Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,345 members, 7,780,921 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girlfriend Ran Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away (3985 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
She's obviously not a realist. She envisages things that are almost non practical. How can a lady insist u must build a house of ur own before contemplating marriage?

My salary is a little above #150,000 and that's what all responsibilities fall on. Except for other side pays(like my POS biz), that's all i depend upon to offset all bills that comes my way.

We've dated like a year plus and early February, i told her about my intention on seeing her parents. That's when i got the shocker of my life. She said before she can consent for us to go ahead, that i must build a house of my own. That she wouldn't live on rentals while she's married. I was shocked seeing almost all the neighbors in other flats are married with kids and they're doing alright.

We had a minor quarrel that night and out of anger, i asked her to leave. She went home that night. I called in the morning but she sounded off the line so i ignored her.

Since then we hadn't spoken. Ego hasn't let me bow to calling her again. I do love her tho and there's this feeling that's urging me to call her.

What should i do?. Pls advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by posty56: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
find another one ,life continues

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Goldbw122(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just breath, and You will find another one as if your girlfriend never run away.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin
SORRY

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by jidamsel43(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go to church and do Thanksgiving. Half of your life problems have fled

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
find another one ,life continues

U know its not easy
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by posty56: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

U know its not easy
not my fault , you are attaching emotions to relationship,use your head
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by EmzyT: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
not my fault , you are attaching emotions to relationship,use your head

Bro, I've been in it before
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Qatar2022: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
willyo:
My girl run o. Pls advice
Either you run away too or you run after her
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Qatar2022:

Either you run away too or you run after her

She ran away. From ur comment, its bright to say I'm left with an option. Run away too. But to who? Where?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:
My girl run o. Pls advice

Weyrey full this forum. U didn't even share what happened yet u need advice. Nawa o

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:

She ran away. From ur comment, its bright to say I'm left with an option. Run away too. But to who? Where?
To Jesus bro!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
BurntSoul:

Weyrey full this forum. U didn't even share what happened yet u need advice. Nawa o

U won't understand. U should had asked me what happened.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

To Jesus bro!

Lol

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:

U won't understand. U should had asked me what happened.

What happened then?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by shyman03(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
run with her

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by XDaBOSS(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
She want make you run after her too.

This is what i call RUNAWAY LOVE
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
BurntSoul:

What happened then?

She's obviously not a realist. She envisages things that are almost non practical. How can a lady insist u must build a house of ur own before contemplating marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
shyman03:
run with her

Funny tho. But I'm really missing her already
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
This love thing ehnn eee just tire person
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Emerald04(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
How many house her papa build before he marry her mama? Boss let that girl go, eventually you will be glad you did. In as much she making it look like she’s doing it all for your own interest. The actual truth is she doesn’t even give a bleep bout you.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by tee59(f): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
How does she expect you to build a house with that income of yours? Building a house in this economy requires big capital. She is selfish and inconsiderate. How much is she going to support you with for that project? Nothing. So, those married couples and their children living in rented apartment are not okay abi? She lacks sense. May be she left cus you're broke. The outside will soon beat her come home or reset her brain.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by VlamesIffect(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Leave her joo...she dey ment
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Benki003(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nairaland be like

I boiled hot water put it inside bucket and now I want to put ma hand what do you think grin grin

Op call her zuru Ike
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Bignuell(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
You see that urge wey dey worry you, use am hustle, get rich, build house. Make she hear am for people mouth but make she no set foot for that house. What nonsense. Was that how her mother was married

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bignuell:
You see that urge wey dey worry you, use am hustle, get rich, build house. Make she hear am for people mouth but make she no set foot for that house. What nonsense. Was that how her mother was married

Thanks man. Best I've heard.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Savedday: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Realmi: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

She said she wants someone that owns a house
She said u should build one ( have u built it, NO
She said she will not marry u until u build the house

You got angry and sent her out ( by urself oo)
She obeyed u and left

Now u are feeling like calling some one that gave u a condition that u have not met

U want to call her and tell her u love her( like she is not aware) na love go build the house wey she need

Instead of u too be thankful to God for removing this obstacle from ur life.. u are thinking of how to reconcile with the obstacle

Guy, wat exactly is the colour of your problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
She should know your financial capability and shouldn't push you to the edge, any lady that truly loves you will be OK with whatever you present,be it rent or landlord lol. Nobody should be surprised by this my comment, I'm attending tutorials on marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by willyo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Realmi:
grin

She said she wants someone that owns a house
She said u should build one ( have u built it, NO
She said she will not marry u until u build the house

You got angry and sent her out ( by urself oo)
She obeyed u and left

Now u are feeling like calling some one that gave u a condition that u have not met

U want to call her and tell her u love her( like she is not aware) na love go build the house wey she need

Instead of u too be thankful to God for removing this obstacle from ur life.. u are thinking of how to reconcile with the obstacle

Guy, wat exactly is the colour of your problem

I'm letting go already. After all thats been it.i give in...
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away by spencekat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
willyo:

Same thing that light in complexion girl told my maternal uncle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS / My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.