Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36187 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Guest911:
That girl is not pregnant, things are hard she just want money

Wisdom!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Ventura1: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2022
some married men self no get chance to dey shag twice a week.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Then the woman should also have a major say about the finances of the baby.

Of course and the child starts bearing her surname too.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Bettycars(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Please don’t kill that child
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Of course and the child starts bearing her surname too.

Yes exactly. I mean the man doesn’t want the child in the first place, they are not married.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Yes exactly. I mean the man doesn’t want the child in the first place, they are not married.

Well said the man should have no input or right to the child I agree.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Then the woman should also have a major say about the finances of the baby.
Do you know what it entails to take care of a child? Some of you can't even hold a baby for an hour and think money is all there is to it. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by wiloy2k8(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin

For who no get Job . I Dey always tell them … you and the baby go suffer . Me na Travel get me
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Charly68: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
At 21,you could sleep around but never think of having a meaningful life , don't know there is time for everything under heaven.. now result came and you lose your sleep , I advise you prepare as a man to bear the responsibility of your action ..
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Do you know what it entails to take care of a child? Some of you can't even hold a baby for an hour and think money is all there is to it. undecided

So why give birth to a child when both of you are not ready?
And please we were having a discussion before that comment. Don’t just jump in
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Well said the man should have no input or right to the child I agree.

The man doesn’t want the child. He wants the child aborted. He has already given his Inputs.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

So why give birth to a child when both of you are not ready?
Abortion is not legal in Nigeria. People like you who have this view should rather focus on making abortion safe and legal.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by seyz91(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
So na now you remember say you be 21 and no job and not ready to father a baby? undecided

When you dey Bleep twice a week for almost three months, pour akamu, press and suck bress that time, you no know abi? You no tell us oo undecided

E kon choke you for neck you dey loud am cheesy
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by woleabayo(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
21yrs u de peku but you no want baby pele o
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Abortion is not legal in Nigeria. People like you who have this view should rather focus on making abortion safe and legal.

But when the woman doesn’t want the child, she can abort it, did she focus on it being safe and legal?

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by BabbanBura(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

E don happen!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ignis: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Did you ask for advice when you were banging without protection ?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Amayabor1: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin

Person wey nor get job, make he go to paternity test? grin grin grin Abi you think say paternity test na 5 naira?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

But when the woman doesn’t want the child, she can abort it, did she focus on it being safe and legal?
And you don't think it's why the girl who is likely less than 21 is refusing to get an abortion?

The woman just like any patient is the one who bears the risk of an abortion ,if she decides to be daring and go ahead that's on her and if she doesn't it's still on her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Wittyduchess:
And you don't think it's why the girl who is likely less than 21 is refusing to get an abortion?

The woman just like any patient is the one who bears the risk of an abortion ,if she decides to be daring and go ahead that's on her and if she doesn't it's still on her.

Where did you read that she is less than 21, how did you arrive at that?
Then the responsibility should lie solely on her since the man has no say.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Amayabor1: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
I hail all of you that engage in unprotected sex with someone you are not married to.

Una dey try!
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Where did you read that she is less than 21, how did you arrive at that?
Then the responsibility should lie solely on her since the man has no say.

k.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by LegitGirl(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Why would someone sleep with a broke 21 yr old?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Maynman: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Congratulations New Dad To Be You Don't get Money/Job But Dick @ 21 Which Misbehave Anyhow.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Say No to abortion. If you know how rare getting pregnant is nowadays among married couples ni, you won't be considering it at all. See it has a blessing in disguise. Don't worry, you will be fine. This event will help reengineer your seriousness in life. Congratulations in advance
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Cotonou12: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Guy let her born the baby

Yes you are 21 now . Soon you go clock 30 and your baby will grow with you. It’s a beautiful feeling . It will not be easy at first but with time you will enjoy it

Dominion791:

What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by dauntless15(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2022
You're 21 and jobless and your preek dey get mind stand for woman, you didn't think of how 21 and jobless you are before diving in, carry your cross, the way you made your bed is same way you shall lie on it.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by LaconicINC: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

You're 21 and without a job, yet you were having more sex than married men eekwa?
Ngwanu! O ruola n'omume! Buru!

You said you're "friends with benefits" right? Well, the pregnancy is part of the "benefits".
Congratulations!
hahaha you are not nice
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Westernequinox: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Are you really 21 , you should have kept your penile in your panties,you are opting for abortion. If you abort and she dies , she would do more than raising child, you would do jail time, from fornication to murder, see how things dey escalate quickly.
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by virginchaser(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

Don't ever try to start what you can't continue

Babe, you bad o. That guy can run into depression with your laugh.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

...Na wa o, even we married folks don't even have it twice a week every week, ie you have it eight times a month every month which is like 24 times for the past 3 months, and you are 21, no job, the girl should be much younger than you or at most your age, you don't have a job and you never thought of the consequence of your actions, now wetin you want us to do. This your matter wear cap, hope you know abortion is not legal in Nigeria, and it's dangerous don't endanger somebody's life and if she dies in the process be ready to marry and bury a corpse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.