Bluntemperor: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Tutor722:
You don't have to choose when you can be both!! If you learn these technologies in the order stated. Html, Css, Javascript Vanilla, React.js, Mongodb, Git You already have 70% of skills to be either

For Web App, add Node.js
For Web3 or Blockchain App(Dapp), add Solidity, Truffle, Ganache

You are on the floor bro.
The Indians,the Americans are the real guys with Soft and Hardware Technologies.
Check most of the Big -Tech( Google,Twitter,etc) in USA, their CEOS are naturalised- Indian-American and is going to remain so for Centuries to come because US is a fertile land to be at your best- they originate it,they don't copy.
I recommend a place in Ojuelegba,to any serious- would be software engineers for development.
It's India- info.
Lalasticlala,hope you hear me!

4 Likes

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by sorepco(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2022
This is what i hate about our youths. He is looking for what is more profitable instead of what is more fulfilling!
Let's say u choose more profitable A and after 2 years B is now more profitable....what do you do then?
Mr man go for what is mire fulfilling or interesting to you because you might become the Bill Gates in that sector as that would be your passion!
In such situations do not let money determine your route or path! Shalom

Kwara1stson:
Goodevening Nairalander, please among web design, web development (full stack) and mobile app development both iOS and Android, which is more profitable to learn considering going into freelancing. If possible you could state reasons and also job prospects.

I will appreciate it if the mod can move this topic to front page. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Tutor722: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You are on the floor bro.
The Indians,the Americans are the real guys with Soft and Hardware Technologies. Check most of the big tech in USA,
What do you mean by 'on the floor'
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Skillsnigeria: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Tutor722: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Alpheus111:
You can consider affiliate marketing. If you want to learn, you can contact me on WhatsApp, I will teach you for free. 09033818169
Free at first, Billing later

2 Likes

Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Bluntemperor: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Tutor722:
What do you mean by 'on the floor'

Calm down bro,I did not conclude before the monica switch off.pls,read my full submission below!
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Learn About Blogging Business

To Get Started, Meet On WhatsApp Chat
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Starhearts: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
teewhydope:
Mobile dev is interesting. Start with cross-platform languages like (react native, flutter, and maybe ionic), then transition to native languages(kotlin, swift), don't waste much time with java.

some 3 years ago, you'd hardly see a flutter ad online but since mid last year, flutter ads are littered all over the web, and it pays well if your negotiation skill is tight. you might not get a kotlin or swift job as a newbie, reason I recommend starting with cross-platform apps.

Lastly, for Android, don't play with jetpack compose when you start native development, it's the next big thing, but xml is very necessary if you want to work on enterprise apps. For IOS, Uikit is a must for enterprise apps, you can also play around with SwiftUI till it gains acceptance

Sir where can l learn all diz?
Send me ur email or WhatsApp contact, thanks
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by PeggySandas(f): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Nah, this is wrong sis.

Let's lead by good examples please.

Are you a developer? undecided
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Kokaine(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Please where do I get jobs on gis
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by CaveAdullam: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oya bosses in the programming world come and answer the call

Boss is waiting for other bosses.

LoL.
Re: Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn by Goldenfingers: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Tutor722:
You don't have to choose when you can be both!! If you learn these technologies in the order stated. Html, Css, Vanilla JavaScript, React.js, Mongodb, Git You already have 70% of the required skills to be either

For Web App, add Node.js

For Web3 or Blockchain App(Dapp), add Solidity, Truffle, Ganache

You gotta start from the basics and build projects along the way. If you cut off ALL distractions, the first 6 technologies in bold can be learned in 6 months. Whatsapp me for detailed RoadMap

... The comment I was looking for.. you can also add flutter language for app development.. my guess the op is not a programmer yet, maybe try to venture into tech.. I know is all about the money but remove the money mentality first or else tech would seem very frustrating (enjoy the process)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested / Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.