Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . (16350 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by id4sho(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2022
ybalogs:
If male, he should let it go abi and if female nah to collect am back??
e get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by lomprico(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Can i retrieve a gift i gave someone? Is there any legal justification for that?

You can't retrieve a gift!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tollyboy5(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Can i retrieve a gift i gave someone? Is there any legal justification for that?
If you get the receipt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by blackparadise: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Just tell us say the girl no give you pkekus so de thing vex you ,you want to collect your gift back..am I liein? ..say the truth it is a female..
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tollyboy5(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2022
lomprico:

No talk wetin you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by rottennaija(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
If you bought it in your name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tollyboy5(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
If the gift has left your possession, you'll lost its possession. All you can retrieve now is to learn your lessons.
You guys go just dey talk wetin una no sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Maynman: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
lomprico:

Crimea was gifted to Ukraine , but the Russians have collected it back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Musty112: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Just like a dog going back to its vomit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
for it is written giving= living
you no get sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Except you have proof that you bought the gift. Maybe reciept or document in your name.Thats the only legal justification to take it back.

But it's better you take your L and let it go. You will be falling your hand and justifying why the relationship broke down if you choose to take it back as you will be portraying yourself as childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
If the gift has left your possession, you'll lost its possession. All you can retrieve now is to learn your lessons.
You missed something If a thief steals your property you have also lost possession.
The issue is not possession but OWNERSHIP
The legal concepts of
Ownership, control and possession are related but separate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by lomprico(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Crimea was gifted to Ukraine , but the Russians have collected it back.

With fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by SurvivorM(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Sorry that gift is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by thinkmoney(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
A gift you gave out is no longer yours. Unless you didn't really completely give it out- say maybe you held on to the documents you used in procuring it and those documents carry your name as the owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by lomprico(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2022
tollyboy5:

No talk wetin you don't know
If I chose not to return a gift you can't do shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Bobloco: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Come out clean, op

You gave the gift in anticipation of something in return but unfortunately it didn't come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tfelicityk(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2022
At first, did your friend requested for the gift?
If No... Why disturbing the peace of Nairaland here?
If Yes... Why disturbing the peace of Nairaland here?
Let it goes. Forgive and Forget so that you have peace of mind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Captainjoe2019(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Well...while i'm not sure if legally retrieving the gift is possible but i've heard of a man who requested for the kidney he donated to his wife after she file a divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Lamanii22(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
What kind of gift, is it a land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Let it be known, you loan it to her base on some conditions. Maybe conditions of marriage and she defaulted
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Lastmankc(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2022
You want collect gift bc she no give you Pu*ssy.
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by tollyboy5(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2022
lomprico:

If I chose not to return a gift you can't do shit
I will produce evidence on our agreement before I gave you the price.
Now that you defaulted I will make sure I retrieve all.
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
Why? What happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by Kingcalls: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Do they retrieve Gifts ?? Its called a gift for a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by lomprico(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
tollyboy5:

I will produce evidence on our agreement before I gave you the price.
Now that you defaulted I will make sure I retrieve all.

Which useless agreement I dint ask nor persuade you to give me anything so as soon as I accepted it, it becomes mine to do with as I wish. Giving gifts has nothing to do with agreement.
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by paix(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thinkfree:
Good evening everyone,
What's the gift, and why would you want to retrieve the gift?
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am wary about people like you.

Immaturity at its peak.
Re: I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . by chypotenti(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Some Men sef!!! You gave someone a gift just to get something in return and you got disappointed, now you wan collect am back....I can bet my left balls say na woman be that, all because of kpekus!!!! Nonsense!!! A gift is always a gift, period!!!!! Go and rest Mr. Man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeola Dada Is Missing / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.