Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK (8821 Views)

Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online / Most Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Sydney / Womanising Nigerian Fraudster Hijacked Identities Of Soldiers And Nurses To Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by tyson55(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
The last i checked the article says Nigerian.

SMH at the level of bigotry displayed on NL. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by nadneth: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
Why are some Yoruba eediots so tribalistic? They've started calling others even when the guy in question is a Yoruba guy. The other day a yoruba guy butchered the wife to death. Just last week a yoruba guy was caught in the US for travelling with a fake ticket, and now London Met arrested yet another Yoruba for fraud in the UK. Now we know who is giving Nigeria bad name abroad.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by mamasani: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
if the man was from the north, the majority of reactions would havs been divide the country!! see what we endure from our so-called brothers from the south.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by whobemumu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
how u go thief that kai n money stilll de uk ?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by hackney(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sometimes stealing in this country serves them right.
A lot of honest, hard-working people get squat.

By the way , he drives a lexus LS400.
chairman.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
i don't drive a car and your point is .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by hackney(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
Your poverty is making you see my comment from a skewed perspective.
Lighten up and get useful.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Ilelobola: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
So much trouble creating 128 identities for so little money. If he fraudulently obtained £636k of which £418k is mortgages he got £218k net with most of it as housing benefits and job seekers allowance. Personally, I think the banks and the benefit system deserve what they got as both are screwed. Unfortunately, we the little people end up paying it back somehow. And if he hadn't dragged Nigerians and consequently all non-white Brits and other immigrants into the mud all over again ,

I know this guy and he always came across as a good person, very calm and level headed. Always had flash cars but I never thought anything of it and he allegedly had a printing franchise anyway. Unfortunately the name I know him as is neither David nor Seyi so I probably never knew him.

Such a shame.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by apoti(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ilelobola:

I know this guy and he always came across as a good person, very calm and level headed. Always had flash cars but I never thought anything of it and he allegedly had a printing franchise anyway. Unfortunately the name I know him as is neither David nor Seyi so I probably never knew him.

Such a shame.

maybe you knew him as obinna or nnamdi grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by seyibrown(f): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2011
He should be sentenced to 128 years, 1 year for each stolen/fabricated identity! LOL!  grin  grin . . . .  ehm, but the UK justice system does not work like that! He'll end up in 'disneyland'!  grin  grin

. . . BAD Nigerians are BIG news everywhere! sad 

Ilelobola:

Such a shame.

Maybe he bought his Nigerian Passport from some yeye Nigerian immigration Official! angry We might find out he is chinese in the end! grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by erico2k2(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2011
Old gist angry angry angry
Next.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by MeandSum: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2011
babaowo:

unlucky lol d money never reach bankole,abacha,ibru,ibb,own after nah oyinbo money lol.revenge of our fore father lollolo,d guy looks likes an ariste saheed balogun
How stu pid are you?does it make any difference whose money he stole? acts like this should be discouraged. Have no idea how you were brought up, but in my father's house, you don't take anything that doesn't belong to you even if you think nobody would notice.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by ismaeel86(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigeria, good people, great nation. To uphold our honour and glory, so help me God.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by HighChief4(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2011
nadneth:

Why are some Yoruba eediots so tribalistic? They've started calling others even when the guy in question is a Yoruba guy. The other day a yoruba guy butchered the wife to death. Just last week a yoruba guy was caught in the US for travelling with a fake ticket, and now London Met arrested yet another Yoruba for fraud in the UK. Now we know who is giving Nigeria bad name abroad.

It is so sad my brother, these people have given us a very bad name, also a few days ago a Yoruba woman went to have a Quin in London and cant foot her bills and the husband bolted. We are still battling with the ones in Abuja. Do they always derive joy in cheating the system that benefits them?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2011
I have always said that the Nigerians living in the uk are completely worthless.It is either they are into drugs or scams.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Lexusgs430: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2011
tom28:

I have always said that the Nigerians living in the uk are completely worthless.It is either they are into drugs or scams.

Stop this stereotyped comment !!!!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Lexusgs430: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2011
tom28:

There are a lot of honest Nigerians earning a decent wage !!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by MeandSum: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2011
High_Chief:

It is so sad my brother, these people have given us a very bad name, also a few days ago a Yoruba woman went to have a Quin in London and cant foot her bills and the husband bolted. We are still battling with the ones in Abuja. Do they always derive joy in cheating the system that benefits them?

I am Yoruba, and I suspect the guy is Yoruba. Like someone rightly pointed out some months ago, 70% of fraud cases committed Nigerians in the UK is by a Yorubas, 25% by Igbos and 5 by the rest of tribes(you'll hardly see an Hausa man among them.

There you are. I said it. The guy is definitely Yoruba.

Do me a favor, next time you pass through a European airport security system make sure you tell them you are an Igbo, let us know how that goes.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Basseti: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2011
MeandSum:

I am Yoruba, and I suspect the guy is Yoruba. Like someone rightly pointed out some months ago, 70% of fraud cases committed Nigerians in the UK is by a Yorubas, 25% by Igbos and 5 by the rest of tribes(you'll hardly see an Hausa man among them.

Whats the ratio of yorubas to igbos in uk? Maybe its just a numbers game and not indicative of any moral standards.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 06, 2011
Lexusgs430:

In the UK?
That i find it hard to believe with the rate of british nigerians who are involved in drugs and internets scams in the streets of london!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2011
Lexusgs430:

And what are decent jobs that nigerians in the uk do?
Igbo boys sleeping with old white men for money or those ones who are gigolos for very old wrinkled looking white women and not to mention those fake nigerian pastors with big mega churches in the UK fleecing their congregation.Everybody wants to live london"s fast life but nobody wants to suffer for it.Maybe this explains why the UK is so crime infested.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by tpia5: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2011
voice of jacob face of esau.

or is it voice of esau face of jacob.

the guy doesnt look yoruba perse.

is he even nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Lexusgs430: 2:34am On Jul 06, 2011
tom28:

In the UK?
That i find it hard to believe with the rate of british nigerians who are involved in drugs and internets scams in the streets of london!

Halo effect !!!!! I say no more.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Lexusgs430: 2:35am On Jul 06, 2011
tom28:

Igbo boys sleeping with old white men for money or those ones who are gigolos for very old wrinkled looking white women and not to mention those fake nigerian pastors with big mega churches in the UK fleecing their congregation.Everybody wants to live london"s fast life but nobody wants to suffer for it.Maybe this explains why the UK is so crime infested.

Why are you so bitter ?
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 06, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Why are you so bitter ?
I am not bitter but then should we be happy at the number of lazy criminally minded nigerians in the UK who misrepresent every nigerian? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2011
apoti:

maybe you knew him as obinna or nnamdi grin
arent you ashamed that he isnt! / igbos really bitter ur life to this  grin
soon you will deny your mother to igbo bc'ause she opens where you come from to  boys grin

tom28:

you really did a good job trying to link/insisting putting igbo, am i to pity ur life / ur brain  embarassed
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by chika98: 3:00am On Jul 06, 2011
The level of daftness Nairalanders display everyday is very disgusting!
The white folks don't care if the criminal is Igbo, Yoruba , Hausa, Edo etc; He's a Nigerian!
That is all that matters. Everything is about tribe and you lot call yourselves educated.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by lagcity(m): 3:21am On Jul 06, 2011
Igbo ppl have started to infect us with their 419 blood. grin grin I'll suggest that 419 Yorubas be killed to make us pure again. Olorun ma shanu wa pelu awon omo Igbo yi ke! angry
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Sagewood: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerians!!! Hmmm,
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2011
Nigeria will never change rather than focus on the issue we will rather deflect if he's yoruba or igbo. anyway its our new image Scammers,Drug Peddlers and fraudsters, only God will save us.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK by sayso: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2011
when is enough enough?can't they just say am quit?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! / Woman Nabbed For Defrauding 4 Barren Women Of N7.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.