Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) (21545 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Today, I just want to thank God for keeping me alive to see this special day of mine.

Wishing myself a joyous birthday full of God’s amazing blessings.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man).

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday bruv
May you continue to soar higher
May God bless your pocket with too much money

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by kyuniii(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man, more Green to your age.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by HistoryAndTech: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday Mr. Green Man!

God bless you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

More more bruv

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Hbd
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
Awwwwnnn!
Happy birthday to Mr. Adesoye.
You are just amazing with your awesome threads
I pray for more money in your bank account Sir.
Enjoy your day Sir.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Anniversary: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2022

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, mukina2, dominique, Odewaleadesoye, dre11, fergie001, Faller, FOD, , Righteousness2, illicit, sapphire, Iyaebe, pocahontas, Chopchopfine, vizkiz, Papiikush, Omicron007, Omooba77, NwaNimo1, ijustdey, , arrewa, Islie, latesthubs, nancyofosua, Synord, Hewrites, WriterNig, Maxymilliano, LesbianBoy, Dalil8, Crown128, slawormiir, Schoolshoe, , celebrityblog, Bbae, LovdTalk, Tiffany07, Sebastine1994, Sweetnesstwins, walemoney007, wese90, Presegs, blessedchild234, obalola007, FERNANDEZISBACK, doggedfighter, Rocktation, farano, Sirchiboy, Tunasco4u, Miracood2, Totilopussylick

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday bro.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEF ODEWALE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY our Darling one and only CHIEF ODEWALE.

The one and only Chief on Nairaland.

Sisi Yewande of @MANNA says Chief OdewaleAdesoye is an Eyan Iyi, we asked her what does that mean, she refused to tell us o.

Please, someone should interpret that for us Biko!

May this new AGE bring you success, peace, GOOD HEALTH and happiness and everything you are praying to God for.
This will be the best year of your life so far.

God bless You! kiss kiss kiss

Odewaleadesoye:

Appreciated with a grateful heart Sir.
How are you doing boss?
We are ALWAYS doing good and fine.
No be God?
Na Baba God be the source of our joy and happiness so.
Enjoy your day Chief.

BTW,
We no be Sir o,
We are simply WE!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by yuping(m): 3:15am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided happy birthday
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by HYDEEE: 3:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Picturesofyoucelebratinginagrandstyleor....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday to the Greenman dat covers bbnaija.! Wishing u more glorious years as u add a year!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:42am On Apr 06, 2022
yuping:
undecided happy birthday
Why you do face lyk dis? Is it Sapa?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by chatinent: 4:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Enjoy your day.
Just kuku go marry one girl sharp sharp make she cook better dish for you. Overnight indomie don twist your smile.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by omotoshodontee1: 4:20am On Apr 06, 2022
I sincerely wish you all the goodies of life bro...@OP is one of the few respected personalities on this forum...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by slan87(m): 4:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Many more years to witness in sound health n wealth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by jimmyolasun: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2022
See as he still dey take byday photoshoot up and down. So where is the grand style you dey talk about??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 5:37am On Apr 06, 2022
LoveTalk:

Awwwwnnn!
Happy birthday to Mr. Adesoye.
You are just amazing with your awesome threads
I pray for more money in your bank account Sir.
Enjoy your day Sir.
Happy birthday to you too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2022
More good life Mr Green man of NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool HBD MAN!

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to disturb your birthday, I go BLAST BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA!

As E don be say today na ur day!

Make sure sey u drop LOCATION!

also make sure sey u arrange better RAW WEED for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in!

no 4get to arrange better HOT GIN, to use PRESS TINZ down!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by PlsComeToMyAid(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44
Happy Birthday to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by xarm(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you chief

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by qekng40(f): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mynd44

Happy birthday Sir. smiley

Celebration shall never cease in your household!

Contact me as I can make a song for you, an evergreen song!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Higgies(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday GreenMan
Cheers to Greatness � !

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2022
obyrich:
Happy birthday to you too.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Mr green cool

Many more BD to you!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Omicron007: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2022
shocked

Happy Birthday Odewaleadesoye.

May lines continue to fall in pleasant places for you.
May the grass be greener on both sides for you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by boman2014: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 / Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.