Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . (16356 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Thinkfree(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Can i retrieve a gift i gave someone? Is there any legal justification for that?
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by yuping(m): 3:18am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided this wonders shall no dey ever end. Don't know your reason oo, where is the love?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Karhma: 4:05am On Apr 06, 2022
I would love to bath this morning.
Is there a legal justification for that?

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by chatinent: 4:15am On Apr 06, 2022
If the gift has left your possession, you've lost its possession. All you can retrieve now is to learn your lessons.
Abeg, for realest people, if you are looking for a side hustle and a profitable business, I sell first grade female OK shoes in bales and I deliver nationwide within three days. I sell from 100 pairs and above. I sell 100 pairs for N280k (I'll fend for waybill). You can request for samples. First grade means they look like new, and one bale has a variety (long heels, block heels, sandals, wedge etc...). You'll get quality and quick delivery. Hit my DM or my profile for email. Your sum will be refunded if your goods isn't sent within three days. Nationwide delivery.

74 Likes

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by MoneyGoDrop: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin So your eye don clear?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by phemmyfour: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Can i retrieve a gift i gave someone? Is there any legal justification for that?
That's immature of you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Why you wan collect am, grin I think it is important we know before concluding

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by CrownOfClay724: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Let it go.
You're bigger than it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by shilenji(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Give and forget.

You're only belittling yourself if you take back a gift. Wait o except the gift na duplex or Rolls royce and it's in your name, other than that fashiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Sonnobax15(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Wahala be like big nyash.....Very easy for Guyman to squeeze but very hard to think say na only am get am as property grin

Well,op,if that friend if yours is a banny,just forget am......E don lost lipsrsealed. But come to think of it, why'd you gift somebody something that you aren't ready to lose yet? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by FalseProphet1(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
I see her not returning back the iPhone you bought for her even though you're using an Android phone with broken screen. (Don't ask me how I knew it's a phone even though the op didn't mention it...the spirit never lies.)

I see her going to her status to write how a useless boy is asking her to return back the phone he bought for her after all she suffered for him.

I see her friends telling her not to try such nonsense.

I see her blocking you permanently from all social media contact.

I see you going to her house to beg, I see her pouring hot water on your body, I see you becoming a half cast.

This I have seen.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by id4sho(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Male or Female
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by TruthUntold: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
You can only retrieve it with fight, which will make you look very immature.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by DenreleDave(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin

I am sure say na your girlfriend but because you know want make we call you mumu, dts y u put frnd. ..

You are a big mumu grin grin grin grin

I am sure you bought her a car or a phone and she has gone behind to fvck your frnd for just indomie and egg.

Shame on you bro. ..

Are you not tired of slaving for a woman?

Pic below:
See the moment your babe was preparing to fvck your frnd

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by ZUBY77(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Go and sit down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by ybalogs(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
A gift is a gift. Let it go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Akinsete19(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Your eyes have cleared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by illicit(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Do you have the receipt with u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by id4sho(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
Prophesy
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Czartrips(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Well i have a gift for everyone that i won't collect back. Send a dm on whatsapp thru the no on my profile cheers
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by ybalogs(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
id4sho:

Male or Female
If male, he should let it go abi and if female nah to collect am back??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by rickleye: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,

Don’t call it a gift - Call it a loan!
Maybe judge Judy can help !

Seriously N. O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by samuelson06(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
This is how you end up living a messed up life. You gave someone a gift at a time when both of you were happy but now the relationship isn't the same again and you want to retrieve the gift. What a life!

So, your love for people is conditional. If God that gives you life is like you, do you think you'd still be alive today?

By the way, don't ever think it's the same gift you gave the person that you want to collect back. You may end up collecting a curse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by slawormiir: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Only pussy ass niggarz retrieve gift

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Hezzyluv: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
grin

She refused to give him. grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you know you know grin grin

SIMP wants to retrieve the gift he gave Perpetual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Raxxye(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
What gift was it that you're finding difficult to let go?
Why do you want to retrieve the gift?
Why did you give it out in the first place?

I know some people's attitude can make you regret the good things you did for them; they could make you look stupid, and could even say it to your face.
If it won't hurt too much, I'd advise you let it go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by timefarm(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
This statement is too shallow to allow people to give you a reasonable answer.
What is the gift?
Who was it given to and
Why are you retrieving it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by rickleye: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
If the gift has left your possession, you'll lost its possession. All you can retrieve now is to learn your lessons.

I like the rhyme smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by OhiOfIhima: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Gift doesn't harm bcoz it actually not a must do affair. Anything you give out for free doesn't consider as gift. No matter what happened after the gift, just count ur lost n move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by fasho01(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Depends on the kind of gift
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Daddyboy21: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.